Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Framed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littlepoke657

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Framed Empty
PostSubject: Framed   Framed EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Rayne ran through the entire Grassveil Town. He had to get out of there. The angry kirlia kept using teleport near him. "Give me back my crystal!" she yelled. Rayne never took her crystal,'What did she mean?' Rayne thought to himself. He turned around and used water gun on the kirlia,then ran away back to his hidden home in the town. It was a decent place,it had warmth and comfort,but it was a bit filled with worms,considering that it is underground. He panted for a few seconds,then gave out a sigh of relief. The totodile,being hungry,looked in his bag. But in there was something he did not remember having. "A crystal?" he said to himself. "Could I have taken this without remembering?" he asked himself. He shrugged. "Well this is to pretty to give away," so he threw it in his chest. He felt guilty for not giving it back,but he can't help himself. It was already turning dark. He was running for the entire day. So he layed down,and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down

Framed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: