Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raticate's Commonwealth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Team Assault
Inventory:

Raticate's Commonwealth Empty
PostSubject: Raticate's Commonwealth   Raticate's Commonwealth EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Welcome to Raticate's Commonwealth! Would you like to make a transaction?

My name is Leonard, though my friends call me Lenny. I'm the owner and sole keeper of this bank, and don't you worry -- your Poke is safe with me. You see, there's this rather large vault in the back that's hard to break into. I put all the money in there, for safe keeping. I even have my own life savings in there!

Now, if you're a first time user, here's a little tour. There's this front counter outside of the building where I make all transactions, no matter how much money you want to put in or withdraw. It's a modest little thing, with no decorations or fancy knickknacks obscuring the surface. Uses up just too much money, you know? And the building behind me? I don't think anybody wants to look at a giant Raticate's head every time they pass the bank, so I had my bank fashioned into the likeness of a cozy little brick house. Yes, brick -- wood burns too easy. Don't want to lose your hard-earned money in a freak fire, do you?

The vault's inside, anchored to the back wall of the building. The entire structure is made of reinforced steel, so those outlaws that try to come and rob me will have a hard time clawing or chewing through the stuff. The thing is combination-protected, and only I know the combination. Therefore, only I can go in and take money out.

...what, you think I'd steal money from the vault? That's absurd!

In any case, your money is safe with me, Leonard, at Raticate's Commonwealth. I mean, what other choice do you have? This is Grassveil's only bank!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another morning at the bank. Leonard yawned cavernously and skipped over the counter.

It was early, so there were few enough Pokemon traveling down the streets of Grassveil's marketplace. The noise was at a minimum, which Leonard liked. Sometimes, the hustle and bustle of the marketgoers were enough to make him go crazy. As it was, though, there were only the occasional tapping of feet or paws or whatever other appendages (or lack thereof) that the Pokemon present possessed, and he sleepily greeted a few that passed by the bank.

The Closed sign on the counter was still up; Leonard swiped it away and into his arms, turning at the same time to face the building's entrance. With the easy steps of one who'd been working at his post for a long while, he slipped into the entrance and placed the sign on a small shelf, then returned to his usual post.

Another day, another dollar, the Raticate thought, plopping down on the ground and pulling from under the counter a book. He always kept a few books over there to keep him company when business was slow; it wasn't like many people wanted to come over to the Commonwealth just to converse with him.

Without a second thought, Leonard opened up his book and plucked out the bookmark. Settling into a more comfortable position, he began to read.
Back to top Go down
http://retreat.forumotion.com

Raticate's Commonwealth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town :: Shops-
Jump to: