Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interrogating a certain Rampardos

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Twayblade returned to the station with Karu and Keisatsu. Karru was carrying the Rampardos' heavy bulk.
The Grovyle lead the Chandelure down the tunnel and signalled for her to put him in one of the empty cells.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:35 pm

"We just want to know why he did what he did. As soon as we clear everything up he's free to go" Kei clarified the situation
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:41 pm

"as for what he did, that's easy, as for why, that's a question that possibly has no answer at all"
Solis said.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:44 pm

"Yes but we must try" Kei wasn't ready to put up with the Xatu's sayings right at this moment. "Just go talk to him"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:46 pm

"very well, i just thought you might want to know what i do about him." Solis said walking towards boulders cell.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Twayblade stole the seat that belonged with the desk, and resumed her normal pose of her arms behind her head, feet on the desk, and a new flower from the vase in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:24 am

Boulder had his back to tbe bars, he was scratching at the ground while staring at the wall. He seemed to be day-dreaming, only arceus knows what. As he heard talking, he turned his head, looking beyond the cell from the side.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:47 am

"hey, boulder. i'm back. do you feel like playing a game today?" solis asked taking the chair that was still infront of boulder's cell.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:05 pm

"No," he let out a huff, turning away as he did. He wondered if the xatu had brought anymore pie. Though he didn't want to admit that he liked it, and began to scratch at the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:05 pm

"very well, i don't have any pie today, but i did brimg some cookies, cinnamon rolls, and lemonade." solis said taking out a container from his bag and a thermos. "would you like me to get a book or something for you to pass the time?"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:51 pm

He turned his whole body,"I don't read." The cookies smelled delicious, and he had been refusing any food that he had been offered since the bird's last visit.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 pm

" i talked to the police chief, he said that as soon as they know why you went on a rampage, and then they said they would let you go. why are you so stubborn? if you just tell them your reasons for taking your anger out, then they would let you go." Solis opened the container and and poured some lemonade into a cup, which he passed through the bars. he pushed the container of cookies up to the bars "help yourself" Solis said, taking a cinnamon roll.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:04 pm

"I don't take orders from anyone, not even you!" He snorted defiantly."And who says I have to have a reason?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:11 pm

"no one is ordering you to do anything, they are only asking you questions. they may sound harsh, but they do consider you a criminal. as for a reason, i told the police cheif there might not be an answer to that question. even if they were ordering you to answer, then why not just swallow your pride and answer them.you are already in jail. some might say you have no pride to swallow." Solis said.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:57 am

[So yeah, this is sort of old, but I've been wondering when he's gonna get out if he didn't give any answers]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interrogating a certain Rampardos
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3