Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old habits die hard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Old habits die hard Empty
PostSubject: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:13 am

Darkshock sat at the banks of the frozen river. He had seen it before during his stay in Icicle Woods, but he's never been so close to the glistening crystalline waterway that reflected the sun.

Seatha sniffed the ice curiously and tapped it, as if wondering if she could get through to the water underneath.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:18 am

Izumi was wander through the woods, searching for items, When she thought she heard other pokemon. She looked around to see if she could see anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:21 am

The Shiny Ralts found a fighting stance. "C'mon Tobi fight meee! Help me train!" he begged the shop keeper as they stood around randomly by the Frozen Stream.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:27 am

"No!" He huffed, trudging along the frozen banks. The little ralts was becoming quite a nuisance."I'm not going to waste my energy on a tiny thing like you! I want a big opponent!" He stopped for a moment, just becoming aware of his surroundings. The icey landscape made it hard to make out the different shapes. Almost everything looked as white as the next.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Darkshock looked up at the noise he heard and sighed, "Seatha, go check what's going on, i'll join ya soon," he said as he began shifting through his inventory.

Seatha nodded and turned into a small joltik as she scurried towards the noise.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Tobi eventually stumbled upon the Joltik. A little frightened, leaped back with a little yelp. But he soon summoned up enough courage to speak without a stutter,"Get out of my way!"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Seatha immediately narrowed her eyes and turned into a Rayquaza at the Skitty's order. She roared loudly at Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:31 pm

Tobi gave his own childish growl and repeatedly headbutted the rayquaza."I...said...move!" he shouted between attacks.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Seatha looked at the Skitty as he were insane. She kept blocking his attacks and growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Tobi eventually fell back, too exhausted to continue."You big... bully!" He had completely forgotten about the little ralts who was probably sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Seatha turned into her actual form of a Zorua and looked at the Skitty, "I should say the same to you! You're the one who ordered a little joltik out of the way!" she yelled growling.

Darkshock walked up behind Seatha and placed his tail on her shoulder to calm her, "I am sorry about this, Seatha tends to get emotional at orders," he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:55 pm

"Hmph." he said stubbornly. The little skitty wanted a strong opponent, he wanted to become tough enough to defend his shop. Tobi leaped to his feet, almost as energetic as before."Fight me!" he shouted,"I want to become strong!"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Seatha smirked slightly at the skitty.

"Easy, Seatha," Darkshock said, "Now why do you wish to become strong?"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:01 pm

"Because," he began his explanation, ignoring Seatha,"I want to be able to defend my shop!" He began to weakly try to push the luxray.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Darkshock chuckled to himself and patted Tobi on his head, "Well what moves do you know?" he said smiling

Seatha pouted a bit and sat by Darkshock, leaning on him so she could feel the warmth of his fur.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:16 pm

"Um, I know Heal Bell, Double-edge, Faint Attack, and erm...attract!" He stepped back and sat down with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Darkshock nodded, "That's a good set of moves...hm...what level are you?"

Seatha yawned.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:33 pm

after Xenos didn't show on time for their mision Sorren dicided to go by himself, but he found a stream on his map that was frozen. he couldn't resist using it for his trainging.
5 6 7 8 9 ten! a piece of ice exploded and Sorren jumped out of it. "wow, i'm getting good at that" Sorren said, then looked at the group of Pokemon. "what are you guys here? wait, you're the cook who gave Shaman the cold shoulder. i never did get your name." Sorren said.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Kaz practically fumed "TOBI! THATS NO FAIR! HOW COME YOU GET TO PRACTICE AND I DONT!?" the Ralts yelled, very upset at the prospect of coming all the way to the freezing landscape, and sneaking away from Ripple to be shunned by someone he wanted to train with
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Tobi gave his usual snort and stuck out his tongue to the ralts. He then bsimply replied to the luxray."I guess I'm about level forty." The little skitty almost exploded as the combusken ever so rudely interrupted the conversation. But he decided to wait and see who they were too the others.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Kaz's eyes twitch though no one could tell as his helmet was blocking it. "Ridiculous" he growled, clenching his fists. "And you! Could you be any more rude! We were having a conversation and you interrupt it with your rotten ice kicking!" he snarled, in a terrible mood after being told no. Typical child XD
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:25 pm

"look, i had no idea you guys were here, i was just doing some training and i happened to explode the ice right next to you. this is a frozen stream in the middle of nowere, i didn't htink i would find anyone here." sorren said, slightly annoyed. he tried to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:27 pm

The Ralts just glared at the pokemon, blasting confusion after confusion into the stream,breaking up the ice
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Tobi growled,"Well then I guess you should be on your way eh?" The little skitty didn't like the impression the pokemon had left.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Sorren sighed, re-adjusting his goggles. "i'm sorry that i interrupted your conversation, i will leave." Sorren said, starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old habits die hard   Old habits die hard Empty

Back to top Go down

Old habits die hard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Icy Lands :: Frozen Stream-
Jump to: