Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

boiling water and lunch.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

boiling water and lunch. Empty
PostSubject: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Sorren was spending all day at the pond. he had packed a big picnic lunch so he could train and not run out of energy. he put the basked down on the blanked and jumped into the pond. seconds later bubbles started to appear on the surface of the pond. Sorren had actually gotten good enough to boil the water.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:40 pm

"Hiya Sorren!" Ripple's voice was accompanied by the sound of crunching leaves. The Glaceon looked slightly embarrassed to be creating such a racket and sat down by the edge of the pond, curling her tail around her darker blue paws. "So how is your training going?" She asked in a friendly tone
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:45 pm

"hey ripple. i'm doing well. i should probably stop before i boil every fish in here. if there are any fish." Sorren said, getting out of the water. "would you like something to eat, if i don't get rid of this food then darkshock might doubt the story i made up to get this much.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:49 pm

The glaceon laughed "Sure, i haven't eaten all day" Ripple smiled as she said this. The Combusken seemed nice. But then again most pokemon in the guild were
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Sorren sat down on the checkered blanket (courtesy of the picnic package darkshock gave him.) and took out two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches out. he got a plate and put a sadwich out in front of ripple. he got out the potato salad and ice tea and poured a glass for ripple and one for himself. "it's a nice day. i wanted to spend all day training here. i am almost able to get external flames. i'm close to evolving, i know it. i just need something to push me over the edge." Sorren said, taking a bite out of his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:07 pm

The Glaceon smiled, lapping up a few drops of her tea and murmuring her thanks. "Well..What about going to Mt Frostmeer? I heard its really hard to get to the top. And it would be helpful to have external flames up there" Ripple pointed out, her voice muffled as she took a bite of the sandwhich
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:24 pm

(oops. acidentily deleted my post)
"I've trained in the frozen stream so i don't think it is that. i believe it is more of a mental barrier, i don't need to evolve now so i won't." Sorren said, sipping his tea.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Izumi was out on a walk when she stumbled and got herself stuck in a ditch. "owww...."'she muttered.

She continiues on and heard voices that sounded very familiar.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Sorren hered a thump. he looked over the hill and saw an Absol. "Izumi? What was that thump?" sorren asked.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:17 am

"Izumi? Oh hello there!" Ripple smiled warmly, beckoning for the Absol to come take a seat. "A mental barrier eh? Well then i guess only time can help"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:28 am

[we're gonna have to wait on fox]
"yeah, i guess. when i'm ready i'm ready. hey Izumi, come eat lunch with us." sorren said, getting out another glass and a plate.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 am

Izumi snapped out of her absent-mindedness. "Hi there." she said. She strode over to her friends and sat down. "How are you all?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:40 am

"fine. come on sit down, enjoy the beautiful day" Sorren said.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:50 am

"Great!" Ripple smiled, taking another bite of the lunch. "What were you doing over there?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:30 am

"Failing. I-I mean, falling." Izumi faceplamed (or "face-pawed") at her mess-up. "It's been rough today" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:31 am

"i'm sorry to hear that, maybe some potato salad will cheer you up" Sorren said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:43 am

"Oh that isn't too good" Ripple said apologetically, taking some of the potato salad for herself with a grin.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:46 am

Izumi laughed at herself. "I just haven't been as focused as I normally am, and I can't really explain it..." she shook herself back into reality. "Maybe some food WOULD help me focus." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:58 am

"i have a fealling, i feel as though we are in the right place to be like the perfect island, or the eye of the storm, i just feel like we are lucky for the time we have to enjoy this lunch, who knows how long it will last...(FORESHADOWING)" sorren said, putting down his sandwich and looking up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:20 am

Ripple blinked slowly at him. "Er. Lets hope its a while" The glaceon finished off her sandwhich, licking her lips contentedly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boiling water and lunch.   boiling water and lunch. Empty

Back to top Go down

boiling water and lunch.
Page 1 of 1