Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Henry's Escape - Magic RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Henry's Escape - Magic RP Empty
PostSubject: Henry's Escape - Magic RP   Henry's Escape - Magic RP EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:58 am

As Henry touched ground he kept running and fell down to the earth he looked at his whatch the plan had gone perfectly he had enough time to be on his private jet. He walked out into the street to his limo and leaped in telling the driver a near by airport then opened the mini fridge in the limo and opened an expensive wine probably the last bottle and tipped it back taking a long swig. Doa whispered words into his ear as he drank. Coward we could have won! it hissed. Henry was too enriched in his enjoyment to respond he luaghed at how Wolf the good guy would soon be labled as a criminal. Henry had been too ignorent to noyice that they were already at the air port he sat up straighter as the driver pulled up to the air port and Henry filed out to walk to his private jet where an important clinet waited.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Escape - Magic RP   Henry's Escape - Magic RP EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:36 am

"I don't think you will be taking that." said Axineld. He snapped his fingers and the private jet exploded. "Your late Mr. Henry, your client "died" of boredom, and I had to take his place." he begins to walk out of the hangar, "Follow me, then we can really talk. My jet is in the next hangar."

Ooc: Axineld is not the special client, he has been planning to talk with Henry for some time now.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Escape - Magic RP   Henry's Escape - Magic RP EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:10 am

Occ : i know the jets taking me there I has the client need it was never gonna be you.

"Axineld always a pleasure!" Henry said sarcastically "You do realize I need to be in London about now." Henry snapped he wouldn't Let him ruin his plans.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Escape - Magic RP   Henry's Escape - Magic RP EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:04 pm

"Well then you shouldn't have wasted your time with all those mages and the gails, and you definetly should not have wasted time summoning Doa." Axienld walked over to a jet with his companies insignia on it, a small dome with three, what seemed to be dragon heads, coming up from it, the jets engines were already running. "And yes, I was watching the whole time. You really need to stop selling your life to that blood sucker Doa. And of course I mean no offense Doa," he knows that Doa is listening in his ring form, "You really need to make a deal with him like I did with Dyanor. That way you can summon him whenever necessary."

Ooc: I just realized, I don't know what Henry's company is. Axinelds is Hydra Industrials, they are an airline, airplane part producer, airplane manufacturer. Basically, anything involving planes and flight, they do.

Last edited by Axineld on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Escape - Magic RP   Henry's Escape - Magic RP EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:17 pm

occ : YEs I just made his bio and that accured to me Henry is Triaxe corps they are like apple company only they also have a share in archaeology cause Henry enjoys it.

" Doa doesn't always take blood only when I need to get him after he is destroied and revive him faster. Plus that gives me a little extra because he grows with my magic. " Henry walked with Axineld to his jet. " Just wait for my plan to unfold Doa will no longer need my magic with all he is going to get plus I will be indestuctable." Henry said dripping into his irish accent as he talked. DOa's words flowed into Henry's mind I only take when needed your life only shortens when you make a mistake I have to correct! Henry didn't respond. " Did you call my contact to make sure I would be late and alert Dr. Heasin? of my absences?" Henry quickly moved his hand to his lower leggings as it was ripped from the knee down where he had need to replace some of his body with steel. HE grew the fabric back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Escape - Magic RP   Henry's Escape - Magic RP EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:23 pm

"Don't worry about that, they already think you are there. Unfortunatly you caught a virus and now ailed to your hotel room, you haven't missed a thing. Did you really think that I would leave a detail like that unattended?" he takes a seat in a leather chair made just for him, "and you still haven't told me about this plan yet. If you want my help you are going to have to fill me in, my illusions have "filled in" for you enough times, you at least owe me the knowledge of this master plan.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Escape - Magic RP   Henry's Escape - Magic RP EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Henry looked to the many drinks he had and grimanced at the wine only to settle on sparkly water. " Simply put there is a very power magical object that in my hands can give enough power to kill the Gails and hopefully keep them dead but unfortunetly wolf's magic has moved fast with his own unconscien mind staking claim to the object while I have equal share. So we must uncover this object and duel for it." Henry answered looking at his ring for a snappy little statement something along the lines of Foolish mage you don't know a thing about this object do you? but Doa remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Escape - Magic RP   Henry's Escape - Magic RP EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:33 pm

"Well if you need help getting anywhere or learning anything you know I can help. My power reaches far further than that of the sky. I have connections to basically anywhere and anyone on the planet." he opens up his book,(his object of power book) and begins to read, "Well it looks like this ride is over, if you know what I mean."

Ooc: We are over the middle of the ocean right now by the way.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Escape - Magic RP   Henry's Escape - Magic RP EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Henry looked to Axineld . " Yes I'll be sure to contact you if I require your help." Henry got up from his seat and pushed open the door his ring slithering up his arms and parting to wings as it came to his back. " Well be in London if I need you by quick notice." Henry fell backwards out of the plane and free fell for a couple hundred feet before his wings parted and he started to fly towards Europe. He kept himself in the air by making a small fire trail that heated the air pushing up cold air that pushed him forward.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Escape - Magic RP   Henry's Escape - Magic RP EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:12 pm

"Well THAT was a waste of his energy... well not really. He would have need to make the wings anyway." Axineld is still reading his book as the plan begins to fade and it dissapears completely. Even though there is nothing to propell him across the sky, Axineld is still moving through the air as if he is still of a plane. "Hm... you know I've heard Japan is beautiful this time of the year." He keeps on flying, apparently in the direction of the Eastern Coast of Japan.

Ooc:HAHAHAHA!!!! Its funny, because you were never actually on a plane!!! HAHAHAHA!!
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Escape - Magic RP   Henry's Escape - Magic RP EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:19 pm

OOC: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! NO PLANE! EPIC PLOT TWIST!

Last edited by zashonfire on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Escape - Magic RP   Henry's Escape - Magic RP EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Ooc: I know right!! This is a true showing of the power of his illusions, and I have an idea for the location of the ancient item of magic, I will PM it to you.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Escape - Magic RP   Henry's Escape - Magic RP EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:39 pm

OOC: okay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Escape - Magic RP   Henry's Escape - Magic RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry's Escape - Magic RP
Page 1 of 1