Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official investigation of triaxe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

The official investigation of triaxe Empty
PostSubject: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 am

Alex was driving downtown, he was headed towards the main building of Triaxe. the police handed over the case and the FBI already had suspicions of the company's workings. this was an excuse to investigate. he parked in front of the building, putting out his parking pass so he wouldn't get a ticket from a meter maid. he entered the building and flashed his badge to the guy at the counter.
"Agent Conner FBI. i need to talk to Henry Coldmen." Alex said. the man fiddled with the phone and started to call...
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:48 am

" Sorry mister he jumped off the building a couple days ago no one's heard from him since." The counter lady replied smiling politly and ready to answer questions as she was told before all she had to do was smile nod and answer the questions.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:53 am

"were you a witness to this? we have received several eye witnesses reporting explosions and one or two people falling from the top of this building, however we didn't get a single 911 call from this building, could you tell me why that is?" Alex asked. there was definitely something wrong here.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:00 am

" Well I am juyst saying maybe people were too scared out of there minds. If explosions were invovled I would run not worry about calling and if I remember correctly there were emergency vechiles on the scene." She liked this company very much Henry was a good man not corrupt and unfair and she had made a good living off of Triaxe." and no I didn't see anything I was off that day."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:10 am

"very well. then i hope you won't mind if i talk to other employees and do a search of the building." Alex knew very well he could only do this with the consent of an employee or a warrant. if needed he would bring a team back with him to sweep the building, and if nothing turned up, then the case will turn into a missing persons case with kidnapping as one of the charges. then the whole thing would become an incident, it would probably be on the news.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:14 am

" Please go ahead and don't desturb the working people too much and the top few floors are burnt clean threw by the terrorist that forced dear mister Coldmen off the building!" She made her point on her take of what had happened and went to papers on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:36 am

talking to all of the employees didn't do much for Alex, a few seemed nervous when speaking to him. he decided to inspect the top floors despite what the reception lady said. he found the scorch marks to be in strange patterns, it looked like all manner of weaponry had been used, but not as much as he had been led to believe. he opened the door to the office marked Henry Coldmen.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Jeremy Coldmen was within the office looking at his father's desk and his name plate. Henry was burnt and charred black unreadable but his last name was there Coldmen. Jeremy liked his name it was a house hold name it was famous who didn't like it? Jeremy was snapped back to the office when the door creaked open. He saw the man and said nothing the man was trespassing in what he still considered his building with Henry gone.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:30 pm

"a kid? what are you doing here? this area of the building is considered unsafe by the employees and under investigation by the FBI." Alex said, releasing his grip on his gun in its holster.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Jeremy pointed to the name plate. " You know who's name that is?" Jeremy gave him a second but he knew he would answer Henry's name. " Mine. This is my building and I am more safe then you are and I ain't a kid." Jeremy moved behind the desk and pulled out a drawer." Oh and I don't like you investagating here. After all my dad isn't even here to tell you what happened." Jeremy was ready to defend his dad like he had to do when he talked to wolf.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:41 pm

"What do you think i'm doing here? there hasn't been a missing persons case filed for Mr. Coldmen. i was sent in to do a preliminary sweep of the building. as of now these couple of floors are a re-opened crime scene. the police don't know what they're doing. now get out of here while i call in to report." Alex said taping his headset and activating the Bluetooth function. he opened his cell phone and selected his Superior.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Jeremy held up a hand and an eletric signal shut off the blue tooth. " I don't think so." Jeremy shifted threw the drawers. He cursed and tried looking for something under the desk maybe a secrete compartment. " You can sweep anywhere but her for now just not here at the minute okay?" Jeremy talked like he himself was talking to a child that wasn't where they should be.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:54 am

I'm sorry but i can't let you stay, if there is something of yours left here then it will be returned to you once it has been cleared of being evidence, now i won't warn you again, step away from the desk." Alex said reaching for his gun. his signal went dead, that kid had some strange power, but a bullet would be enough to stop him, just in case he set up some illusions that weren't immediately noticeable.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:00 am

" Wow shooting on a kid your wife or kids must be really proud to have you!" Jeremy said sarcasticly as his finger brushed by a button on the bottom of the desk and a new draw opened on the side Jeremy walked over too it and looked threw he pulled out a few wads of cash and looked at the rest of the thing." Oh and my dad has nothing here that is evidence its all for me after he left." Jeremy didn't really care for the cop anymore he was just a minor annoyence these papers and pictures mattered.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:14 am

"you may be a miner but you are disobeying a federal agent as well as threatening me and disabling my equipment, you are a very real risk. oh, here is my backup." Alex said. the rest of his team filed in from the hallway. when they were investigating Triaxe they had come across some sketchy stuff, so they had set up a sting operation. if there was something up here one person wouldn't pose any threat, even so much as being able to able to get information with the intention they were going to get killed. hardly any FBI operations were done with one person. "thanks for having my back guys. this kid has some kind of system wide control, he may not be working alone. radios and all electronic devices are compromised." Alex said to his men, he turned to the kid. "put the evidence down and walk over here slowly, you will be escrourted out of the building and into protective custody."

(by the way i planned this out since the time Alex started interviewing the staff.)
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:21 am

Jeremy shifted threw the pictures and papers and gasped in surprise at everything. " Dad no way you couldn't." He didn't even see the FBI anymore all he could see or focus on was the papers. tears stung at his eyes but he wouldn't cry as he shifted threw reading them and understanding all his Dad was doing when he read threw the last paper he looked at the man. " You guys really aren't even close to knowing what's happening right now this is more important then anything you agency has handled before and I don't think I can trust you with it." Jeremy's other hand the one not holding the paper's crackled with thunder and moved closer too the paper ready to burn it.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:59 am

"men stand down, let me handle this." Alex said. he took a couple of steps towards the kid. his right eye glowed red. "my agency may not be able to handle it but i might." Alex said, eye still glowing. "the others can't here us, rather they here me talking to a frightened boy with a match to an important document. my eye, i lost it in an accident when i was 10 or so, this red eye replaced it. after that my silly little imagination became reality. i have the ability to cast illusions. however, my powers don't work well on other magic users, that is amusing your powers are magic related. i spent my life chasing down bad guys, and your dad is no exception. however, if the standered rules don't apply then the slandered punishments don't either. i am willing to overlook anything supernatural, because the courts would as well. " Alex said. he hoped that he could convince the kid to trust him, besides he had only one other case involving magic, and that was how he (painfully) learned that his eye didn't work well on other magic users. he was hoping he could give out justice for exceptional cases like this one. besides this kid looked really messed up when he saw that document.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:25 pm

"My dad isn't a bad guy and neither is Wolf. You probably don't know who Wolf is but you will if you stay on this case. They're in a battle for the very future and if your magic I suggest you take a side or get the frickin heck out of the way!" This guy pissed Jeremy off. He hated these controlling adults they thought they always had the right to do whatever kids were little People that did whatever they were told they could fight back and Jeremy was an important example. "Bye!" Jeremy leaped off the side of the building just as his father had done no too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:23 pm

"NO! ughhhh, why did that have to slip through my fingers again. john, get the ground unit on the line, get them to converge on this point on the street." Alex said. john replied.

"already done. they should be there momentaraly."

"good idea to bring back up." alex replied. he knew that the com would be useless. he would have to go after that kid himself. there was no way he could catch up. then he spoted a widow washers platform. he jumped onto it and disabled the safety mechanism. he hit the brake and was in free fall. i'm not gonna lose this kid, he is my only lead. and i need to find out what this 'war' is. he had hoped the kid would be alright. he thought. he was about at the ground, he hit the brake and jumped out.

the place was surrounded, there was no were to go.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Jeremy used his enhancer magic becoming lighter than a feather he slipped into a window before the cop had even jumped off the building he grinned as he fell downward by the window.
Jeremy the great fools them again! He slipped into his Dad's private elevator going down too a thirteenth floor. He walked into the room his dad's private floor no way on except the elevator. Jeremy stopped the elevator from receiving calls to floor with some eletrical back up and spread out all the info fro his Dad's desk on a table.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:43 pm

"dang!" Alex yelled. he called his superior and filled in his report, the next couple of hours were used to re estate the crime scene on the top three floors and putting out a missing persons case on both Jeremy and Henry Coldmen. soon enough it leaked onto the news and the whole thing got blown up by the press. Alex went back to his office in DC. he was the lead of the investigation. the DC headquarters was to be under constant surveillance. he had hoped he could get some information about what was going on from Jeremy, he had finally learned his name. all he could do was sit tight and let his team get the information he needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official investigation of triaxe   The official investigation of triaxe Empty

Back to top Go down

The official investigation of triaxe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Magic RP-
Jump to: