Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cherry blossoms on icy rocks.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

cherry blossoms on icy rocks. Empty
PostSubject: cherry blossoms on icy rocks.   cherry blossoms on icy rocks. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:37 am

"ok. i need to rest here a bit." Solis said. they were at the base of the mountain, a light snow blanketing the quiet forest below. solis tugged at his scarf. it was cold, but a familiar cold. his well worn cloak kept him decently warm, but it didn't stop the cold from seeping the warmth from his body. he brushed some snow off a fallen log and sat down. "well little miss, how are you holding up? i imagine the cold would take it's tole on you with those metal braces."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: cherry blossoms on icy rocks.   cherry blossoms on icy rocks. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:46 am

"I have cold-weather braces on, so I-" Yumi began, then paused. She shot Solis a look of pure doom. "WHO are you calling so small she can't even see over the snowdrifts?!?!?!?!?" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: cherry blossoms on icy rocks.   cherry blossoms on icy rocks. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:56 am

Solis let out a hardy laugh. "touchy aren't you? i was using little in the context of time. just like saying young lady. figures of speech can be some mind blowing things if you look at them in the right light." Solis let out a sigh. "so full of energy. i remember a time when i was like you. sit, rest. even the most fiery of spirits needs time to recover." Solis looked up to the sky. the clouds would not let the sun into view, but a patch of light in the clouds gave away it's presence. a snowflake landed gingerly on Solis' beak. he took a deep breath and took in what would most likely be his final trek up the mountain he once called home.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: cherry blossoms on icy rocks.   cherry blossoms on icy rocks. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:01 am

Yumi grumblied silently to herself as the snow fell around her. "So, are you a natvie here?" she asked. She thought back to Aloru, Reiko and her's first adventure here, where she had gotten horrible frostbite from her braces. She had learned her lesson.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: cherry blossoms on icy rocks.   cherry blossoms on icy rocks. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:08 am

"no, not really. i lived here for some time but it is not my home. not anymore. I've lived in a lot of places. seen a lot of things, i just want to say goodbye before i leave for good." Solis said, staring at the spot in the clouds where the sun would be.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: cherry blossoms on icy rocks.   cherry blossoms on icy rocks. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:53 am

"Well, then, whenever you're ready we should get a move on. I'm really not totally sure how long I can hang around in this cold and I want to see this mission through." Yumi responded, stretching her arms out. "Sorry for the rush."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: cherry blossoms on icy rocks.   cherry blossoms on icy rocks. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Solis got up and started up the path to the mountain. "don't worry. i understand, the cold can be a cruel mistress." he said. the snow crunched under Solis' feet as he started climbing higher. the wind picked up and a cold chill made it's way down his spine.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: cherry blossoms on icy rocks.   cherry blossoms on icy rocks. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:29 pm

"Yes, and the last thing I want is to be crippled further by frostbite!" Yumi laughed as she continued to lead Solis up the base of the mountain. The snowfall was slowly increasing as they walked and the bitter winter air would have been too much for a more sensitive pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: cherry blossoms on icy rocks.   cherry blossoms on icy rocks. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:36 am

they had ascended beyond the tree level. the path grew steep, so steep in some places Solis had to teliport to a higher place because he wouldn't be able to climb it. they had reached a particularly level wide space in the path and Solis took a seat, he needed a break.
(remember, i put you in charge of the world, that means encounters and anything in between them and the top of the mountain. act as if this was your thread until we get to the top, k?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cherry blossoms on icy rocks.   cherry blossoms on icy rocks. Empty

Back to top Go down

cherry blossoms on icy rocks.
Page 1 of 1