Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Starfire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Looking for Starfire Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Ren the Purrloin woke up, letting out a large yawn she streched. She was about to go back to sleep when she remembered that she had to find Starfire. "Don't worry Starfire I'll find you!" she said to noone a little too loudly. quickly she covered her mouth with her paws and looked around to see if she woke anybody.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Twayblade was already up and about. She had climbed the police building and was sat on the roof watching the sun rise. heh XD
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Ren went outside for some fresh air and so she couldn't wake anyone. I waunder where TwayBlade is? she thought. Taking a deep breath she looked at the sunrise, "Wow. It's beautiful. I sure hope Starfire can see this." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:00 pm

"You're up early." said Twayblade from on top of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 pm

"Hm. Huh?" Ren looked up at the roof and saw Twayblade. She laughed, "Good morning Twayblade. Did you sleep well? The sunrise sure is pretty isn't it?" she asked. Looking back at the sky it now had pink and lavender making it seem mysterious.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Twayblade nodded to both questions. She sat looking dreamily up at the beautiful sunrise...
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Ren thought for a moment and had an idea she ran back in the station and found a bag then she found some paper and pincils(ooc:Do they have those?) and put them in the bag. She then came back out, "Twayblade! Can we make posters of Starfire? That way we could find her quicker. I hope you don't mind me using this bag. I took it from the office." she added sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:45 pm

(They'd probably have paper, but im not sure about pencils.. oh what the heeck, yea they have pencils too XD)

Twayblade shrugged, "Its fine, you got the spare one. Mine is under the desk." she smiled, "Anyways.. im a pretty good artist.. If you draw one first i could copy it onto a few more posters."
She got to her feet and hopped down from the roof, expertly climbing down the building and dropping onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Ren blinked a couple times and she started to laugh, "I don't mean to be rude Twayblade but, how can a Purloin draw? she continued to laugh for a few minutes and finnaly came to a stop. With a sigh she sat down and put the pencil between her paws trying her best to Draw Starfire. This took a few minute but she got it done. "Here you go Twayblade. It's terreble but it's the best I could do." Ren stated.

Ooc: this is what the pic looked like; and this is from Photobucket: Looking for Starfire Vulpix
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:57 pm

"Its great!!" she grinned, "And i asked you to, because I have no idea what Starfire looks like, other than she's a vulpix, but everyone looks different."
The Grovyle set about copying out the picture onto some more pieces of paper. Under each picture she wrote, Missing: Starfire, If you know anything please contact the Police Station.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:07 pm

"Well the only difference about Starfire is that she makes herself look small. She was always shy maybe if she evolves into a Ninetails her shyness will go away. Do you want to evolve Twayblade?" Ren asked. She herself wants to evolve but she felt that she wasn't ready yet.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Twayblade shook her head, "When I was a Treecko I always dreampt of evolving into a Grovyle, and then a Sceptile.. but now im a Grovyle.... Wel.. lets just say, I kinda like it like this."
She grinned, "Thats why I have part of an Everstone. I usually keep it with me when im fighting."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:30 pm

"I guess all pokemon are differnt even if they are the same species. I dream of becoming a Liepard but I'll know when the time is right and so will Starfire." Ren mewed. When I find Starfire I waunder if she'll want to be on a team with me. "Twayblade, what's an Exploration Team? I've heard of them but never really stopped to think about it untill now."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:32 pm

"An Exploration Team, is a team of pokemon.. well cometimes its only one but yea.. that helps otehrs in need, and dedicates their life to exploring the unknown." she replied, "I once thought about becoming an explorer myself, but i joined up with the police force instead." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:49 pm

"Do you think when we find Starfire we could join the Exploratin Team?" The Purloin asked excitedly. Maybe we might see that Leafeon again. she thought. Ren was done with her stack and tried to put them in the bag.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:54 pm

"You two seem like good friends. I think you'd be a great exploration team!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Ren laughed and smailed, "Do you think we have enough posters? Where should we put them?" she asked. Looking at the bag full of poster's she relaized that she could use it for other things as well. "Is it ok if I keep this bag Twayblade?' She asked looking at the Grovyle.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:37 pm

"Sure, but if you become an exploration team, you'll get a new one anyhow. Anyway.. lets go and put up some of these posters!"
She grinned and got to her feet, cause she'd knelt down to draw the pictures. She took a few of the posters from the bag and went to fetch something to pin them up with.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Ren closed her eyes and jumped in the air with excitment."Yes!! Hope we can Find Starfire." Ren mewed to herself. Her stomach growled with hunger, "But first we need to eat don't want the same thing to happen twice."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:39 pm

the Grovyle laughed, "What would you like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:51 am

"Um I'm not sure, what do you got?" she asked. She was new in town and she did not know much about the town.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:53 am

"Well.. theres a cafe near the edge of town... Kei can cook up some pretty good meals... I have some mroe apples inside the station.. What do you feal like having?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:18 am

"I think I wouldn't mind a home cooked meal." Ren mewed. Thinking about it made her stomach growl.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Twayblade nodded then turned to head back to the Police Station, "Come on then! Kei cooks some awesome meals!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Ren got up and Followed Twayblade. "I should let you know I only eat Berries." she told the Grovyle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starfire   Looking for Starfire Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Starfire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next