Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan leaned on the table and took a look at the city lights while drinking his tea. Everyone had left the conference room and was sleeping in their earlier prepared rooms. I hope Mia is doing better, he thought, ever since he had been alone in the room Mia had been the only thing on his mind. If she didn't fully recover he didn't know what he would do.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:40 am

"Hmmm.... How about we go to the park? It's always quiet and very nice there." Mia suggested. One of her favorite places to be was the park that lied right near the center of the city.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:01 am

"Well that depends, which park do you want to go to? They're all over the place you know, theres central park, and many many more. Let me see, which one did you grow up on again? Ah, now I remember!" The shadows begin to envelope them, when they disappear they are under a tree at a seemingly normal park, "So? did I get the park right?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:04 am

"Yup, this is the one." Mia said as she looked at a tree with a burn mark from a previous run-in with one of the city street gangs.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:15 am

"Glad I could be of assisstance, now would you like to take a stroll?" he indicates the paved path. "Cause it's been a while since I've been in a park like this. The last time was probably, the night before I interviewed for my current position at Hydra Airlines."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:39 am

"That sounds really nice." Mia smiled. She was glad to finally have a break from all this Gail business and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:46 am

"Glad you like the idea," he starts to walk then realizes, Wait, what the heck do I say? This is my first legit date! "So, uh..." he is at a loss for words, growing uphe never had a girlfriend, he was always too busy working to try and help his family. He never really went to school past 10th grade. Now that he was done using magic he was at a loss for words.

Ooc: He was socially deprived as a child.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:54 am

Mia noticed Dylan tense up. It didnt phase her though, she had a very keen sense of danger and she wasn't sensing anything out of the ordinary. "So, what is Axineld like? I heard his name mentioned a couple times, but I've never met him in person." she asked, breaking the silence with a sincere question.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:02 am

"Well, he's uh," thank god she asked a question, "he's a lot like a mentor to me, he taught me a lot about my magic and how to use it. And personality wise, he's is a bit odd, he was raised by tutors and workers so he doesn't fully understand how to interact with other people, who knows he may not have become the man he is today if he hadn't found that book." He stops, not knowing if he should continue or let her talk for a bit.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:11 am

"Wow, he must mean a lot to you then!" she said, keeping eye contact with him to make sure he knew she was listening. "What about that book? What is it, exactly?" she asked, excited to hear more. " Unless it's a secret or something along those lines. Don't worry about telling me if you can't or if you don't want to" she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:48 am

"Yea, he is," he answered calmly, "and the book, that's his object of power. You see, when he was a kid, his parents got him tutor after tutor, and they gave him textbook after textbook filled with information. Then, one day he stumbled upon his book, he liked the book immediately because all of it's pages were empty, so that book was the one book, that he never had to learn from." he decided to think of a question himself so that he wouldn't be the only one talking, "So what's your object of power?" he already knew the answer from his research but he thought he should be polite and ask anyway.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:45 am

Mia pulled of her jacket, reaveling the two tattoos that covered her whole arms. They had become different though. They were now a little more intricate then they had been before, and they continiued up about a centimeter farther up on her shoulders than they had the day she fought Wolf. Mia wondered if he would notice as she looked her arms over.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:55 am

So its true, they are constantly growing, Dylan then decided to act like it was the first time he saw them. "Wow, thats so cool! I wish my object of power was as cool as that." Oh god! Why would I say that?! Dylan was still unsure of what to say, he was just saying what came to his head not even thinking it through.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:13 am

"Heh heh, yeah, I guess it is pretty cool!" she smiled. She had no problem with her object of power, seeing as she had it since birth. She only worried about the day when it would cover her entire body.... And even then it would continue to shift and expand.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:26 am

"Yea it really is cool," they come up on the exit of the park, "Well, it looks like this walk is over." he gets a bit sad at the thought that the night might be over. "Hey, do you want to take a different way back? Other than magic? Because I know of another way we can get back, and its not too far from here. I am sure you will love it."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:30 am

"Okay!" Mia said, then paused. "Wait, what do you have in mind?" she asked, wondering what Dylan could be talking about.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:40 am

"You'll see, now come on!" he grabs her hand and starts to run off down the sidewalk. They reach a garage, when Dylan finally stops, "You ready to meet one of my pride and joys since I became VP of Hydra Airlines?" he walks over to a key pad and gets ready to press the numbers.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:47 am

"Sure, I think so!" she laughed. Above them, a plane of no particular importance flew by, almost unseeable by the naked eye because it blended into the sky so well.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:57 am

"I'm glad," here puts in the key code, and the garage door begins to open, "Mia, say hello to the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14, or as I like to call it, The Shadow Thief. So," he walks over to a table and indicates the two helmets, "shall we go for a ride?"

Ooc: Here is an image of the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:23 am

Mia's eyes were about as wide as dinner plates. "NO WAY!!!" she shouted excitedly. " What an amazing bike!" she said happily, stepping into the garage.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:28 am

Axineld's face brightens up at Mia's reaction, and he picks up a helmet and holds it out to Mia, "So do you want to go for a ride? But I must warn you. One ride, is never enough."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:03 am

"Do I ever!!!!" Mia said excitedly, accepting the helmet. She placed the helmet on her head and waited for Dylan to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:11 am

"Great," before he puts on a leather jacket before putting on the helmet. He then mounts the bike and takes a look at Mia, "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:27 am

"Sure am!" Mia said excitedly. She happily pulled the helmet on and excitedly climbed on behind Dylan. She was sure that this was the greatest night of her life. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:43 am

"Alright hold on tight, cause this baby flees in the night." he starts up the bike and goes flying out into the street. Dodging through what little traffic there was. I dought she will mind if we take a little detour. Instead of taking the shortest route back the company, he did as a taxi driver would, and took a long detour around the city, just barely passing through red lights and hugging corners.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:48 am

Mia loved the rush of the wind, the feel of it as it whipped around her. She was surprised they didn't take the short route back, but not at all disappointed. Her smile only increased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next