Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaceon101

P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE Empty
PostSubject: P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE   P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Chapter 1:The Newbies.
Officer Jaysong and Officer Sparkeh were sitting around looking at some evidence from a case they had solved, just to remember there little adventure. Jaysong and Sparkeh had known each other since 4th grade at Legendary Elementry. They had all kinds of pictures from it. They were the bestest friends you would see out there. Because whenever you would look at the picture you would always see the little Latios girls together. Sitting together playing together, you name it. They are still the bestest friends now, they are partners in crime investigation. So they flipped through the slides of pictures, as they saw a Raiku come in, it was Cheif Shockly. Then they saw two Latiases come in after them. One of them was shouting wee-woo wee-woo, the other one shoved him to sut her up. Shockly came up to them and said, "Officer Jaysong Officer Sparkeh these girls I have here are from the P.I.B people who like to joke abput it call it Mr.Pib, also because the cheif is cheif Pib, this is Officer Neko and Officer FoxFire, I want you to take them on your team to solve cases and go on calls." Officer Sparkeh rose off her chair, " Sir, they are from another agency, they know what they're doing, we don't need any help and-" Officer Jaysong sprinted from her chair over to Sparkeh and took her down to the ground and covered her mouth. "Sorry sir, we would be glad to take them in we'll show them around, and all that good stuff!" she said gladly. Cheif smiled and gave Sparkeh a funny look, " Anymore outbursts officer?" Sparkeh looked up at cheif and said, "No sir, sorry sir." She said kind of grumpy but glad to have her friend off of her. They showed them around taught them where to go for weapons. But when they were heading back to their office they got a call for a robbery. Sparkeh said," Great, I get to use the sirens again!" She ran to the weapon shelter, grabbed her gear and the sirens. "Usually my partner and I do the sirens but one of you can do the other ones." Officer Neko flew up and did some loops, "Oh I would love to do the sirens!" Sparkleh handed the sirens to her and gave everyone their weapon belts. "Alright let's get a move on people!" Shouted Jaysong. They all moved towards the outside. They had the sirens on and were flying through traffic, literally. They got there and it was still in progress. They got a look inside and saw that Fluttershy and her team were robbing the bank. "Alright, heres the plan, Neko you go in and act like a innocent costomer, when launches attack use you knife to puncture him so you can cuff him, we'll be watching to see what happens, when you finish Sparkleh and I will come into finish them, Jaysong I want you to go around the perimeter and set-up traps for anyone who tries to get out accept for the front door I want you to go to that door and take down any criminal that comes out, we would go after him or her but we would need to keep any hostages from going out any doors because of the trap, when your done say clear if you can't I will be guarding and watching you just incase you need any help, lets go." Neko went in and did her job, then fox fire and Sparkleh followed. Jaysong did her job successfully and caught a criminal in one of her traps. They finished their jobs successfully and went back to P.C.I.S! They spent the rest of the whole evening doing paper work, chatting, and went to dinner together. They truly became friends.

Last edited by Glaceon101 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE   P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:21 am

Aweshome, write more!
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE   P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Epic awsome!!!!! Must read more!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE   P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:26 pm

i'll start writing ch 2 soon! 83
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE   P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 pm

The next morning every one came to work on time and happy to see each other, but officer foxfire, didn't show up all day. After they all finished their shift they went to her house to see what was wrong they knocked a couple of times and then a male absol came up with a red face that looked like had just cried. "Hi, sir we are officer jaysong, Sparkeh, and Neko, we are officer foxfire's partners, who are you?" The absol just stood there for 5 minutes to pull himself together. He took a deep breath and said," I'm fox's fiance, we're supposed to get married today but she said we'll have to hold it back for a while because it wasn't safe to be around her, also my name is Tim, I woke this morning and turned to her spot on our bed and she was gone..." He started to cry and whimper a little. Neko turned around walked down a single step,"Give us a moment please." She signalled them to come over.

"Listen when we were in the P.I.B fox was a fun loud outgoing person, but ever since she was taken hostage on one of our ideas, she has been quiet, scared and very protective, but what i don't understand is we took those people to justice, but could it be there are more people out there that were apart of their team that wasn't apart of that mission and is following her, maybe she was right she went on about how she felt as if she was being followed." "But Neko what can we do now, we don't have any info or anything." Said jaysong. " Also what about, Tim, he's a reck, and we accually don't know if he's lying or not he could be her fiance, but also could be a bad guy, and he could not even be her fiance and be a total liar, or he could be totally clean!"

"Well he is her fiance and they WERE supposed to get married today but I'm not ssure about anything else, she would've invited us to her wedding but when Tim said he wanted to have a strict family wedding they decided not to tell anyone until they were married, but I thought it was kind of suspicious that he wanted a family only wedding!" "Alright then let's just take him back and put him under suspect for now and interview him, then let's go to the P.I.B and get the evidence and take it from there." said Sparkeh. "Sound like a plan!" said jaysong and neko.

They flew over to Tim," We're gonna take you to P.C.I.S so you can tell us everything that happened a little better than what we got ok?" Said Jaysong. "Ok, let's go." said Tim. They put him in the sheriffs car, and the sheriff took him back. They looked in the house and didn't find anything suspicious. But they were going to come back tomorrow so they could bring an antalys and some more officers.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE   P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:56 am

"So now what?" Officer Sparkeh asked. Neko facepalms," Well Jaysong needs to go interview Tim and then we need to go get antalystsand more agents to help us inspect the house." More coming soon!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bangbronze

Bangbronze

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Team Starter
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE   P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:00 pm

( Latios are GUYS!!!)
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE   P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:44 pm

(Yes we all know this but for the purposes of this fanfiction she is using what the colours of our Admin and Moderator groups are as significance to what Lati each character is. People should stop bashing the fanfic just because Latios in the games and anime are male. Fanfictions can be whatever you want them to be.)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE   P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE Empty

Back to top Go down

P.C.I.S POKEMON CRIMINAL INVESIGATION SERVICE
Page 1 of 1