Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the archaeologist in Arthur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

the archaeologist in Arthur Empty
PostSubject: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:42 pm

arty had made his way though the guild mostly unnoticed aside from the awkward 'who are you? conversations'. he just wanted to get some sleep. his room had a padlock on it, he had kept it that way after some new recruits snuck in and destroyed a vase he was examining. he got the key about of his bag and unlocked the door. he left the door open to air the room out. he had a desk with books and maps and ancient papers and a couple of bookshelves filled with artifacts. he set his bag down and laid down on his dust covered bed. he wondered if anyone remembered him. the guild master had changed to someone named sapphire gold, which arty had not met yet. he cleared a space on a desk and took some of the cloth rapped artifacts. he unwrapped a stone tablet and opened one of his books and checked to see if the characters on the tablet matched that of other recorded civilizations.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:45 pm

Swablu, after hearing all the buzz about someone new, had decided to go and see for herself what was going on. She had been an apprentice to Faye aswell as Sapphire Gold, always keeping the guild running in times of need. She peered into Arthur's room. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:33 pm

"Swablu? is that you? it's been a while, it's good to see you. i would like to report my mission to find and explore the ruins of ash city a success. though it was a town, not a city. i would report that to the guildmaster, but haven't seen this sapphire gold at all." arty said putting down the book
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:34 pm

"Arty." she smiled, "Im glad to hear that your mission was a success, and Sapphire Gold is currantly away... so im afraid you wont be able to meet her for a while.."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:39 pm

"what is with her anyway, when i got here i asked around and people more or less said 'good luck trying to find her'. what happened while i was away?" Arty said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:42 pm

"Nothing much.. Faye decided to go exploring again, she hasn't be back here since, and Sapphire Gold was chosen as the new Guildmaster..."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:44 pm

"where did everyone go? it's like this entire guild is filled with newbies." Arty said, a little annoyed that he didn't know anyone.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:47 pm

"Alot of pokemon have graduated in the four years since you've been gone, Arty." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:52 pm

arty sighed. "why would anyone want to leave here, this place is like home to me. i have so many pleasant memories. i was still a kid when i came here, but i was fully evolved so people thought i was an adult and i kept whining about it. there was the time that i put a crack in town square. there is still a hole behind that bookcase after i learned giga impact." arty said, pointing to a bookcase.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:54 pm

"Some pokemon dont leave. But alot of them do. The Guild holds many memories for alot of exploration teams, but we always need room for new ones."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:01 am

arty sighed. "i guess it doesn't really matter. i'll just leave again once I've found another lead. you know, i'm torn. if i don't go out and explore then i'm not doing my duty as a member of this guild. but if i do go i'm gone for months at a time, all of my old friends have moved on in my absence. grassveil is really a wonderful place, and i love this guild. i wish i could keep doing what i love and stay here more often. it's too bad, i'll probably make friends now and have to leave them again." Arty's eyes started to water.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:03 am

"Arty.. you shouldnt worry about these things... You never know, next time you come here, Faye might have returned.. or someone else you used to know.."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:06 am

"i think i'll call it a night. can i get some cleaning supplies out of the supply room, this place needs a good cleaning." arty said siting down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:07 am

Swablu nodded, "Sure. I guess i'll leave you to it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the archaeologist in Arthur   the archaeologist in Arthur Empty

Back to top Go down

the archaeologist in Arthur
Page 1 of 1