Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Performers in the Mess Hall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Performers in the Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:30 pm

After their thrilling performance in Grassveil's town square, Aurora and the other two pokemon that made up their group, Archana, and Douglass, were in the Guild Mess Hall, eating their fill so as to regain their strength.
Aurora flicked her tail every so often, out of habit.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
JustanIvyLeaf

JustanIvyLeaf

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Whiskers
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Douglass sighed in contentment as he began his meal. After being away from Grassveil for so long, he had forgotten what glorious food the Guild had to offer, and there was so much of it, too! Barriers of every shade and flavor adorned the table, and tender apples glimmered in the sunlight. Other various foodstuffs were scattered between the succulent fruits, and Douglass intended to taste them all! His mouth watered at the thought of all the flavors that would dance inside his mouth.

He glanced at Aurora, who was sitting next to him. Her twitching tail was concerning him.

“It’s good to be back in Grassveil,” Douglass said, “Isn’t it, Aurora?”
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Aurora nodded, "Grassveil is a lovely place, but every time I come here, I just cant help but miss my time travelling."
She chuckled and continues to flick her tail back and forth. The Milotic daintily took small bites from her meal or delicious juicy Oran, Sitrus berries and Apples. XD
Back to top Go down
JustanIvyLeaf

JustanIvyLeaf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:02 pm

“Yeah,” said Douglass. “I can understand that. Grassveil is a tiny place." He chewed a Bulk berry absently. “Not much to do…unless you’re an explorer.” Douglass swallowed. Bulk berries had a light flavor, though they were very juicy. Douglass never really liked them. He frowned slightly.

“But we gave them a good show today, don’t you think?” he said, perking up.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:06 pm

The Milotic grinned, "That we did."
Her tail, continued to flick, as if she was paranoid about something. She took another bite from the Oran Berry she had started eating.
Back to top Go down
JustanIvyLeaf

JustanIvyLeaf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Douglass continued to follow Aurora’s fidgety tail. Although it was common for her to flick it once or twice while sitting down, Douglass had never seen her so…worked up before. His forehead creased in worry.

“Are you O.K?” he said, looking right at her. His right hand fiddled with Leppa berry. “You seem anxious about something.”
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Team: Team Assault
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:20 pm

"Oh, food! Glorious food!"

Archana skipped to the place where her comrades were seated, a plate heaped with berries balanced precariously in her hands. Now and then, a stray morsel would drop from the plate and onto the floor, but that was expected with all the prancing that the Medicham partook in; these berries she ignored, if she even noticed their falling out in the first place.

She sidled in an empty spot next to Douglass, carefully placing her plate on the table. "Great to be back here, eh?" she said merrily, popping a Leppa berry into her mouth. "So, what are we talking about? Fill me in, Doug."
Back to top Go down
http://retreat.forumotion.com
JustanIvyLeaf

JustanIvyLeaf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:34 pm

“Wh-what?” exclaimed Douglass. He glared at Archana. “Nothing much, just talking about the environment here. And it is nice to be back.” A glimpse of a smile touched his face. Despite its size, Grassveil was a wonderful place, busy in its own way. The ever-flowing tide of exploration teams and merchants gave the place an almost city-like feel. Douglass cherished the mood.

Not to mention all the great food here. He would have to scoop out the market here after his meal; the guild had to get these fabulous Mango berries somewhere.

“And…for Arceus’s sake don’t call me Doug.”
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Archana shrugged. "Whatever you say, Doug," she teased, grinning like a madman. "And Grassveil is just lovely, isn't it? I'd forgotten just how many Pokemon live here, or pass by. Those market streets were absolutely crowded. At least we made a pretty penny." With a mock maniacal snicker, she plucked another berry from her hoard and popped it into her mouth. Even while she was chewing on it, she said, "So. How long're we gonna stay here this time? A week? A month? The rest of our lives?"
Back to top Go down
JustanIvyLeaf

JustanIvyLeaf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:49 pm

“You’re a pest, you know that?” growled Douglass, shoulder’s tensing. “And I have no idea how long we’ll stay. With any luck, we’ll start traveling soon. I’m sure we’ll leave after we stock up on things.”

Douglass wasn’t so sure about this, though. His gaze turned to Aurora, still twitching her tail. She did have a few friends here, so it could be awhile before they headed out to perform again. And then there was the matter preoccupying the Milotic so intently right now…

What’s going on in your pretty little head, Aurora? He thought. His eyes tightened.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:55 am

The Milotic shook her head in a dismissive way when Douglass asked if she was okay. "I'm fine, Douglass." she replied, knowing that the Squirtle hated being called Doug, and Archana was already teasing him.
Aurora realized that her tail twitching must have caused Doug to inquire. She promptly curled her tail around her, so that it was out of veiw.
Back to top Go down
JustanIvyLeaf

JustanIvyLeaf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Douglass let out a long breath as he let the subject drop. Aurora clearly did not wish to talk about what was bothering her, for better or for worse. He combed his mind for another, lighter topic to talk about. Then a question appeared in his head.

“You know, how long are we staying here for?” he asked, remembering Archana’s earlier comment. “I’d gladly stay as long as you like, but we should get back on the road as soon as possible.”
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Aurora nodded, "I agree, but I think it would be nice to stay in Grassveil for a week or so, just to relax for a while. Since all we do on the road is travel and perform, we don't usually get much time to relax."
The Milotic finished her Oran Berry then scoffed down a Sitrus berry as if it was the last piece of food on earth.
Back to top Go down
JustanIvyLeaf

JustanIvyLeaf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Douglass nodded as Aurora spoke, seeing her point. He too was weary from all the travel and performing, and a week of relaxation sounded like a blessing.

But still, he couldn’t help but think of how Grassveil wasn’t the most ideal vacation spot. For all its charm, it was small and, admittedly, a bit bland. On their travels he had seen magnificent venues for rest and fun, and with much less outlaws crawling around. Yes, Grassveil was far from the tasteful and calm spots most Pokemon would go to have a break, and yet Aurora seemed to love the town. What drove her to stay here for this long of a time?

Douglass pushed these thoughts aside, pitting the group’s lackluster escape spot on Aurora’s long friendship with the Guildmaster. He didn’t want to bother the Milotic with more questions that might bother her, as she still seemed upset.

“What are we going to do after our meal?” he inquired, licking honey from his hand.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:56 pm

She started eating the apple she had selected. "I don't know about you two, but i'm going to see if there's anything worth buying from the merchants in the town square. They're never the same..."
She took another bite from the apple.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Archana grinned. "A pest I may be, but face it, Doug -- you're stuck with me for however long this band stays together." She snickered mischievously and popped another berry into her mouth.

While she chewed, she listened to the other two Pokemon chattering away. It would be nice to stay for a little while. Her feet needed some serious R&R after hiking for so long with all her stuff slung over her shoulder. And, as the Medicham saw it, Grassveil was a nice place to just hang back and relax -- sure, there was the occasional outlaw or two actually inside the town, but there was a guild here, for Arceus' sake. All Archana needed to do was hang back inside their headquarters and let the guildies do their work.

"I don't know about you two," Archana said in response to Douglass' question, "but I'm going to check out our accommodations for the night. Can't have a bed that's too hard, too soft, too small, or too big, you know."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Aurora laughed. "I guess I could come and do that first."
Back to top Go down
JustanIvyLeaf

JustanIvyLeaf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Douglass sighed. He would have quite liked to explore the markets with Aurora. Sweet, calm Aurora, she was so nice to everyone…Even Archana, whom he silently cursed at in his head.

“Well, I suppose I will go to the market myself, then.” He said. “See you two later, I suppose.”
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:28 pm

"You could come with us, and then we could all go to the market later." she smiled, taking a few more bites out of her apple as she waited for an answer.

Nightshade stood outside the Mess Hall with Ditrysia, wondering whether or not to go inside...
Back to top Go down
JustanIvyLeaf

JustanIvyLeaf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:00 pm

Douglass mulled over this for a second, and then delivered a delighted “Sure!” Although he was miffed at his lost alone time with Aurora, he did have to find a nest, especially if they were to stay for a week. And the market wouldn’t leave in the time it would take to find beds…right?

He glanced at the door, and noticed a pair of Pokemon; a Murkrow and a Butterfree.

“Hello” he said “Who are you two?”
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:02 pm

"I-i'm Nightshade..." replied the Murkrow quietly, which was rather unusual for her.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Archana banged a hand heavily on the table. The disturbance earned a few dislodged berries from her plate and a few more angry stares from the surrounding Pokemon. "It's settled, then!" she proclaimed, her voice loud and dramatic. "It shall be nice to shop in the twilight, when it's not so hot." She grinned and settled back in her seat, her face taking on a somewhat self-satisfied look. She was about to resume eating when she noticed Douglass talking to two other Pokemon. She craned her neck so that she could see them.

A Murkrow and a Butterfree? Whoever they are, I dunno them.

Still, they seemed friendly enough, even though the Murkrow looked shy and flustered; and after the Butterfree piped up, "My name is Ditrysia. May we have the pleasure of talking with you... please?" Archana nodded and raised her legs. She then swiveled on the bench so that she was facing outwards, then stood up.

"Of course you may," she said, grinning. "We always welcome company, as long as you don't try to kill us." With a flourish, she took a bow. "I am Archana, psychic expert in our little band."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:58 am

Aurora smiled as the two newcomers. She uncoiled herself and slithered off of the seat. "I'm Aurora."
Her tail had ceased its flicking as her attention was drawn to the two new pokemon.

Nightshade smiled at the three performers, finally beginning to feel comfortable in their presence. "I'm Nightshade.." she cawed, alot calmer and slightly louder than before, so that the other two knew her name.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:31 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Nightshade," Archana said, "and you too, Ditri... Ditri... Ditri-ee-si-yee..."

"Ditrysia," the Butterfree corrected, laughing. "But you can call me Ditri if you'd like. That's what my partner calls me. And it's nice to meet you too, Archana. And you, Aurora." She nodded to both the performers in turn, her face positively shining with excitement.

"Ditri it is!" Archana threw her hands up in the air and sat back on the bench. "So, Nightshade, what brings you two here? Need a few pointers on how to create the perfect act? Or perhaps you want to donate more money to our worthy cause?" The Medicham grinned mischievously, then laughed. "Tell, tell! Or ask away, if you're going to ask something."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:33 pm

"We just wanted to come and meet you... as well as to congratulate you on your performance in the town square today..." she smiled, "But i think Ditri had a few questions for you."

"Then fire away!" grinned Aurora, looking pointedly at the Butterfree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performers in the Mess Hall   Performers in the Mess Hall Empty

Back to top Go down

Performers in the Mess Hall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next