Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cooking for the guild

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Cooking for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:55 pm

"Can you hand me three sitrus berries?" Darkshock asked as he set different chopped berries into a pot of boiling water.

"Gotcha," a Scyther said as she chopped up a few sitrus berries and gave them to Darkshock.

"Thanks," the Luxray said as he placed the sitrus berries with the others and stirred the berries together.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 pm

sorren walked in to the mess hall and went up to order some food. he was about to talk to the chef when he realized who it was. "what are you doing here?" sorren asked. he had no idea that the luxray was a member of the guild, let alone the chef.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Shaman dragged himself into the mess his body ached. Sorren's training had most likly broke his bones but at least now he could do this. A blue fire of aura appeared at his hand and quickly went out. Ah three seconds getting better. " Hey, ah can I get whatever's good and wait don't I know you from somewhere." Shaman pondered where he had seen his face.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Jake rushed into the Guild's mess hall, wanting to eat something before leaving for the mission. Josie and Nate had already insisted on him eating, claiming they weren't hungry. Whatever. But don't come complaining to me about being hungry! the Oshawott patted his shell before calling out to Darkshock, the Luxray chef. "Hey! Darkshock, may I have something to eat before leaving? I need to get something in my belly to be at prime strength!" he took a seat, then noticed the Riolu and Combusken. "Hi there. I'm Jake. Mind introducing yourselves?" he patiently waited for a plate of food to reach him. Suddenly, the chair gave way and it fell onto the ground, with him tumbling out and smacking the wall.
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Poke: 930
Team: -
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:14 pm

A young Totodile grumpily walked to the front of the large guild, staring up at the large, hard wooded doors. His stomach growled ferociously, as he gripped his belly in hunger, he slowly walked up closer, replacing one of his hands up to his forehead to squeeze his goggles tightly. Something he did constantly when nervous or in thought.

"Ugh...I feel so petty knocking for food..but hey, gotta eat somehow..." The Totodile, named Xenos, slowly knocked on the door....only to find out the door was unlocked!

Xenos snuck in anyway, not feeling anything but the hunger in his gut. He roamed about aimlessly until he found himself stumbling into the mess hall, freezing there in silence.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Darkshock glanced over his shoulder at the pokemon beginning to gather in the mess hall, "Maybe I should lock the door if you just come in," he said chuckling, "Give me a few more minutes, I'm still cooking, Seatha, heat the water up some more."

The Scyther glowed as her form changed into a combusken and let loose a small jet of flames at the pot.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:30 pm

with the luxray occupied sorren had nothing to do but sit down. he turned around and spotted a totodile. he walked over to the water Pokemon. "i haven't seen you around. are you with the guild?" sorren asked
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Shaman waited patiently for his food slipping into his aura vision powers. Sorren's training had brought out a strange style of vision for the Arua Pokemon he was in a kind of crodile vision seeing normally but also seeing aura like if his eyes were half under water and half out. He let his eyes wonder untill he saw Sorren then he bolted to the other side of the room. If he see's me he might want to spar again.
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Xenos had no choice but to stay in his spot, he didn't know what else to do at this point, then a Combusken he had never seen before came up to him and bluntly asked him casual questions. Xenos blinked twice, then slowly answered shyly.

"Erm...no...I-I just walked in...the door was left open and...I'm...really hungry..." Xenos answered quietly, as his stomach let out a rumble, causing him to blush faintly in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:41 pm

"Well if you're hungry sit down and eat up! dinner's ready!" Darkshock said overhearing the totodile and combusken's conversation.

The combusken transformed into a Shuppet and used psychic to set bowls of hot soup around the table.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Shaman took the seat at the far end away from Sorren digging into his soup. " Oh now I remember you were the one at the pond."
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Jake got up, despite still being a bit dazed from the slam-into the wall. He heaved the chair up, then hopped casually onto the soft surface. As the soup was placed on the table, he got the spoon ready, and was about to eat before noticing the newcomer. "Hey, who might you be? Come on, why don't you sit next to me?" he invited, patting the seat next to his, also, before that, the young Oshawott repeated his earlier greeting, this time more loudly, at the others. Wait, where did the Combusken and Scyther go? Don't tell me....can this Shuppet transform? he flinched at the idea of a unique Shuppet with a unique ability.
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Xenos rubbed the back of his head, why were they all being so normal about his presence? It's like people that aren't part of the guild barge in regularly or something...

Then he was offered a seat beside a young Oshawott, he reluctantly sat beside him, staring at the hot soup in front of him, then glancing around the room at a time before grabbing a spoon.

"........You guys get guests regularly I'm guessing...?" He said slowly, tasting his soup.

Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:04 pm

"Not many who come for food, but we treat them all kindly," Darkshock said beginning to clean the pot, "And yes I am the same Luxray from the pond."

The shuppet transformed into a zorua and stretched, "Ugh...changing so much really makes me stiff," she said grudgingly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Shaman could sense the Xenos' akwardness. " A good think about the Guild is we are all a family you come here we treat you like it. So why did you come here any ways just too fill your stomach. You look like a strong water type you here to join the guild? Let me give you some advice whatever you do don't take Sorren's training boot camp trust me." Shaman shivered at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:16 pm

"I just joined the Guild, so I'm not sure, but what the Riolu said. I guess...." Jake answered, in full honesty. He picked up his spoon and took a few gulps of the soup, spitting it out when he saw the Shuppet transformed into a Zorua. "Whoa! How can you-" he cut himself off as he remembered the fight with the Zoroark. It would be natural for a Zorua to be able to transform. He took another spoonful of soup. "Darkshock, this is just the appetizer, right?" he asked, hoping for more. "And, trust me, I've been through a boot camp in my own house." the Oshawott remembered his father's training, and how he had mastered using his scalchop.
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Xenos enjoyed his soup, starting to relax a bit.

"Actually...I am thinking about becoming an explorer..." He contemplated about joining the guild, sipping his soup slowly. He glanced at them all, and decided to ask.

"So...what're your names...? I'm Xenos."

Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:27 pm

"i'm Sorren and i have a slot open in my team if you want to join, and don't believe the riolu, my boot camp was a one time thing, he really wanted to get stronger" sorren said. sipping some soup from his bowl.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Jake sipped his delicious soup, then added a bit more pepper, drinking more soon after. "Ah, very nice." he complimented. "And I'm Jake. Short for Jacob. I'm already in a team of three, with a Quilava and Pikachu." he finished the soup, licking his lips. "Hey, Darkshock, can I have the next meal?" he asked, putting down his spoon. The Oshawott took out a small rock from his Treasure Bag, using it to sharpen his scalchop blade, patiently waiting for a plate of food to come flying in front of him. "So....you from around here?" he asked Xeno, attempting to start a small conversation.
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Xenos looked over at Sorren. "After I join the guild...I guess I can be part of your team." Then over at Jake.

"Well, not really, I like to travel. I had to get around these parts by boat, actually...my Dad had made it for me so I could go out to sea and find new places to go...it's probably still at the beach where I left it." He answered, nearly done with his soup by now.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Shaman's eyes lit up." where have you been I have always wanted to travel that's one reason I like the guild tell me what is it like all around. I want to hear everything I can."
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:18 am

Darkshock sughed at JAke's questions for more food, "You're a bottomless pit, Jake, let me go see what we have," he siad and walked off into the food storage.

Seatha stayed silent for the most part, her eyes kept wandering towards where Darkshock went off to.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:50 am

"Yes, thanks." Jake replied, giggling at Darkshock's comment on how he could eat large amounts of food. "Yeah, sometimes I wonder where it goes." The little Oshawott continued sharpening his blade, making it gleam brighter than before. "Why ask what they're like?" he spoke to the Riolu in a friendly tone. "You'll be exploring the entire world anyway. Better to experience it fully by yourself. That's what my dad said." once deeming the scalchop as too polished for its own good, Jake propped it back onto his belly, patting it. Then, he shoved the stone into the Treasure Bag.
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:01 am

He looked at Jake then laughed.

"Insight from others on what other places are like make an informed explorer..at least that's what my Dad says." He said, setting down his spoon, sighing in contempt as he tasted the last bit of soap he swallowed.

"I might tell you later...usually I wouldn't give out info to someone I don't know that well." He said to the young Riolu. Then he glanced at Jake, as he was just finishing to sharpen his shell/blade.

"I've heard rumors those are razor sharp...is it true?" He asked, not seeing an actual Oshawott before until now. Staring at the shell in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:09 am

"Oh, you mean this?" he picked up his shell to show it to the Totodile. "Yes, if you keep sharpening and polishing it daily. It's like gold to us Oshawotts and Dewotts. It's dishonorable to lose it." he answered, putting the scalchop back onto his belly. "I heard that there was a Dewott who had both of his shells cracked in half during an intense battle, and he couldn't fight or explore properly ever again. You see, without the shell, a Dewott or Oshawott get more clumsier, and we become more sluggish and ungraceful. Of course, I haven't experienced that myself, because I've never once lost my scalchop."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking for the guild   Cooking for the guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooking for the guild
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next