Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A duel of flames

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:23 am

Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth, the italtian man of the newly appointed warriors of Chronos was bored. Utterly and completely bored. He sat in the study of the god of time's mansion with a book he had no idea what it was about or even if it was a sty or a biography in his hand half open to the middle of it. He wore a very expensive looking suite as he always did. Man I've lost track of my goal since I've come here. he thought to himself looking up to the ceiling now. Thinking back to other times.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:37 am

Adam was a little stressed out because of what has been going on in the past month and wants to relax so he went to the study and found Dubs there but Adam didn't care so he sat down and found a book to read.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:43 am

" Oh why hello to you too." Debs said as Adam came in and just plopped himself down with a book. Which had snapped Debs out of his train of thought. He sighed and slammed his book shut placing it on the desk he was sitting behind. He fixed his red and black stripped tie." Your not in a particularlly good mood I take it or you would be causing some chaos with that bratty sister of yours." He commented rather rudely to Adam.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:47 am

Adam got mad when Debs called his sister bratty. "Don't talk about my sister like that Debs." Adam said in a deep voice.

Last edited by Flamewolf on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 am

" Or what I'll incur the wrath of the mighty school boy adam?" He asked in a none too snide tone.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:54 am

Adam closed the book he was reading and got up from his chair. "Thats it you pushed it." Adam turned around and punched Debs in the face as hard as he can knocking Debs on the ground. "Don't mess with me i'm not in the mood." Adam said while releasing his aura.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:01 am

Debs didn't exactly see the punch but that didn't mean he didn't see him upset and angry as he got close he pushed back off his chair and fell over the punch hadn't landed he'd fallen off himself he picked himself back up and dusted himself off. His hot pink aura fluttered around him and his scent of apples filled the air. "proteggere se stessi" He warned Adam.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:19 am

Adam took a couple of steps back. "YOU WANT TO FIGHT LETS FIGHT!" Adam released his sea blue and his aura scent of wild roses filed the air. Adam summoned blue fire from his hands. "So are we going to fight or what!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:24 am

" I don't know you seem to be take your sweet time shooting those pretty boy blue flames of yours." He answered back taking a cigarette from his pack and putting it in his mouth without lighting it. He took the lighter from his pocket and flicked it on tossing it to the side it's open flame lapping at a book on the floor. Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth sniffed the air it was an odd mix the tang and moist scent of apples with the sweet scent of rose he didn't exactly dislike it in fact it smelt pretty good to him.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 am

Adam smiled. "Well I will take the first move then." Adam jumped up in the air tossing fireballs at Debs. Oh and Debs whats the point of your name it why don't you just shorten it or make it better."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:53 am

Debs leaned away from the fire ball dodging easily but turning his neck so the tip of his cigarette lit and he pulled it from his mouth blowing a perfect ring of smoke. " Why thanks I needed a light." He said before Adams had asked the question, the question that was the most sensitive thing Debs ever felt towards he asked about his name! He stamped his foot his aura raging his scent becoming overpowering. " What's wrong with Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth huh?! This name holds history of my father and his father and even his father!" As Debs raged the fire from his lighter grew intense lighting the book case on fire as the flames danced along from the book to the entire case the flames morphed color and flared a wonderful pink.

He took the cigarette from his mouth and dropped it flames collected in a column that blazed in front of Debs. He made the shape of a gun with his hand and stuck his finger into the column. He flicked it up wards at a rapid pace and with each flick a bullet sized part of the fire shot out he missed with his first two shots he missed completely as they hit the wall feet from the target but as they made contact with the wall they exploded in a wide flare. His next shots aimed right at Adam a nice spray of them.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:33 am

Adam smiled. That made him mad good i'm tired of him acting cool. Then Adams sees fire coming straight at him, Adam jumps in the air and gets close to Debs but lands on a table and he sees Debs in his range Adam jumps off the table and runs at Debs. "Too easy." Adam said as he got close to Debs and then punches Debs in the air then Adam jumped in the air and punched Debs back on the ground with blue flames all around Debs body. "You done yet I got stuff to do."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Debs saw Adam make his way there foolishly Adam had punched and believe he had landed the punch but in reality Debs had jumped to avoid it he let him punch him back to earth he landed right on his feet." I bet your sister punches harder than you." He replied back. Seeing Adam was still in the air he knew it would almost be impossible to dodge. The pink flames from the book case swirled in a vortex beneath Adam in a wide range.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Adam sees the fire in a wide area know he can't dodge it he just falls in fire knowing he is getting burned he hears Debs making fun of his sister again. "Shut up just shut up Debs you have no room to talk about my sister that way!" Adam said while still in the fire Adam had enough of Debs trash talk so he threw fireballs through the fire he was sitting in the he walked out of the fire the burns from the fire was hurting him but he didn't care he just wants Debs to shut up.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:10 pm

" What I don't have the right to compliment her?" Debs asked confused he plucked the fire ball right out of the air and lobbed it over his shoulder. He cracked his knuckles and started to trudge threw the vortex of flames he had made they of course didn't hurt him, when he made his way to Adam he tucked in his elbows, even though Debs was very much a gentelman he had a hobby of boxing so he knew how to handle a fist to fist fight. He swung a nice uppercut that would hopefully land right under Adam's chin and with the other hand he cuffed the back of Adam's head bringing it down to meet his knee that he was bringing up.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Adam garbed Debs knee before it hit him, Adam got up and whipped the blood of his face and threw a punch hitting Debs but not the that hard because he was a little week from the burns but got a little blood on Debs suit when Adam punched him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Debs ripped his knee from Adam's grasped but didn't stop or more correctly couldn't stop Adam from throwing and landing a punch right in the gut of Debs. He stumble slightly it hadn't been as tough a punch as Adam's last one. " Aw you got blood on my new suit." Debs said in a disappointed voice. " now a good brawl is all and just be please come on I just bought this." he said scolding Adam. " And please if your going to work the body it has to be in rapid succession otherwise it's easy to recover. Allow me to give you an example." He said as he started a brutal barrage on Adam's midsection.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Adam cough out blood and hit the floor when Debs used a brutal barrage on Adam midsection. "Sh...shut up!" Adam said when he got up have trouble standing up. "I can't stand people like you who always think their right but their not." Adam reached his limit but he didn't care he just wanted to put Debs in his place.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:50 pm

" Than prove me wrong cause right now you don't seem to be doing a good job." Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth retorted. " conosci i tuoi limiti (translation:know your limitations) " He said as he pulled the cigarette from his mouth and flicked it away into the fire that had consumed the room, smoke filled the area and it was starting to become harder to breath. " I believe it's my win mighty good show Adam but now If I do say so myself we should probably leave before we suffocate." He offered .
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Adam start to breath deeply. "So..so your giving up already just because of the smoke give me a break." Adam focused on a big fireball and threw it at Debs.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Debs narrowed his eyes at Adam. Fine if this guy wants to get punished I'll give it to him. he thought to himself as the fire ball blasted right at him he ran threw it his suit now in ruins as it was burnt in random patches and as Debs looked down to his hands they had at least second degree burns. Debs went back to punishing Adam's torso as he closed the distance between them the burns hurt but Deb's would be ab able to manage.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:18 pm

"For christ's sake!" A rather uncharacteristically angry voice came from the doorway to the library.
"What the hell are you two doing!"
Josephine immediately focused her aura on using her wind powers to blow most of the smoke from the fire out of the windows. She could unfortunately do next to nothing however, about the vast fires that were still burning.
Jo then made her way towards the brawling duo in an attempt to help them out. She just thanked her lucky stars that Riley was nearly here too.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Riley burst through the doors mere seconds after the powerful wind blew away the smoke. Spotting the bloodied Adam and Debs, Riley had to concentrate very hard in order to keep herself from punching them both. This was probably for the best, because she now had to stop the library from burning to the ground. And with that, she calmed herself and used her bright orange aura to call upon the water element. She directed the water, although clumsily, through the library, extinguishing the burning masses of paper. Unfortunately, that meant that nearly all of the books were sopping wet wrecks. However, one thing she definitely did on purpose was thoroughly dousing both boys with gallons and gallons of water. "I figured you needed to cool down," she growled.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Adam hit the ground coughing out blood and was breathing heavily. "I...i'm not finished yet." Adam try to get back up but couldn't because he was beat up and weak.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Debs was so locked in the combat with Adam he hadn't noticed the wind but after Riley had stormed in and doused the flames along with the two of them he had noticed. when the water had finally stopped he spat out a stream of it and turned to Riley. " please refrain from doing that again." He said to her as he took off his blazer and ringed out the water. he sighed, as if my suit wasn't ruined enough. he thought to himself. He kneel down beside Adam. " now now enough of that." he said as he started to lift him princess lift style and start to make his way to the door way where the two ladies were. " thank you for the fire fighting ladies." he said to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A duel of flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  Empty

Back to top Go down

A duel of flames
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next