Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fur and Feathers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:49 am

Talon made his way through the guild, spending his free time in a way only he could. He preened his feathers happily as he stopped to look around.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:53 am

Larse had gone to the guild cause it was too hot outside for him. By the time he got in he probably smelled. He just sat down and panted, "Ugh" then he looked around for something to drink.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:59 am

Talon walked over to an especially parched looking eevee. "Are you ok?" he asked the panting eevee.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:01 am

"What?" Then he saw Talon, "Oh.. yeah I'm good." Then he lied down. "Thanks for the concern though."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:05 am

"You look pretty well beat there. What's your name?" Talon asked in a friendly matter. "My name's Talon, nice ta meatcha!" Talon smiled.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:08 am

"Larse, nice to meet you too." Larse smiled, this stranger seemed friendly enough. "Ugh,"He swiped his crooked ear away from his eye.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:11 am

"You got some physical problems too, eh? Well then, we're in the same boat!" Talon laughed calmly as he leaned down to show Larse the scar that ran down his face. "I got it when I was abandoned as a Rufflet." he explained.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:13 am

Larse saw the scar then he heard abandoned, "Abandoned?" Larse was suddenly very cuirious.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:16 am

"Yeah, I was the runt of my family so I was kicked out of the nest. But I don't have any hard feelings. Besides, I'd say I have a pretty good life now!" Talon said as he thought of his teammates Cyria and Roman.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:19 am

"Well I guess things turned out for the best..." Larse was never one to look on the bad side. "Be honest I don't know how this happened." He looked at his drooping ear.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:24 am

"Well, a droopy ear is nothing to be down about! It sets you apart and makes you a unique pokemon!" Talon assured him.
"Hey, are you thirsty? Because I am parched" Talon said, fighting a dry throat.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 am

"Uh yeah actually I am."He said as he rememered that he was just out in the sun.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:29 am

"Great, let's go stop by the mess hall and get a drink!" Talon said cheerily.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:31 am

"Sure," Larse got up and shook himself,"Lead the way." Larse gestured.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:37 am

"Taaaalooooonn!~" A sing song voice crooned brightly over the landscape as an orange pokemon trotted up. "Now what are you doing here? It's lunchtime you know! Come eat!" Only then did he notice the Eevee, it being so much smaller than he. "Why hello down there" a wolfish grin sprouted from his muzzle. "I'm Roman, leader of team Skyfire"
(Lol we changed it from Blazeburn to Skyfire because it was flying and fire now xD)
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Larse blinked, "Uhhhh.....hi?" He didn't really know what to make of this random pokemon that came in.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:47 pm

(Gotcha. Epic new name XD)
"Hey there Roman!" Talon said as his team leader approached them. Larse, this is our team leader. Remember how I said I was on an exploration team?" Talon said. "Roman, this is my new friend, Larse the eevee. We're like physical handicap brothers!" Talon laughed. "Larse, why don't you come get some food with us?" Talon asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:58 pm

"Honestly Roman, do you never wait up...." puffed Ciriya, gracefully landing next to the Arcanine. After she regained her composure though, she couldn't help but grin.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Roman laughed at Talon's statement. "Pleased to meet you Larse. How's about we all go and get something from Darkshock down at the mess hall? Better watch out though" he gave Ciriya a playful nudge because she was closer "Guildmaster Keyami might be a little upset that poffin day was cancelled" The Arcanine's eyes glimmered in amusement
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:32 am

It seems like in no time they were all there. Then he answered Talons question, "Uhhh sure.Yeah that would be great." He smiled in a much better mood then he was in before.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:50 pm

"Hi Ciriya, glad you could be here too!" Talon said, glad to have the whole team together. "Alrighty, let's get some food!" he smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm

"Awesome!" grinned the Swellow, spreading her wings again "Im starved!!"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Fur and Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feathers   Fur and Feathers Empty

Back to top Go down

Fur and Feathers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: