Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil's Playground

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The Devil's Playground Empty
PostSubject: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:34 pm

All was quiet in the Town of Lost Souls, people were in their bed resting for the night. Thunderclouds were rolling in signaling a storm was on the way. Suddenly a hole was formed by ray's of light, a figure shot down and spread his wings to slow himself down. Landing a few feet from the ground the figure raised his head and folded in his wings consealing them from any suspecting eyes. He looked around hearing a few dogs barking, "So this is Earth. Humanity certenly has changed." the man whispered to himself. Now to find Gabrial. he thought walking out of the allyway.

Ooc: Micheal has his armor on and no normal cloths.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Gabriel meanwhile was actually having a whale of a time. The archangel was in the middle of trapping some unsuspecting demon hunters in his alternate realities and time loops.

Well this time it was just an alternate reality. One where dinosaurs were rampant and all humans but the hunters had yet to exist.
Gabriel watched from close by, a lollipop in his mouth as he observed the hunters in his fictional world.

The archangel was sat in a lonely prehistoric fruit tree, leaning against the trunk with his feet up on the branch that extended underneath him. 
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:02 pm

The man continued to walk when her saw his "Brother" trapping some human hunter's in another reality. With a small sigh he walked over to him, "You know that is not how your supposed to teat human; brother." he said in a soft but deep voice. His armor clanked as he walked closer.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Gabriel took the lollipop from his mouth and held it in his left hand so that he could speak politely to his brother.
"Now now Michael must you always ruin my fun?"

The archangel's time masquerading as a trickster seemed to have left its mark. Where there was once only God's loyal messenger there was now iniquity. Unlike most other angels, Gabriel freely embraced the ways of humans. He drank, he sang, he celebrated, he ate. Things that angels, being immortal soldiers, tended to avoid or just plainly didn't need.

Gabriel looked to his brother and contemplated letting the hunters go whilst he talked to Michael. He decided against it.

"To what do I owe the honour, brother?" asked Gabriel finally. The younger archangel put the lollipop back into his mouth as he awaited Michael's words.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:21 am

"I am here on a mission. And I ask for your help, the Fallen Angel Lusifer is trying to break free from his unholy prison." Michael replied. God had told him that there was a special book that was created to keep demons, and other Fallen Angels in He**. Now Lucifer wanted to have the book so he could create his own He** on Earth. Michael could not do it alone he knew that he would need some help from his closest friend and possibly a few Demons that chose to live on Earth.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Gabriel turned serious all of a sudden, sitting up on his branch and once again removing the lollipop from his mouth. The sweet candy then promptly disappeared, leaving his hands empty.
"Brother. You know I don't get involved when it comes to Lucifer. He is just as much my brother as you are, Fallen or not."

The youngest archangel then hopped down from the tree, intending to see if the hunters in his mischievous alternate dimension had finally learned the lessons of teamwork that he had intended them to gain from their experience.

Gabriel's tricks were fun and sometimes dangerous, but they were never pointless. Even if he drew enjoyment out of them, he never did it without reason.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:07 am

"I feel the same way, but he is trying to make his own he** on earth. Would you want to see these lambs of God to suffer?" Micheal asked the younger Archangel. He waited for Gabrial to replie, while he waited he decided to see what it was like to be a human. His body began to glow his angelec armor disappered and his wings were tucked in neatly. The only thing was... he had no clothes on.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Gabriel stood there for a second staring up at the sky before he turned back to see Michael in the nude in front of him.
"Oh jeez Michael. Put some clothes on," he said, creating a fairly normal looking set of clothes for his brother to wear temporarily. They were folded in a neat pile, Gabriel looking away as he handed them to Michael. Reality Warping sure did have its uses.

"Humans aren't entirely innocent." replied Gabriel, returning to Michael's previous statement whilst he waited for Michael to do something with the clothes, "They sin and commit blasphemy almost daily. I've lived around them for much longer than you and might go as far to say I think I know them as a race better even than Father."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Michael put the pant's on, "All human's sin yes but that is why Father sent his only son. Now I truley need your help my brother. I cannot fight Lucifer on my own." he said shivering from the cold. He still didn't understand of what it was to be human.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:15 pm

Gabriel turned back to Michael, a shirt still in his hands. He sighed, knowing that his brother was right. Yes, humans sinned and he had watched them do it for years, but not all of them were truly bad or evil. Gabriel couldn't help but smile slightly at the way some of them used words.. or just the small things that some did that meant seemingly nothing, but at the same time, meant everything.

"Fine." he concluded, his voice a lot softer than it had been before, "I'll help you. But if it all comes down to a proper battle, you're on your own."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Michael chuckled as he took the shirt, Same old Gabreal. he thought. Once he had the shirt on he started walking, "Follow me We'll need someplase where we an't have any visiters." he said when he stopped not knowing where he should go. "Perhaps you should lead, brother."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:09 pm

The younger archangel nodded, fairly familiar with most corners of the planet named Earth. Gabriel thought for a second before he reached out a hand and touched Michael's shoulder. All of a sudden they were no longer under the tree but instead they were in a secluded warehouse. There was a small room that had been built in the center of it.

Gabriel walked over to the room, motioning for his brother to follow. He pushed open a rather old and worn looking door and grinned.
"After you."

-------

The room was of fair size and looked rather ornate. It was lit with a pale light from the candles in the chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There was a table in the centre of the room, covered with a pure white table cloth. The walls were cream in colour. Most of the ornaments as well as the candle holders on the table and the frames of the various artworks on the walls were gold. The whole colour scheme gave the room a warm feeling, but at the same time gave off an air of wealth.

"Welcome to the Green Room." grinned Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:40 pm

The Archangel walked into the room, "You made this?" he asked looking around. It sort of reminds me of home. he thought. He sat down at the table, "Have you seen Raphael?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:54 pm

"In here no one can hear us and I can mask the entrance." Gabriel stated, assuring Michael that it was safe to talk about anything here. The younger archangel had in fact modeled the room on the ornate halls of some of the places in Heaven, but he wouldn't admit it if you asked. It was nice for him to come here sometimes and just sit admiring the architecture that he had always taken for granted back home.

Have you seen Raphael?
"No." he replied, "You of all people should know that I don't make contact with Heaven anymore, and Raphael spends almost all of his time there."

Gabriel also sat down at the table. The cream chairs were rimmed with gold just like the picture frames. The younger archangel sat with his elbows on the table, his fingers linked together with his head leaning against his hands.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:38 pm

"I thought you might know, I have not seen him as of late." Micheal said. He mimiced his brother's movement of placing his chin on his now intertwined fingurs. "I just think that he should be here. Seprate we are only so strong, but together the three of us are practicaly invencible." he said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:41 pm

"You are forgetting that Lucifer was also once one of us." replied Gabriel solemnly, "We are not truly 'invincible' without him."
It was believed by most of God's angels that God created each of them for a purpose. Gabriel was the messenger. Raphael the healer. Michael was a natural born leader. But what was Lucifer? Had he always been destined to betray God out of jealousy for the human race? No matter what anyone said, Gabriel would be the one to deny it. He loved his brother just as any human might love their own siblings. It didn't matter what he had done.

Returning to the conversation, Gabriel looked up at Michael, "Do you have even the faintest idea of where Raphael was last seen?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:14 pm

"He said that he was going to watch over a child somewhere. He didn't say where." Michael relpied. He offten wounder what Raphael did to help heal those that needed him. "Why did Lucifer betray us like he did?" he asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:24 pm

"Because he was jealous." replied Gabriel, unlocking his hands from their position and tapping the table gently instead.
"He didn't like the fact that God gave humans more of his love than he did to us, his angels."

The trickster pushed his chair backwards and stood up.
"I have some business to attend to. Come if you like, just don't get in my way."

The youngest archangel had finally decided it was time to check on those hunters he had left earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:43 pm

"Have I ever gotten in your way?" the Archangel jocked. Micheal got up and followed his comerad, his brother. "Where did you trap those humans anyway?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:52 pm

"Ahh. Well that's a secret." grinned Gabriel clicking his fingers together.
All of a sudden, both archangels were in a completely different place. It was full of trees and lush grassy landscapes. Not far away you could see about four demon hunters sat around a fire.

"Do me a favour and stay here a second."
With that, Gabriel disappeared again, reappearing sat next to one of the demon hunters.

"So you finally got the fire started huh? Realized that you can't survive out here alone?"
The hunters all gave him menacing glares, but made no move to attack him, knowing full well of his abilities as a trickster. When Gabriel had initially trapped them in this alternate reality, these hunters had all been fighting over the results of their previous job and had threatened to go their separate ways. The youngest archangel had stepped in, knowing full well that if they didn't cover each others backs it was only going to get them killed.

By placing them in an unfamiliar environment, he had forced them to realize that they couldn't do without each other.

Gabriel tilted his head to the side, finally satisfied with the result of todays 'tricks'. He raised his arm in the air and once again clicked his fingers. This time though, both the four hunters and Michael had been transported with him. The hunters were back on the street where Gabriel had initially found them, and the two archangels were stood on the opposite side.
The Trickster's hands were in his trouser pockets, watching the demon hunters as they all walked away, seemingly better off from their experience although relieved that it was over.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Micheal did as he was told, dispite Gabriel being yonger than him he did as he was told. While he waited something was lurking in the shadows, something that was unseen by humans. it's eyes shined through the darkness and stared directly at the Archangel. "Light. Destroy the light." it wheezed out a hiss.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Gabriel turned to his brother, his 'business' now finished.
"So how about we try and locate Raphael then?" he asked, grinning once more.

It was then however, that the youngest Archangel noticed something in the shadows. A pair of eyes. He watched them for a second before he heard whatever it was hiss some words towards them.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Micheal's head snapped towards the shadows and saw a pair of red eyes. "Stay on your gaurd brother. This is no ordenary Demon." he said standing close to his brother. The Creature hissed before coming out of the shadows, Destroy Light!" it hissed again before clawing at the two Archangels.

Ooc: Demon looks like:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Gabriel narrowed his eyes at the Demon as his brother stood close to him. The youngest archangel listened to the Demon's words before his silver sword gently dropped from his sleeve into his hand, ready for him to use if he needed it.

It was then that the huge Demon tried to claw at them. Gabriel leaped out of its reach, landing a short distance away. He had dropped onto one knee to break his fall, but his blade was still safely in his hands. Gabriel glanced back at the Demon. His wings, though invisible, unfurled slightly as he had used them out of habit when he broke his fall.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:17 pm

Michael jumpped out of the claws from the Demon, with his sword at hand. "Gabriel, do you know what Demon this is? I have never seen one this big before." he admitted. He took to the sky trying to get a good hit on the large demon.

The demon let out a loud roar, the sound shattered windows from the near by houses. It raised it's arm up quickly capturing the Archangel. Michael struggled to get out of the tight grip of the demon, the Demon chuckled and squeezed his hand around the Angel. Michael screamed out as he felt his bones breaking, "How does it feel? To get your bones crushed, must be agony. That however is nothing to the He** I've been through!" the Demon yelled as he opened his mouth about to spray out lova. Michael 's eyes widened in shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Playground   The Devil's Playground Empty

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Playground
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Yokai - Karyuudo-
Jump to: