Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tricky monkey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

tricky monkey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Shaman walked behind the little guy. Shaman had too keep him safe or Laurel and Ripple would skewer him. Shaman kept a close watch and kept his aura sensing open. Shaman racced ahead of Kazz. " race you ." Shaman yelled back.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Kaz closed his eyes and in a minute, along with a small pop, he was settled in front of the Aipom. "You aren't going to get anywhere like that" the shiny Ralts said
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Jay did the same, and used Double Team again so that it gave the appearance that the Aipom was surrounded.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Team Assault
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:20 am

"Ook-whah!"

Aipom, having jumped in the air already, was unable to stop himself from colliding into the Ralts. He slammed face-first into the little Pokemon, then fell out of the tree with a force that left him choking for breath.

"Damn... damn it!" he gasped, trying to right himself to run away again. When he noticed the copies, though, he froze in place, momentarily frightened. "...no, they're just... copies," he muttered under his breath, and turned his eyes towards the place where he'd crashed into the Ralts. "You're going to have to do better than that, kid," he snarled as he made a dash for Kaz.

Last edited by Sharubii on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://retreat.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:22 am

(lol the kaz)
Kaz teleported,landing behind of the Aimpom. "And you're going to have to do better then that" he murmured,shooting off a confusion attack
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:24 am

(( DAMMIT how did I do that? D| *change change*
And I shall wait for Desert to reply before I do anything else. ))
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:23 am

Each of the copies dissapeared after Kaz teleported. They quickly were reconstructed though, as Jay Teleported herself, so that she wouldnt be discovered.
Each of the new copies, used Confusion, just as Kaz had done.

Jay blinked and spoke to Kaz through their psychic connection, What now?
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Shaman rushed the confused aipom and used bullet punch.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:49 pm

I dunno.. But we'll beat this monkey he had a wicked grin on his face as he answered back.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:50 pm

"Aaagh!"

Aipom, injured from a sudden flurry of attacks, reeled back from the most recent one -- the Riolu's Bullet Punch. He tried to stay on his feet, but swayed and fell to one knee, panting heavily. In his hand he had the stolen Escape Orb, and despite his condition he now wore a twisted smile on his bruised face. "Well then," he said quietly, "adieu."

The Orb started glowing -- it was evident that the monkey was about to use the item to escape.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Kaz used confusion but not on the monkey. Instead he used the attack on the orb, attempting to hurl it out of the Aimpom's hands.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:03 pm

"...! No, the orb!"

Aipom scrabbled to keep a grip on the stolen item, but before long it slipped out of his grip and flew several feet through the air, landing on the ground with a dull thud. Immediately, the glow from inside the orb flickered out. Aipom cursed and staggered to his feet, using his enormous tail as a lever. When he had the beginnings of balance, he launched himself into the air, towards the orb.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Shaman wasn't letting that happen he went to interset the apiom and tackle him away.{ Not using tackle he is just like football tackling.}
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:21 pm

"Oh no you dont.." Kaz murmured, shooting a confusion towards the criminal as it was his only physical move. He teleported up behind the orb after having a brief look around. Picking up the object he held it tightly to his chest. "You're days of burglary are over"
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Aipom collapsed to the ground, groaning. Every part of his body hurt, and he could feel bruises blooming underneath his skin... but despite all that, he attempted to get up, using his arms to lever him a few inches off the floor. It was all in vain, though, as his muscles gave way and he fell to the ground, half his face in the dirt.

"So... what're you going to do with me now, eh?" he asked caustically, rolling his eyes up to where Kaz was holding the stolen orb. "Finish me off? Or are you gonna give that stupid exploration team mercy to me and hand me over to the police instead?" He spat on the ground, demonstrating how he felt about the latter.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:57 pm

"Yes" Kaz replied simply, not really referring as to which one he was going to do.

"A theif eh?" Keisatsu's voice floated towards the pokemon. "Looks like I'll be taking you in" he uffed the monkey, though it wasn't strong enough to run away
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Aipom grunted in pain as the Reuniclus pulled him up, and glared at him. "That was fast," he said acidly, doing his best not to wince as the police chief exacerbated his hurts. "What, were you too scared to confront me? So you sent children to do your work for you?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Shaman looked at the officer. " Wait a minute please." Shaman walked over to the theif. " Well your insulting them for sending kids when you were so weak kids cought you. What does that have to say about you?" Shaman asked.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Kei nodded, stepping back as Shaman spoke to the criminal
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Aipom glared sourly at the Riolu, and spat at his feet. "What do you expect, huh? You all ganged up on me. You think you could survive an onslaught of the entire Aipom clan?" His lips twisted into a cruel smile. "Don't bother answering that. I already know the answer."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:09 pm

" Well then would you like a one on one try?" Shaman asked.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:14 pm

"Right now?" Aipom laughed, though it sounded more like a bark. "You think I could fight in this state, kid? I can barely even stand up, even with this green blob" -- he gestured at the Reuniclus -- "holding onto me. Maybe when I get out of your stupid prison."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:28 pm

" Now lets go sooner." Shaman walked over to the other side of the trail and picked up a seed." Here this will help." Shaman looked at the rest of the pokemon around here." Okay all of you make a circle if he runs." Shaman walked over to the apiom. " Do you accept the challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Aipom stared at the seed in the Riolu's hands, then turned his head away, sniffing. "I don't need your charity, goody two-shoes," he snapped, disgusted. "Get that thing away from me, and just take me away!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:18 pm

" That's what I thought." Shaman had proved his point the aipom couldn't defeat him." Take him away." Shaman walked away to the two ralts.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Jay stopped all her copies, then revealed herself as a second Ralts by peeking out from behind her identical brother. She waved at the Aipom before following Kaz and Shaman away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tricky monkey   tricky monkey - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

tricky monkey
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: