Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Namashite Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 pm

A small, mostly red and yellow dragon wandered around the village, ducking between houses and under anything she could find so that she would go unnoticed. Erulissë was planning on finding something tasty to eat.
She wandered into one of the houses, following a rather nice smell....
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:17 am

Natsumi wandered into Namashite village, being told numerous reports of damage caused by demons. She hoped that they had been made up.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:19 am

Erulissë wandered out of the house a few moments later with a raw fish that hadn't been cooked yet, in her jaws. She glanced around to check if anyone was watching her, before she attempted to exit the village without being seen.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:42 am

Natsumi stopped for a second at the very front of the village, trying to straiten out her location. "Ok, so this is the front gate....." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:44 am

Erulissë froze as she noticed Natsumi stood at the entrance to the village. Dang it. she thought to herself. She contemplated just walking onwards and seeing what would happen.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:48 am

Natsumi immediately perked up when she felt a presence watching her. She sighed heavily. "Oh no, I thought there werent any monks here." she growled as she facepalmed herself. She looked around to try and find who was watching her when a small dragon caught her eye.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:53 am

{LOL}

Erulissë flicked her tail and blinked, the uncooked silver fish still in her jaws. She continued walking towards the priestess, trying to act natural. She flapped her small black wings every so often as she walked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:00 am

Natsumi paid the demon no heed. She knew for a fact that it was a demon but she sensed no threat coming from it and it wasn't causing any damage or anything. "Live and let live" she thought to herself and continued to scour the city for other evil presences.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:04 am

Erulissë shrugged and hopped up onto a fence. She sat and watched Natsumi, wondering why she hadn't attacked her or anything. I thought it was a priestesses job to protect the village from demons...
She flicked her ear as a fly buzzed around it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:08 am

"Hmm.... I suppose I should put up a barrier first, to trap any demons in here inside so they can't escape while I excorsize the town..." she thought. She pulled out some prayer slips, but before she could progress, she heard a voice cry, "DEMON! THEIF!" she spun around to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:13 am

Oh shi- thought Erulissë, quickly leaping down from the fence. She glanced around for somewhere to hide but couldn't find anywhere decent.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:17 am

Natsumi jumped out of the way to avoid being trampled by a hoard of angry villagers bearing torches and pitchforks and just about anything else that was usable as a weapon. "Ugghh.... Why can't they ever just let me take care of things?" she groaned as she followed after them.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:21 am

The red scaled dragon dashed away from the village, keeping the fish in her jaws. After a while she took off to try and get away from the angry mob, but she couldn't fly far in this condition. Erulissë had recently injured one of her wings whilst trying to protect herself from an annoying lizard Demon.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:51 am

Natsumi saw how the dragon tried to get away from the mob so, and she immediately felt the need to help it, for some reason or another. "I mean, it's not very honorable to attack a wounded opponent, right?" she assured herself. She shot an arrow in front of the mob, making them stop. "Citizens! Do not cause so much trouble for yourselves. Is it not a preistess's job to vanquish demons?!?" she boasted loudly, then winked at the demon to let her in on the plan. Natsumi decided to help the demon get away. She knew that if she ever needed to, she could stop it if it turned.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:51 am

Erulissë gently landed on a tree branch, slightly higher up in the tree incase any of the mob didn't listen to Natsumi. She caught the priestesses wink and tried to look frightened.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:29 pm

"Now, all of you, return to the village and allow me to take care of this!" she shouted; and slowly but surely all of the villagers obeyed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Erulissë sighed in relief a the villagers finally all left. She balanced on the branch, her tail helping her more than anything. She watched Natsumi for a few seconds before putting the silver fish down on the branch so her jaws were free.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:49 pm

"Hello!" Natsumi said. "May I ask who you are?" She asked politely, so not to offend the demon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:51 pm

"My name is Erulissë." smiled the dragon, flicking one of her rather large ears. "Thankyou for getting rid of those villagers."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:14 pm

"It was no problem, they tend to overreact to just about anything that has the word "demon" in it. So many times I've traveled cross-country for false alarms...." she sighed. "Is your wing okay?" she asked, peering at Erulissë's wing.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:16 pm

"Uhhh.." she replied nervously, "Yea.... at least.. it will be... With time."
She turned her head to glance at her wings as she tested them by flapping them both slightly. She sighed then turned her attention back to the priestess. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:24 pm

"My name is Natsumi. I'm a traveling preistess and I came here because there were numerous reports of demon invasions.... But I only came to check things out. Im looking for evil spirits in general, not demons per say." she said, reassuring she ment no harm to the demon.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Erulissë nodded in understanding. "Well, pleased to meet you then, Natsumi." she smiled, grabbing the fish in her jaws and attempting to fly away. It failed epicly though and she ended up landing awkwardly amongst the branches of a bush that was growing beneath the tree.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:37 pm

"Are you sure that wing is alright?" Natsumi asked with concern. "I could patch it up for you, if you would like me too." she offered
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:42 pm

The small dragon demon untangled herself from the bush branches and slowly walked over to Natsumi. There were a few small burrs stuck to the fur on her tail-tip and head. "I-if its not too much trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Namashite Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Namashite Village
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Anime Based Rps :: Fukkerita Mountains-
Jump to: