Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarSnivy

StarSnivy

Stats
Poke: 700
Team: None
Inventory:

Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.) Empty
PostSubject: Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)   Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Star sighed as she plucked the berries from the tree with psychic. The berries kept floating into my basket of fruits, and it was nearly full. I put down one more pecha berry, and i picked up the basket with Psychic. I wandered off with the basket of pecha berrys, with some Pecha Berry leaves decorating the sides of the baskets. I walked off to find some other things to add to my small basket.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)   Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Izumi trekked through the forest, eyeing every tree as if it were a secret.
"This is my first outing in months" I thought to myself. "I almost lost all of my stock." I stopped suddenly, as I saw an abandoned basket full of berries in the road.
"Now, who could this belong to?" I thought.
Back to top Go down
StarSnivy

StarSnivy

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)   Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Goes back to the basket with five grass gummis and one oran to see a shiny absol eyeing the basket. I shrug and i place the gummis and orans into the basket and pick it up with my psychic and place the handle on my tail. I carry the basket and says to the absol "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)   Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:43 pm

.........Izumi is not sure how to respond. Being a loner, she never really talked to many people, not even her customers from th guild.
"I think I recognize this Espeon from the guild, but I can't be sure.... Is she the one who stopped by my shop the other day?" Izumi thought to herself. She still had not greeted the Espeon.
Back to top Go down
StarSnivy

StarSnivy

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)   Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Looks curious, as she could sense the anticipation within the absol. Says, "You ok? you seem a bit nervous. Oh, i havent introduced myself. Im star. May i inquire on your name?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)   Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:00 pm

She glanced at the Espeon.
"Nervous?... I think she might have made a mistake." Izumi thought. Finally, Izumi greeted her.
"My name is Izumi." She said quietly. "I don't mean to be rude, but I'm not really nervous. I thought I recognized your face from somewhere."
Back to top Go down
StarSnivy

StarSnivy

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)   Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Says "Oh, no. Im new to this town. Im part of the guild, and sometimes i get things wrong. Nice to meet you anyway~"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)   Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:18 pm

"No, wait!" Izumi blurted.
"I do know you, from the guild! I run the swap shop there." Then she added, "It's alright, everyone makes mistakes."

Izumi stopped to think for a second. "This is probably the most I've ever talked to anyone... I wonder why I'm so compelled to speak?" She thought.

Back to top Go down
StarSnivy

StarSnivy

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)   Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:20 pm

shrugs and says, "Oh, no wonder! I was looking through the guild being bored the other day. I needed to look around, as im kind of new." thinks in my head, Why was i looking at the stand, anyway? Hm... probably a mystical force pulling me towards the stand. oh well, at least i should be nicer to this kind absol. Many bad pokemon wandering around these days... she thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)   Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:24 am

Izumi nodded.

"What are you doing out here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
StarSnivy

StarSnivy

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)   Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:27 am

Shrugs and says,

"Oh, just out berry picking. Pecha berries are my favorite berries, and i need to gather enough to make some pecha juice and make some treats with it... y'know."

She replied absently, and she perked up her ears at the break of a branch,
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)   Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:59 am

Izumi heard a branch break. "What was that? She asked aloud.

Izumi went on alert mode, looking and listening for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)   Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wanderin' (Anyone can join.)
Page 1 of 1