Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cardiff - Millennium Centre

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hæwen lightly touched down on the pier in Cardiff bay. It was the dead of night and Lauren hopped off, dressed in black and hidden in the darkness.
"þancian." she whispered, before Hæwen flew off, dissapearing into the clouds. From the ground, she looked like a star with an odd blue tint.

Lauren wandered along the pier and towards the Millenium Centre. Instead of going towards the building though, she sat down on the pavement and stared at the water tower. Using her illusionary powers, she made it look as though the pavement where she sat was empty as she lost herself in her thoughts.

water tower and millenium centre at night

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Henry's seemed to go back to that battle in his mind for the second time today. " A decade old argument that spun out of control. Only one of us can exist in this world now it is either me or Wolf unless we want the Gail's to kill us all." Henry said with no not regret but something like it he wasn't sorry the argument came to this he was sure it would he had always been ready for it yet he couldn't help but feel a little bit guilty for pulling so many other magicains into this.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:43 pm

"What were you arguing about?" she asked, turning off to the left again.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 pm

" That I am sorry is too private." Henry still knew exactly why he had wanted to kill wolf still did but he didn't see the intent to murder in Wolf's eyes that was another reason why he needed the power and no Wolf. Wolf was too soft he didn't want to kill Henry like he did him he wanted just be left alone Henry knew well but Henry needed to defeat him and take his placve in amgic history as the savior from gails.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:51 pm

"Fair enough." she shrugged and kept on following the road. "You said earlier you were on your way to a meeting. May I inquire why you are meeting this person..or people?"
Lauren was a curious soul. She didn't ask to be rude.. or to put Henry at a disadvantage. She just asked out of pure curiosity.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:02 am

Henry liked how this was going. It was simple just feed here a answer leading into another question and answer that she was going and going on learning as much as she could all Henry had to do was not release any negative info.
" I'm meeting a man about a certain object I need for some very important deeds." He answered and left out one thing he thought was too soon to ask.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:04 am

"What 'deeds'?" she asked, suddenly growing more cautious around Henry.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:08 am

" No need to worry I just want peace so I am going to get rid of all magican's fears the Gails." Henry was very sincre in this was his intent.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:10 am

Lauren nodded absentmindedly but didn't answer. She continued to walk silently as the path they were following curved with the road.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:24 am

" You know." Henry said to get her attetion." If I plan too do this Wolf will try to stop me and the Gails won't be destroied and we'll all be in danger." Henry put that out there just to fill the dead space and raise the question to her that he hoped she would ask.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:26 am

"Why would anyone do that?" she asked, "Is this wolf person a magic user?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:29 am

" He was the one at the battle with the griffin." Henry tried to jog her memory. Czar! Doa spat at the griffin in Henry's mind. Oh shut up! Henry hollered back.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:31 am

"Well then, why would a magic user want the Gail's to remain alive?" she asked, "They'd kill him surely?"
They were both passing the Techniquest building as she asked these new questions.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:35 am

" for me to use the magic object Wolf needs to die. He doesn't want to die as most do not so he and I must duel for the fate of Magicans either of us can perform the power to stop all Gails." Henry gave truthful information he didn't want to presaude her to join his side he more tried to softly call her to use side.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Lauren turned left again and continued following the path. "Why does he need to die?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:33 pm

" The object I need has been claimed by both our magic's equally one of us must die so the other can take it and devaste the Gails." Henry was sure was starting to break her and get in her mind soon he would ask her if she would like to see the object and she would be on his side.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:40 pm

"Cant you kill the Gail's in any other way?" she asked "I don't think it's right to kill someone for an object... no matter what they've done."
Lauren lead Henry down Havannah Street, they were nearing the hotel.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:43 pm

" Wolf is my best friend trust me if there was another way I would take it" Henry lied but very convicingly. He would kill wolf over much less than this object. Doa murmured in agreement.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Lauren shrugged, "I guess all I can say is at least i'll be far away when you murder an innocent person."
It was not much further until they reached The Saint Davids Hotel.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Doa laughed in Henry's ears ha ha foolish human! You have lost your ally . Henry bit his lip and sent a no so pleasent reply at Doa. He couldn't persuade her to go or he would look like he wanted her to murder people in his name but he maybe able to offer her this" You know the object is the very flow if magic in a phsical form it would be once in a lifetime to see it." Henry tried to sound like he was just sharing info like a tourist guide.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:59 pm

She shrugged, "Then i'm sure you'll enjoy seeing it."
She paused then stopped walking to point out a large building that was right by the waterfront. "The Hotel is just down the road a bit more. 5* aswell. Enjoy your stay."
She said 'enjoy your stay' as if she was a receptionist there, not that she was.

Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Henry noded and thanked her but as soon as she was out if ear shot he cursed himself out. He didn't even stay at the hotel he went beyond it and contuied his flying towards London. Doa laughed again at Henry's failed attempt in aquiring another ally. Wolf could catch up to him in London he was far more needed there now and he guested he would be their by sunrise.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Lauren immediately headed back towards the Roald Dahl Plass. She didn't want to miss meeting him... that was the entire reason she'd been there in the first place. She dashed through the streets, arriving back at the Plaza within ten minutes. He still wasn't there... She hoped that she hadn't missed him.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Lauren sighed in relief as her father's form appeared from the shadowed entrance of the Millennium Center. "Dad!" she grinned rushing over to him and embracing him in a hug.
"Hey, Lauren. How'd your trip to America go?" he asked, returning the hug.
"It was great!" she replied letting go of her father.
Luke Harkness was a fairly tall man with deep brown hair and eyes to match.
"Good to hear!" he grinned, "I'm guessing you found everything fine and in order? Jack managed to find some more information on that bracelet too."
"Excellent!" she laughed, "Get him to send it over, asap."
"I'll do that," he confirmed, with a mock salute that Lauren laughed at.

After a few hours of conversation about normal things, such as the weather aswell as what Lauren planned on doing now, Luke decided to leave so that he could return to Hereford before the sun rose.
They bade each other farewell before Luke dissappeared off into the shadows, heading for a car park nearby and Lauren headed down towards an old abandoned Tourist Information Center.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardiff - Millennium Centre
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Magic RP-
Jump to: