Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mirror Image

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

Mirror Image Empty
PostSubject: Mirror Image   Mirror Image EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Alrighty then Everyone. Here we are lol. This is my first Fanfic so i wanna see how it goes.. Sorry if there are typos lol.

Chapter One:
Welcome to Boring Hill!
An icy blue, fox like pokemon yawned, her beautiful purple eyes opening to welcome the world. "Nice to see you again morning" she murmured, rising from her nest.

"Ari! Breakfast time!" a sing song voice called from the kitchen.

"Coming Eyio.." the Glaceon called back, the black necklace she never took off jingling as she hopped down the stair like inserts into the tree she lived in. As she entered the kitchen the lovely scent of oran berries and sitrus berries mingled together. "Mmm" she grinned, seating herself near a tree stump that worked as a table. She dug into her food, licking her lips as she finished off the meal. "Well Mum i'm off to the guild!" Ari said, her voice perky.

"And who said you could join the guild?" her mother asked dryly, her eyes flashing with anger

"Mum i can make my own choices!" Ari growled, anger rising in the pit of her stomach.

"Fine! Go leave your family! Who cares if they need you!" the older Glaceon snapped

"You know what Eyio, I do what i want! You're not the one who has to has to deal with the boredom of living in this stinking pit of doom!" Ari exploded, leaping to her feet.

"LEAVE THEN!" Her Eyio roared, throwing down the dish she was washing into the sink, not caring when it shattered, sending glass everywhere.

Ari gritted her teeth, sitting just a few minutes from home. Vicious thoughts whirled and argued in her mind. Her home had to be the most boring place on Earth! She did same things daily. Woke up, ate breakfast, ran errands, watched guildmembers enviously, came home, slept, then started all over again. As she trudged up to her room in a gloomy mood only one thought remained in her head. Welcome to Boredom Hill. Population: Me.

So.. Whatcha think? I know its boring XC I promise it'll get better! This ones sort of an introduction chapter Razz
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Mirror Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image   Mirror Image EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:44 am

LOL Rippleeh
Back to top Go down