Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What...happened?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

What...happened? Empty
PostSubject: What...happened?   What...happened? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:51 pm

"W-what the... what just happened?" I felt like my brain was all fuzzled, i was just playing my pokemon heart gold... I got an eevee and then i blacked out.... "ugh... i need some water" I walk up to a nearby pond feeling odd as i walked, still fazed i payed no attention to it i got to the pond and noticed "I'm an eevee!" i stumbled back onto my butt and i looked at my paws "What the..." ((All the talking will sound like him saying eevee and stuff))
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

What...happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What...happened?   What...happened? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Bianca happily skipped along the route humming a cheerful tune. She had already caught her first Pokemon and had learned a thing or two from Cheren's battle. She stopped however when she noticed another odd Pokemon, staring down into the pond. The Pokemon then stumbled backwards, landing on its bottom and staring at its paws as if it were unfamiliar with them.
The young trainer slowly crept towards it, hiding behind a nearby bush to try and get a closer look.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

What...happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What...happened?   What...happened? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:03 pm

"I wonder what i could do..." I thought to myself, I close my eyes and a glow surrounds me and i feel rejuvenated "Was that... wish?" i wondered "I love this!" i jumped up
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

What...happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What...happened?   What...happened? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Bianca watched as the Eevee jumped back up onto her feet, seemingly enjoying something. What had got the Eevee so happy, Bianca could only guess.

However, the young trainer's love for cute Pokemon suddenly got the better of her. She fished inside her bag for a spare Pokeball.
"Come on..." she whispered to herself, glancing up to check if the Eevee was still there.
"Aha!" she grinned, holding up a normal Pokeball. She leaped out from behind the bush and threw the ball, aiming for the Eevee.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

What...happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What...happened?   What...happened? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:30 pm

He turned around to see the pokeball aiming for him "Oh no.." it hit him on the head "oww-" he then got sucked up into the pokeball "Wh-where is this? Is this a pokeball?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What...happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What...happened?   What...happened? Empty

Back to top Go down

What...happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Pokemon Rps :: Tenshineko's Pokemon World Rp-
Jump to: