Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quoted by Type.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Quoted by Type. Empty
PostSubject: Quoted by Type.   Quoted by Type. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Someone might find these as beautiful as I did. You are welcome to suggest some to add to the lists Very Happy
These are all credit to ShadowShock, so far.

~Grass~
*When the wind blows in the forest, you may hear the leaves rustle. I hear the sound of my own kind calling me.
*I rustle in the wind or bloom to bring beauty, fire may turn me to ash, but I shall always return.

~Fire~
*I can summon a raging inferno to fell my enemies, or a small flame just to keep my friends warm.
*I may never be contained, as I rage and turn the world to ash, I look at my own destruction and become even more enraged.

~Water~
*I am calm and healing, as I flow through the world, I can be clear or blue, and I am as mysterious as I am beautiful.
*I am mysterious and beautiful, as my cool and touch flows through you as it flows through this world, let me heal you.

~Electric~
*I make myself known with a flash, I can kill you instantly but I can also bring you back to life. Fear and hope reside in me.

~Ice~
*I am the lonely face that travels through blizzards, yet even when the snow touches me, I never feel cold.

~Flying~
*The winds do not dictate me, and I do not dictate them. We both exist to enjoy each other's company.
*I flow like water, but I can reach to the stars, I can cause turmoil and peace, whichever I am I will never know, for I am untamed, right to my core.

~Dark~
*I may seem evil, but do not fear me, I maybe enshrouded in shadows, but I am far from consumed by them.

~Ghost~
*I have not yet departed this world, only my body has abandoned me to wander the world, unseen, unheard.

~Normal~
*Just because I am average, do not underestimate me, I can still battle.

~Fighting~
*I shall fight to my last breath, for resting even a moment shall show I am weak.

~Poison~
*I kill silently, whether I suffocate someone or stop their blood, I am a killer.

~Bug~
*We are everywhere, we can harm and heal, we come in many shapes and sizes.

~Psychic~
*I work to bend all to my will, I do not wish to rule, but I do wish to control, without having to touch them myself.

~Steel~
*I am the buildings, I am part of the earth, none can surpass my shine, none can surpass my strength.

~Rock/Ground~
*I am walked on, driven on, I give home to those who cannot live in the sea.

~Dragon~
*I am a legend, I can control all elements, who is to say I do not already surpass the legends themselves?

~Legendary Pokemon~
*We are asleep, for us being awakened could cause us to harm each other, for we all want power.

~All Pokemon~
*We are all unique, we all have our own self, who is to say we are all not one? For we all helped in creating this world, and who knows what we can accomplish now? We only go where our hearts tell us.

Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Quoted by Type. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quoted by Type.   Quoted by Type. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:15 pm

I am epic Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Quoted by Type.
Page 1 of 1