Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day to relax

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

A day to relax - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Isa was tired from a long day of training so he wanted to relax so Isa goes to his favorite spot outside of town the Small Pond looking around seeing if anybody is around but he can't see anyone so Isa goes in the pond and takes a nice swim. "Ah this is better." Isa said as he was swimming around in the pond.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:51 am

"Well, why wouldn't anyone like someone as handsome, kind and every great word in tge dictionary? I know I do.......well sweet dreams!" Kitty layed down pulled up the covers, turned off the light, turned towards him and was all ready for bed.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:02 am

Isa cheeks got a little red but he felt funny but he didn't know what it was so Isa just ignored. "Yeah night Kitty." Isa fell asleep for the next day.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:53 am

Kitty slept like an angel and she woke up the next day ready to attack the day!
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:05 am

Isa was still passed out because he never got any good sleep because he has been sleeping in the woods or not getting any sleep at all.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Kitty heard a knock at the door she went to isa's mom's room but she wasn't there. She went back in isa's room and shook him. "Isa wake up your mom's no here and so-" She was cut by a large bang at the door and then a crash. "Isa somebody just broke in or something wake up!!!" she go into the covers and hugged him, she started to cry a little too.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Isa wakes up from a nice sleep and sees Kitty hugging him and crying a little. "Hey whats going on why are you crying?"
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 pm

"Your mom's gone and someone just busted down your door, a-a-a-and is coming to your room!!" Kitty hugged him a little tighter when a group of weaviles busted down his bedroom door. "Aww, look at the cute little couple!" The leader with a deep voice said. "Heheh you to can spend time together with your mom too in our heheh lair once we take you away heheh!" Another one said with a higher pitched voice voice that cracked a lot. Another one elbowed him. "Just come with us and we won't hurt you of your mom!" the other one said with french accent. Kitty hugged Isaa more and licked him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Agh great not these guys again I though they got the idea to not mess with me. Isa sighs. "Do you guys ever give up or do I have to beat you again for you to get the message and you can't take my mom away she is a Samurott she went out shopping to get more food and she locked the door in the process man you guys can't get any stupider." Isa said while getting up.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:05 am

Kitty was scared until she heard they had encountered them before. "Ooooh, what are you gonna do your girlfriend is around so your weakened!" Once Kitty heard this she wasn't going to let him battle them. It was true eccept for she wasn't his girlfriend. Kitty was furious her aura was at full blast. "He's not gonna battle you I AM!!!!" She sprung of the bed and picked both of the apprenteces up and through them very hard against a brick wall. Then she scratched out the leaders eye and kicked him furriously into the brick wall along with his apprenteces. The two came back and she used Hidden Power on them and knocked out cold. Then the leader started to crawl a little and she used hidden power on him and kocked him back into the brick wall and tied there arms and legs to gether then too any of their weapons.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:12 am

Isa sighs. I would say friend then girlfriend. But Isa thought the Skitty would get beat up real badly but didn't so Isa was a little impressed. But Isa forgot their is one hiding always and he saw it sneaking up on Kitty. "LOOK OUT!" Isa jumped in the way of the attack Isa got hurt but he can handle it, Isa used Razor shell on the last Sneasel knocking him out Isa turned to Kitty. "Are you Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:32 am

"Yeh I am, sorry that they kept calling us A couple you probably felt very uncomforatable, thank you for saving me back there, but what about your mom?"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:48 am

"Knowing my mom she will be home soon but I got to treat this wound." Isa garbed a clean cloth from his bag and warped around the wound around it. "There that should work." A couple of mins passed and Isa's mom got home. "I'm home and what happen here?" Isa starched the back of his head. "Some Pokemon invade the house but me and Kitty fought them off." Isa's mom smiled. "Your becoming just like your father." Isa nods his head "Yep!"
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:25 am

Kitty smiles. "Well, I don't want to over stay my welcome..." tears start to well up and her voice becomes sad. "I'm sure you'll be better off without me." Kitty passes between the two and walks out the door.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:13 am

"Wait!" Isa said in a instant. "I don't want you to go I enjoy your company." Isa said while giving Kitty a hug.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:19 am

Kitty went blank and then let out a big smile with happy tears. "You do, I enjoy your's too, I never really want to leave you!" She said snuggling her face on his shoulder.

Last edited by Glaceon101 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:22 am

Isa looked at Kitty. "I never want to leave you too." Isa said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:29 am

Kitty looked at Isa with calm eyes and a calmer smile. 'Isa......I love you." She said in a calm voice. Then she was hesating while thinking "Should I kiss him, or will he think i'm weird, WHAT SHOULD I DO??!!!" Kitty looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:31 am

Isa looked at Kitty and smiled then kissed her. "There is that better."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:42 am

Kitty lit up with aura and said," If your gonna kiss yougotta do it right!' Kisses him again only longer. "I guess this means you do have a girlyfriend, What do you think?" Kitty raises her tail and pets his cheek. "Your the best, you know that Isa?"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:04 am

Isa smiled. "So are you Kitty."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:07 am

Kitty smiled and couldn't help herself and hugged him. "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER, I love you sooo mush isa, i never ever EVER want to let you go." Kitty said. "Well, what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:12 am

"How about we relax and enjoy each other company OK." Isa said when he kissed Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:13 am

"OK,!" Kissed him back for a while.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day to relax
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: