Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Mia strode through the streets of New York one day, although not as proudly as she normally would. Today, something about her was different. She seemed shrouded in darkness today, and not on account of her powers. No, this was entirely different.

"I'm so confused.........." Mia muttered to herself. The normally hard yet confident look in her eyes was replaced by one of utter psychoticness. She rarely blinked, and she was sort of hunched over as she walked. She looked guilty, sad, angry....... al kinds of emotions flew around on her face. She didn't even seem to be paying attention to her surroundings. She just wasn't herself. Or at least, her "current" self.......
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:01 am

"Aw come," Dylan said, "It could be fun, in fact, I am sure it will be." he said. He then led the two of them through the main walkway of the park. He stopped them at a large crowd that surrounded a group of dancers.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:16 am

Mia raised an eyebrow at Dylan's opptimism but allowed herself to be led to the group of dancers. Dancing was never Mia's forte, so she wasn't exactly impressed, but she held her tounge so not to hurt Dylan. As she watched however, to her suprise, she started to relax enjoy herself somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:24 am

Dylan continued to watch the dancers with Mia and then all of the dancers began to go out into the crowd and grab people then pull them into the circle to start dancing with them. One of the dancers came over to Dylan and Mia and grabbed Mia and pulled her into the circle with all of the others. Dylan couldn't help but laugh as she got pulled in.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:37 am

For a split second Mia considered temporarily blinding the dancer who had just pulled her into the circle with her light magic. She shrugged it off and decided she was going to one-up Dylan, who she could clearly see was laughing at her, by actually participating. So she did, and the whole time she had the feeling Dylan was partially responsible for this.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:44 am

"Hahaha!" Dylan continued to laugh, he also let out a loud shout as Mia continued to dance. He hadn't planned one bit of this, and was loving it the entire way. Eventually the dance began to come to an end and all of the dancers and people pulled along bowed ending the show. Dylan let out another loud shout and waited for Mia to head back over.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:52 am

"Don't even try to tell me you didn't plan that." Mia shot as she walked back to Dylan, her face a bright red both from blushing and all the dancing. "You just watch your back." she teased, pretending tou sound annoyed with him. She still wadn't a fan of dancing, nor would she ever be, but she didn't deny she had tne teensiest bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:00 am

"I sware," Dylan said, "That I did not plan any of that. I simply planned to go for a pleasent stroll in the park, with my girlfriend." he said, "And I am sad to say that the carnival kind of ruined it."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:12 am

Mia raised an eyebrow, but she still laughed it off anyways. "Okay, I'll let you off the hook for now." she looked around. "This is pretty hectic, isn't it?" she commented with a little laugh. "This would probably be right down Iruu's alley...... In a figurative sense!" Mia quickly added.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:25 pm

"Haha, yup," Dylan chuckled, "So do you want to go somewhere else? Where its less hectic?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:41 pm

"Well, this is New York City. I'm pretty sure it's the Nation's capital of "Hectic"." Mia laughed. "Hang on, I got an Idea. Forgive me, I'm still practicing my long-range Shadow Warp." she apologised. She streched her arms out and drew in a deep breath, then closed her eyes. The shadows began to swirl up around tge, dragging them into the shadows themselves. Thankfully, nobody seemed to notice the couple disappearing because of all the excitement.

Dylan and Mia reappeared on an island somewhere in the Atlanic Ocean. It was easy to tell because of the cold air and water. Mia released the breath that she had drew in earlier, streched her arms out. "Welcome to Long Island!" Mia exclaimed, dropping her arms to her side.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Dylan looked around as the scenery changed, "Not bad, your strength is still increasing." he said. As he looked around he saw a relatively low cliff that was facing the beach, "Here, lets actually go on a quiet walk this time," he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:03 pm

"That sounds nice." Mia smiled, grabbing his hand. The waves broke over the sand, making a very calm and peaceful scenery.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Dylan led the two up through a small dirt path, he had no idea if this would lead them to the cliff, he was hoping it would.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Mia and Dylan ended up getting lost on their way to the cliff, and they seemed to just be wandering aimlessly at this point. The dirt road appeared to lead just past the cliff, as it turned out.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:21 pm

"Okay, I did not plan for this trail to be this confusing," Dylan said, obviously having an apoligetic tone.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:26 pm

"At least it's quiet." Mia commented with a contented sigh. "I've actually been sneaking over to this island with Iruu recently. It's not too hard to figure out." She laughed as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:28 pm

"So you know how to get to the cliff back at the beach then?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:34 pm

".....Not exactly. But, I do know that most roads lead to everywhere, so if we backtrack a little bit we should be able to find where the road turns off at." Mia explained.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:36 pm

"Hm..." Dylan considered this, he looked up at the sky and the sun was only just starting to lower in altitude, they had a long while thill it got dark, "Lets just keep on walking for a bit." he finally said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:01 pm

"Okay, sounds good to me!" Mia agreed.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:22 pm

The two of them kept walking aimlessly for about an hour or so. They talked a little but they mostly walked in silence.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Finally, somehow, the duo made it to the cliff after wandering around aimlessly for who knows how long in total. "Well. That is somewhat ironic." Mia mused as she walked over to take a seat on the cliff. Sh patted the ground next to her, signally for Dylan to come sit with her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:07 pm

"Yup," Dylan said, he then walked over and sat down next to Mia and held her hand. He stared out across the ocean at the now setting sun.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Mia rested her head on Dylan's shoulder sat there and watched the sunset with him until the sun was no longer visible. "That was nice." She mused sleepily. "But, I think it's a good time to head back now. It's getting pretty dark now." she commented. She didn't really make a point of moving, though.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:20 pm

"Alright then," Dylan said looking at Mia. He used his own shadow powers and surrounded the two of them in shadows. When the shadows faded away, the two of them were in Dylan's office, facing the New York Skyline. "And now we still have a view." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next