Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a bulbasuar in destress.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

a bulbasuar in destress. Empty
PostSubject: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:23 am

Sorren and shaman entered the Forrest. Sorren scribbled something down in his journal and turned to the riolu. "ok, we don't know what the kidnapper wants or where he's hiding. this is were you come in master strategist. what should we do?" Sorren asked shaman, with a hint of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:32 am

" Don't call me that. If our little friend is listening you just might have screwed us over. My plan requires some acting and a little control and the plan would not be needed if the Houndoom accepts a ransom. Then the fight will be easy with the hostage safe. But for now we stay on the path and wait to be ambushed or asked for a ransom and that is all you need to know." Shaman liked it when the plan pieces didn't know the whole plan it made their actions more predictable and that predictably is the key to using another pokemon in a plan and the Houndoom would prove the changing variable but he wouldn't have many options. Shaman sighed and took lead.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:40 am

Sorren wanted the riolu to come along with him because he was smart, not because he was a jerk. Sorren never saw this side of Shaman. it was like he needed his plans to work so badly that he shut out all of the outside world. Sorren was insulted. Shaman even took the lead. the least he could do was explain the plan to Sorren. when all of this was over he would have to talk to Shaman about this. but for now Sorren stayed quiet, and followed the riolu down the forest path.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:52 am

Shaman closed his eyes and went into aura mode there would be no surprises while he was on guard but he could sense Sorren's resentment for Shaman's taking of the lead. Shaman reached into his bag and felt for pen and paper and quickly scribbled two notes. The two things that would happen note one for the first option and note two for the second option.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:59 am

Sorren made his way though a bush and something snagged on his feathers. he ripped free and continued to walk. "this isn't right. the Forrest is quiet. something scared off the Pokemon who live here normally."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:29 am

" Sorren take lead if you see the outlaw let me know." Shaman started to slow his pace. The pokemon weren't as often around here something had scared them off Sorren was correct Shaman would have to brain storm if the Houndoom had something strange up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:53 pm

the two entered a clearing. a Houndour was standing in the middle of the clearing.
"don't try anything or the bulbasuar dies!" he had a paw on a beat up bulbasuar.
Sorren put his hands up. "OK, just don't hurt the kid"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:47 pm

" I have money." Shaman put up his hands in defense." What do you want for him I really don't want to fight I am kinda weak." Shaman said acting shyly. He was surprisingly good at acting for someone who barely showed his emotions to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:51 pm

the Houndour didn't change his expression. "empty your bags onto the ground. now!" he said, pushing his paw down on the bulbasuar, making her squeal.
"OK" Sorren said, turning his bag upside down and letting the contents fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:57 pm

" Yes yes." Shaman fumbled with his bag and he dropped it a little way away." I'll get it." Shaman walking over to the bag kicking it by what would look like accident launching it at the Houndoom Shaman rushed over to the Bulbasuar.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:05 pm

"YOU ASKED FOR IT!" the Houndour yelled. he let a stream of fire out of his jaw, it got larger until it resembled a small explosion. flame blast. he turned to Sorren and released a jet of black liquid at Sorren. toxic. Sorren fell over.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Shaman baseball style slid under the fire but his ears got burnt pretty bad. He pushed the Bulbasuar away from the Houndoom and used force palm. He saw Sorren fall over and cursed.Dang it Sorren I thought you wouldn't fall for that. Rush in come on.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:23 pm

"SURPRISE!" Sorren yelled as the Houndour ran up to finish him off. Sorren let a brick break of right between the Houndour's eyes. the outlaw flew back to the other side of the clearing.
"HOW?" the Houndour asked. no sooner than he asked than Sorren was using quick attack to get close to him and then brick break up close. the Houndour was out for the count. "you are a fire and dark type, your fire moves wouldn't affect me and my fighting moves would really hurt you, so you used toxic on me. however, i had a pecha scarf on." Sorren pointed to the part of his feathers that the scarf had snagged on. he pulled it off and tied it around his neck. "i am your worst nightmare." the Houndour struggled to get up.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:27 pm

" What? That's it?" Shaman looked surprised. " He was such a wimp I thought he was gonna be stronger I seriously overestmatied him." Well sorry Sorren my plan really wasn't needed. Well it was nice to whatch." Shaman turned to the Bulbasaure" You okay?" Shaman said looking worried when really he could care less cause he knew he was safe just scared.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:33 pm

"y-yes. i'm fine thank you." the bulbasuar said. Sorren tied the Houndour up and tugged him along. "Shaman, take the bulbasuar and get her to the guild and contact her mother. i'm going to drop this guy off at the police station. i'll meet you back at the guild" Sorren said tugging the unconscious Houndour with him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:35 pm

" Okay." Shaman walked the Bulbasuar to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a bulbasuar in destress.   a bulbasuar in destress. Empty

Back to top Go down

a bulbasuar in destress.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: