Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flying Errands.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

Flying Errands. Empty
PostSubject: Flying Errands.   Flying Errands. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:45 pm

(OOC: First, I want to apologize for not being on in a while. But with all exams being finished and the summer ahead of me, I promise to be here more often.)

A small dust cloud got whipped up as a young Zubat known as Kiru clumsily fell onto the ground. Following the advice of the Gabite mercenary, he had trained daily to become strong enough to take on a few small jobs. It had been two weeks since then, and even though his wings were pretty sore, Khe had finally managed the flight from the Small Pond to Grassveil Town. This would be the the perfect place to find someone who needed a helping wing.

He knew it wouldn't be easy to work with burnt wings, but he had to become more independent, for his and his sister's sake. Lilith had her wings full clearing her name, after all, and he wanted to prove to her that he was not helpless anymore. Heck, she was so busy trying to help others, she was rarely even "home" anymore. And now he was going to follow in her footsteps, and do what he could to help others, and provide for himself. "...But where do I start?" he mumbled as he "looked" around at the crowded street. With so many places and pokemon in one place, finding a job could just as likely be harder as easier...
Back to top Go down

Flying Errands.
Page 1 of 1