Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Namashite Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Namashite Village - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small, mostly red and yellow dragon wandered around the village, ducking between houses and under anything she could find so that she would go unnoticed. Erulissë was planning on finding something tasty to eat.
She wandered into one of the houses, following a rather nice smell....
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:44 am

"Well, if you wanna hang with me until you figure out wat you want to do, I'd be glad to have the company!" Natsumi offered cheerily as the place where they had met the demon grew smaller and smaller behind their backs.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:39 am

The dragon demon grinned,"Really?! That would be awesome!!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:04 pm

"No problem!" Natsumi said happily. "First though, we should set up a camp. I prefer camping over staying in town." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:06 pm

"Agreed!" she grinned hopping up and down in joy and anticipation. "What do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:10 pm

"Do you think you could find us some firewood? Ill find a good place to set up camp!" NAZUMI said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:12 pm

"Sure!" she smiled, before bounding away to find some wood, "See you in a little while!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:18 pm

"Okay! See you! Be careful out there!" Natsumi said, waving. Then she herself set out to find a good spot to set up a campsite.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Erulissë wandered around, searching for some perfectly dry branches.. or even small sticks and dry leaves that would make a good fire. The dragon demon collected a few together then contemplated how she was going to move them to wherever Natsumi decided they were going to make camp. She sat down and stared at the pile of wood as if staring at them would psychic-ly transport them somewhere.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Natsumi walked through a dense area of trees, which would make good cover. Unfortunately, the ground was all muddy in the few places she found, so she continiued her serch for a good site. She saw a clearing in the trees a little while later and headed over to check it out.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 pm

The dragon demon flicked her tail before using her head to push the majority of the wood a short distance. "This isn't working..." she sighed after her head began to hurt. Erulissë sighed and took a deep breath before transforming into her human form again.
"How I wish I could pick such heavy things up when I'm in miniature form."
Erulissë picked up the pile of logs and sticks, throwing a few of the dead leaves on top. She stood for a few seconds, pricking her ears. To her, everything seemed to slow as she listened to the sounds of the forest. She closed her eyes and singled out the sound of footsteps. They weren't heavy... but weren't the lightest footsteps Erulissë had ever heard, so she deduced that they were human footsteps, most likely Natsumi's.
Erulissë grinned, her eyes flying open. She took off, dashing towards the sound she had singled out.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Natsumi found herself in a nice dry cozy clearing when she walked through the opening in the trees. "This is a good place!" she said to herself as she walked around and checked it out. "I should go find Erulissë and see if she needs any help." she continiued as she exited the spot. She marked the site with a sacred arrow and went off in search of Erulissë.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Erulissë almost bumped into Natsumi as she dodged around a tree. "Oh hey!Sorry Natsumi.. I didn't see you there. Did you find somewhere good enough to camp?" she asked, nearly dropping the wood as she steadied her footing.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:25 pm

"I did. I marked it with an arrow so that we could find our way back." Natsumi smiled. "Anything I can help with?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:28 pm

"Well if its not too much trouble.. could you help me carry some of this wood? I can hardly see over the top of it!" She laughed, her long orange and brown ears twitching.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:40 pm

"No problem!" Natsumi snake as she took about half of the pile. She looked back to the demon. "Need me to take any more?" she asked her friend.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:42 pm

"Naaah. I'll be fine with this! Thanks though."
She was about to start walking again when she realized she wasn't sure which way the campsite was and waited for Natsumi to lead.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Natsumi started off in the same direction that she had come looking for Erulissë. She paused to look at some markers she had set to make finding their way easier, then started off again more sure of herself.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Erulissë happily hopped along behind Natsumi as they made their way back towards the suitable camp site that she had found. The dragon demon glanced up at the sky every once in a while, as if she was checking the time.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:55 pm

After a while, Natsumi caught sight of her arrow. She yanked it out of the tree as they arrived at the campsite, and Natsumi sighed contentedly as she looked around at their temporary home.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:57 pm

"Awesome place!!" grinned Erulissë as they arrived. "Where do you want me to put the wood?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:00 pm

"This will be a good spot." Natsumi said as she pointed to a place near the middle of the clearing where there was a dry patch of land. "We can build the campfire here!" she said cheerily.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:03 pm

"Okay!!" she grinned, hopping over to the place Natsumi had pointed to, and gently placing the firewood on the ground.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:06 pm

"Now we need some stones to make a fire ring...." Natsumi said as she glanced around. "You wouldn't have happened to see a river or a stream around this area, did you? Or maybe, did you hear any running water?" Natsumi asked her friend as she set her firewood on top of Erulissë's.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:12 pm

"I havent seen any no... and I focused mostly on the sound of your footsteps when I listened to the forest earlier... so I cant remember if I heard anything at all like running water. But I can check again right now if you'd like."
The dragon demon blinked then sat down next to the firewood.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:17 pm

"It would help if you could, because we need some stones and some water. I have all the other supplies in my bag." Natsumi said, patting her bag as she talked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Namashite Village
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Anime Based Rps :: Fukkerita Mountains-
Jump to: