Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tea and cookies on the front lawn.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

tea and cookies on the front lawn. Empty
PostSubject: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Solis finished watering his flowers and went to check on his cookies. the timer went off and Solis put the tray on the stove-top to cool. he finished chopping the apples and put them in a dish lined with dough. he poured applesauce and caramel into the pie dish and covered it with another layer of dough and placed it in the oven and set the timer. he had made some ice tea and placed it on a table in his front lawn. he walked out and took a seat on one of the benches he had set out. "What a beautiful day." Solis said, taking a sip of ice tea.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:10 pm

[XD That spoiler in your sig, just cracks me up every time. Im so glad i found that pic XDD]

Arrow knocked on Solis' door. She was accompanied by Lillicia and Karu.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:16 pm

the cookies had cooled and solis was dumping them on a plate. "coming!" Solis said as he opened the door and faced team oncoming storm holding the plate of cookies. "glad you could make it, there is some ice tea on the table in the lawn. lets sit down there." Solis said waling to the table in the middle of his lawn and placing the plate next to the ice tea.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Lillicia gave a smile and sat at the table. She smelled the sweet cookies and complimented the Xatu's work. She disn't take one yet, only waited for everyone to be seated.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:28 pm

Arrow smiled and sat down next to Lilly. She loved cookies so she had been looking forward to this visit.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Karu floated in and hovered above her designated chair "Salutations..." she urmured, her gaze resting upon the cookies
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:01 pm

"i'm glad i could have you all as guests, please help yourselves to the tea and cookies. can you tell me a story of your adventures as an exploration team? i would love to hear tales of adventure" Solis said. taking a sip from his glass.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:06 pm

"Of course" Karu answered, taking a cookie and a glass of tea with the use of psychic. She bit onto one of the cookies, complimenting the Xatu on how delicious they were
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Arrow managed to stand on one leg and pick up a cookie with the other. After she ate the cookie, she picked a cup and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Helping her friend, Karu levitated a cookie up to her face. "Here my dear friend"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Sharpeye grinned, "Thanks Karu."
She took a bite from the cookie then thought about all their adventures as a team, and wondered which one they would tell the Xatu.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:08 pm

"i'm sorry you broke your wing, i honestly couldn't do anything about it. some points in time are fixed, and no matter what you try you can't change them. when i was young i had evolved quickly. i saw myself take a test at school, i looked miserable. so i decided to skip school. i was at the lake and a garados suddenly appeared, i ran for my life. i tripped and fell down a hill. i then hit a rock and was launched clear into the sky. i then remembered i could fly so i stabilized myself and went away from that cliff. out of no were, a flock of pidove hit me, and i landed in the courtyard of the school building. the teacher came out to see what happened and grabbed me before i could run. i was forced to take the test under penalty of expulsion, so i ended up with the same look on my face, taking the test, just as i had seen. i believe my death is one of these points in time. i cannot avoid fate." Solis said, siping his tea and clsoing hid eyes for a second
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Karu laughed at the story "What a strange set of circumstances" she tittered. "Thank you for the cookies and tea by the way" she smiled "I mean it. I cant lie"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:32 pm

Arrow nodded, "The cookies are delicious!"
She ate the one that was hovering in from of her, in a few more bites as if to demonstrate how tasty they were.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:37 pm

"yes i know you can't lie. and these cookies are nothing, i set aside a day each week for me to bake, i just never was able to make a lot because i would be the only one eating it," solis said.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Karu smiled, biting another of her cookies. "Well its very kind of you to invite us" she murmured, sipping the tea
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:07 pm

"to be honest i'm glad i had some one to invite at all. it's been lonely here ever since my wife left." Solis said, taking a cookie for himself.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:08 pm

"How sad" the chandelure murmured, sipping the last of her tea.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:08 pm

"Who was your wife" asked Arrow, not meaning to cause depression or anything...
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:16 pm

"her name was Solaris. she was a beautiful altaria." Solis said, not willing to say anything else on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:19 pm

A ghost of a smile played on Karu's lips "Shall we head out and do something? sitting around talking bores me" her eyes flashed with a glint of amusement
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Lilli had just taken a cookie and silently listened in on he conversation. She wondered why his wife would leave all of a sudden, but didn't want to cause him pain.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tea and cookies on the front lawn.   tea and cookies on the front lawn. Empty

Back to top Go down

tea and cookies on the front lawn.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: