Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A nice walk.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

A nice walk. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A nice walk.   A nice walk. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Shaman yawned and walked threw the forest. He kept an eye open for anything he could collect. He found 2 pecha berries. " Ahhhhhh I am soooooo bored." Shaman moaned.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:31 am

Jake sprinted across, easily closing the gap between them. The little Oshawott leaped, then brought his scalchop down in a smooth and swift swipe. He knew that this type of attack could be risky, but it added strength to the attack, and putting damage on the opponent was very important during a battle.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:34 am

Shaman used copy-cat . It fired water gun and shaman again used it to transfer his shock wave. At this range it would be impossible to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:41 am

Jake widened his eyes as the water carrying the shock wave smashed into him, sendign the Oshawott flying into the air, falling onto the ground. "Argh..." he groaned, staggering back up. Tiny sparks danced on his body, keeping him stunned. What was worse, was that he couldn't feel anything in his right arm. If he were to drop the scalchop, then that would be terrible. However, nonetheless, the Oshawott couldn't do anything anyway.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:44 am

Shaman went to the bush and grabbed a berry and walked over to stand above Jake. He reached down his hand . ' Good fight." Shaman grinned and offered him the other berry.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:00 am

"Um..." Jake mumbled. "I can't move!" he snapped. He would have taken the berry gladly, but, obviously, he couldn't even move his nose. Sparks kept dancing around his body. "Try looking for some Cheri Berries." he suggested, remembering what he had learned from his father when he taught the Oshawott about First Aid in dungeons.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:07 am

Shaman looked at Jake. Well I wouldn't be so stupid as to not have Cheri berries hidden when I can paralyzed . Shaman moved some bushes at the end of the clearing revealing 5 cheri berries. He tossed one at Jake's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:12 am

Jake quickly clomped it down. He chewed, then swallowed, and slowly, he was relieved of his paralysis. "Ah, that feels better." he mumbled, propping up his shell and stretching his stunned and aching limbs. "Right. Good match," he said, walking up to Shaman and extending an arm. "You''re really strong. I was never really talented at fighting alone. I like it in a team." he said, admitting his weak point. "My dad always said that teamwork was the key." Jake added, still wondering why his father suddenly quit being an explorer.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:18 am

Shaman took the friendly hand and shook it." Yeah I would be great in my team too if my leader wasn't so thick headed. Hope to spar with you again I am off to Icicle Woods. Shaman walked off towards the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:22 am

"Right. Safe journey." Jake called, as Shaman walked off into the distance. The sun was setting, shedding its last rays of orange and gold light on the forest. Right.Time to go. he thought, casting one last glance towards his Riolu friend before going off in the Guild's direction, ready to eat some dinner. Nate would be waiting, as well.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice walk.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2