Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Henry in london

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Henry in london - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Henry landed in london long before he had thought infact he was very very early. He went into the hotel room rented out in his name by Axineld. He stayed in the room and rested keeping up the wings and fire for almost a complete day was hard

THE NEXT DAY
Henry awoke dressing in a new suit apposed to his old one but still the same color but now he looked more presentable as he walked down the hall to the meeting room he met some of his emploiess he had working on this project they were relitively happy about what they were doing and had good company moral. Henry sat threw a useless meeting of company sales charts and work rates and payment and budget cuts nothing interesting. Henry impatiently sat threw it all cause he was boss and needed too apparently no one had resieved word that Henry had jumped off a building and was now "missing." Henry looked at the clock. YEs he wouldn't be late for his other meeting. HE yawned and as the meeting closed he rushed out into the London streets and made his way to a very large company building. He flashed the guardsmen his clearance card and he fixed his tie. HE walked inot the room with a large desk and a proffesser looking person behind shuffling papers. " Hello." Henry greeted him as he took a seat in font of him.
" Henry! Its been so long." The professer exclamed.
" Yes yes it has Jeff." Henry nodded.
" Well I better get to business you always did like to cut to the chase." HE pulled out so papers." The acutaly object is not in Europe but a requirment to awake it is I would advice going there first."
Henry nodded and grabbed a loose paper looking over the work quickly.
"Looks good you never disappoint and yes I think I'll go to that first location first."
Jeff nodded and handed Henry the research papers. " Now this is a big step Henry you might die here."
Henry grabbed the paper." Yes I could but I won't. Ah the Alps I should enjoy this." Henry thanked his friend and left out into the streets once more.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Amber turned her head to where man pointed to. That's really tall! she gasped in her mind. I wonder how they could survive such a fall, or even more, land on their feet! she turned to face the twosome once again. "So...you just...jumped off and landed on your feet like cats?" she said, questioningly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:59 pm

" Well like I said I glided." Henry chided in. " But yes the basic idea is we fell we landed and just for kicks I'll show you this." Henry figured he'd have to murder this girl for seeing their magic so he decided to give her the gift of seeing magic at least. He snapped his fingers and a tiny blue flame lit and danced on Henry's finger tip.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:12 pm

The girl watched as the older man snapped his fingers, summoning a small blue flame. It danced around his fingers, and it flickered out, then back. "Oh, how amusing. Is it just a little fake magic show?" she wondered aloud, bored. But, it's blue, and you don't see blue flames very often. she thought, suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:16 pm

" I assure you this is no trick." Fire trickled off from his hands flying like tiny lighting bugs all holding a large amount of pure flames as they became surrounded by the flames they grew closer and connected making a flame snake of all the flaming bugs it curled around Henry like he was a cuddly pillow. " Believe now?"
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:27 pm

As the flame morphed, Amber gasped, then took a step back. Who knew what he could do? "Y-yes. But, what are you going to do now?" she asked, calming, and quickly regaining her composure. However, she had edged a little farther away and clutched her bags tightly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:52 pm

The fire was dismissed by a flick of Henry's hand. She wasn't as crazy flipping out as some would Henry would humor her for now. " I came to pick up some papers for a expedition to uncover a very powerful object." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:58 pm

"What object?" she asked, relaxing as the flame extinguished. However, even so, the blonde girl edged, little by little, away from the man. Amber looked at the other girl, wondering what she could do, if she even had magical power.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:00 pm

" Well if I knew exactly what id did and what it was used for I wouldn't need to find it to learn." Henry fixed his tie.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:06 pm

"True." Amber replied calmly. She tightened her belt a little more and moved a strand of hair back to its original position. The girl moved her hand to the back of herself, as the heart-designed tattoo on it glowed a little and burned, though not in a painful way.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:15 pm

Henry smelled the familar smell of burning and the glow was unmistakeable." Your a mage." He said confidently. " Admit it please and ironicly you have the same power as I."
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:18 pm

"Oh, what crazy imagination you have!" Amber said , frantically trying to cover it up. Her heart beat faster in her panic, until suddenly a ball of flame blasted from her hand and burned a nearby bush to a crisp. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO! she screamed in her mind in a comedic fashion. "Oh, uh...um." she mumbled nervously.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Henry smiled." Control is a hard thing but I have had experince." Henry raised a hand and a sea of flames engulfed the whole street they were on then it disappeared and not a single thing had a mark on it." I could teach you." Henry suggested.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:29 pm

"Wow." Amber said quietly as the street was engulfed in flames, before the flames receded and vanished, not leaving a single mark on it. "O..K." she answered, her chance finally arriving. She could learn to control her destructive power, at last.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Henry now was gaining an apperentcie how strange after he had left his own magical son he now had a girl with his element as a trainie." Well if your truely want to learn I can't teach you all away and I have need of travel you will need to follow me if you wish to learn." Henry warned.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:38 pm

"I don't exactly have a home of my own, just so you know." Amber replied flatly. "So I have to travel anyway." the girl had a serious look in her eyes, and she remembered the hardships she endured in the Magnolia household with her father, and had decided to run away. I wonder if he's searching for me. No. Probably not.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:43 pm

" All the better then. You don't have much to pack I guess so we can leave in two hours my private jet can take us out your first lesson will be on the plane." He advised amber then turned to Sayuri. " Please pack your things and I'll meet all of you at the airport in two hours." Henry strolled away to make a phone call.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:47 pm

"OK then." Amber said, then turned, with her bags and went to her hotel room to pack and then leave.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:33 am

Sayuri turned away, her discussion with Henry seemingly forgotten. With a snap of a finger, she was thrust into the air as the ground beneath her feet shifted upwards. The ground rumbled, but soon stopped as the two plates shifted back into place. The brunette landed elegantly back onto the roof and hurdled herself at another one.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry in london
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2