Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fukkerita Mountain Trails

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Fukkerita Mountain Trails Empty
PostSubject: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:17 am

Natsumi walked along a fairly flat trail leading through the mountain range, hoping to reach a small town on the other side that was plagued by demons. Even though it was dangerous to go alone, she bravely marched forward, unafraid of the dangers and challenges that lied ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:24 am

CherĂ¯ leaped through the bushes. She stopped as they ended where the mountain started. As she spotted Natsumi, it seemed as if she stopped breathing. The half-demon lingered behind, not knowing if they were hostile or not.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Aiyame was in the old barn sleeping when she heard the door rattling. Being half-asleep she looked at for a monemt and thought it was her imagination and went back to go to sleep. Then the rattling contined, "Get out of there you fillthy Half-Breed!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Natsumi continiued walking without a care in the world, enjoying the mountain breeze and the stillness of the area. Too still. She started to feel a little uneasiness.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:20 pm

[Wait I hought Aiyame was a half-breed? XD]
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:17 am

[She is a Half-Demon]

IC: Aiyame jumpped down to the ground. She tried to sneak out the back way but was cut off by the villagers, "There she is!" "You filthy Demon!" they shouted at her. She leapt over the villagers and started to run away from them. Theyhad already gathered stone and started to throw them at her as she ran. She could feel them hitting her but she kept on running till she triped over a tree root and the villagers kept throwing rocks at her and also calling her some very disterbing names. Aiyame brought her hands across her face to sheild it from the stones.

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:44 am

Natsumi finally made it to the town and found the villagers trying to stone a girl. She ran over to the girl's aid. "Stop, all of you please!!!! Drop those rocks and stones, there is no need for this violent nonsense!!!!" The villagers stopped their jeering and stone throwing. "Look, a priestess! She will rid this town of that half-blood!!" They cheered at this. Natsumi looked down and saw that the girl was in fact a half-demon. But, Natsumi didnt hate the half bloods. She felt the need to help them. Natsumi leaned down and whispered, "Just go with it okay? We'll get out of here now." Natsumi spoke up. "Yes, I have come to excorsize this town of any and all demons! I will take this demon out of the town and bring her to justice! Arise, half-blood, and seal your fate!" She finished. She winked at the half blood.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:02 am

Aiyame caught on the the girl's plan, "Grr, you human's never give us Half-Demon's a chance. The only thing we want is peace!" she shouted taking her hand to her head which was bleeding cluching it as if to try to stop the bleeding. Only she brought her blooded hand down quickly, "Blood Slash!" she shouted jumpping into the trees heading into the forest.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:11 am

Seeing that the half-breed was hurt, Natsumi followed her to help her. "FOOL! Do not run from the inevitable!" she pulled her bow out as if she were going to use it, and ran after her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:39 am

"What makes you think that I'm running?" Aiyame asked. She had to make it seem convincing. "Dragon's Gem!" she shouted as she shot out red and black gems from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:56 am

Natsumi put up a shield. "There was no point point in attacking me, you foolish one, for I can shield myself from your weak demon attacks!" she yelled loud enough for the villagers to hear, whom were now cheering. Natsumi followed the half breed well into the forest and away from the village.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:05 am

After several minute of hopping through the trees Aiyame slumpped into a tree panting. She was just tired and hungry. Just then her stomach growled, "Man, wish I had something to eat." she complained.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:12 am

Natsumi, also panting and tired, caught up with the half-demon. "A-are you okay?" Natsumi asked, practically keeling over just to breath.

Just then, her stomach growled. "Heh..... Heh heh....... What a funny time to be hungry." he said, mostly to herself. She plopped on the ground near the half-breed. "Would you like something?
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:21 am

CherĂ¯ began to lurk in the background. She didn't feel like introducing herself right now. A priestess woulfn't mke much of a friend for her. After all, the priestess might aswell try and kill her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:31 am

Aiyame glared at the Priestess, "Why would you help a Half-Demon like me?" she asked coldly. She leapt onto a tree branch and found an apple she picked it and started to eat it. She sat on the branch awaiting for the girls reply.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:52 am

"Well, at any rate my job is to help humans, correct? You are a human. You are also a demon, but you yourself choose to be evil or not." Natsumi said. She had no quarrel with this half-demon, so she wasn't afraid to stand up for her. "And besides, if I had any intention whatsoever of killing you or letting you die, do you think I would have intervened back at the village and allowed you to escape, then followed you all the way here to tend to your wounds?" Natsumi finished.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:56 am

The wolf demon twitched and ear at the sound of whistling. Immediately, she jumped out of hiding her dog related instincts getting hhe best of her.Well, there she was, staring at the fce of two strangers with her tongue lolling about.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:52 pm

Aiyame looked at the new comer is a funny look on her face and spoke the the Preestice, "These wonds are nothing. They will heal up in no time." she said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Natsumi cocked her head a little. "I was just going to wrap them so they wouldn't get in infected..." her voice trailed off, feeling a tad useless and hurt, but she shook it off. "Why hello there!" she said to the newcomer with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:11 am

CherĂ¯ quickly composed herself and scooted back a bit.
"Um..hi.." She said in an awkward tone. She then looked at Aiyame's crazy looking face."What?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:10 pm

"Was that really necessary?" Aiyame asked in a cold tone. She layed back in the tree with her hands behind her head and colsed her eyes. [She is not asleep]
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:26 am

Natsumi was confused. She had no clue whether the half blood was talking to her or not, so she greeted the newcomer. "Hello, my name is Natsumi. What's yours?" she asked warmly. She split her focus between both girls as she waited for a response from either one.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:52 am

"CherĂ¯." She said, ending the short sentence. She kept her gaze on Aiyame who was now lounging. It was a rude way to greet someone, but she dropped it and decided not to answer back.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:59 am

With an annoyed sigh the half-deamon spoke, "Names Aiyame." Taking an apple from the tree branch she threw it at Cheri.( Sorry I don't have the accent thing.) "You must be hungery right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:17 am

Natsumi felt very.... Out of place. But, her nature made her prone to never give up, and again she didn't hate the half-demons as everyone else did. She plopped down on the ground and began to look for something in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fukkerita Mountain Trails
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next