Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Dragonborn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Ro'stol walked into Riften clad in steel armor, he looked around and did not like what he saw. He was never really a fan of the city that housed the thieves guild, but this was the best place to refine his armor before going out for where he hoped was a word wall. He then began to make his way over to the cities blacksmith.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Ka'nue, or Ka' was sitting outside the Bee and Barb on a bench just relaxing. He couldn't be too obvious about his place in the Thieves Guild, and the whole prison escape deal had thankfully blown over. So he sat breathing in the air which had a slight fish smell due to the docks below.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Ro'stol kept walking and stopped at the market place. He could see the blacksmith's work area just acros the way. But before he kept going he closed his eyes and activated his ability. All of the people in the area began to fade away in his mind and left specifically colored aura's in their place. Ro'stol then began to search the area for any thieves. Most thieves had a distinctive dark gold aura and were pretty easy to spot.

As he searched the area he noticed a pitch black aura just like his, and that could only mean one thing. "Dovahkiin," Ro'stol said, as his ability slowly went off, letting all of the aura's fade and people come back in their place. He then saw a Khajiit sitting in the place of the black aura. He then started walking over to sed Khajiit, "It's been awhile since I met another Dovahkiin," he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Ka' looked up as he saw Ro'stol approaching. When your a thief, and you see a huge guy in steel plate armor approaching you with two mean looking weapons, you tend to get a bit uncomfortable. "Is there something I can do for you friend?" He said retaining his anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:13 pm

"So," Ro'stol said looking Ka' over, "Your a Dovahkiin. Must say, never seen one thats a Kajiit before."
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:22 pm

"..Dova....Dovii...what?" He asked sitting up now. Was he speaking in a foreign language or something like that? "Should...should I be offended?" He asked not sure.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:25 pm

"Hm, so you don't yet." Ro'stol said, "Obviously never fought a dragon yet then."
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:28 pm

One of Ka's ears twitched. "What? What are you talking..." He stopped his sentence. This guy must've been insane to some extent of course he'd never fought a dragon! Those things were just returning recently as it was and they were more than a terror.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:30 pm

"Well then come on," Ro'stol said, "I got an adventure for ya'. And I would suggest coming with me if you don't want me to turn you in." he said.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Ka' coughed nervously. How'd he know about that? "Um...ok..." He put his hands out in front of him like he was dealing with a dangerous animal. "Where...do you want to go?" He asked standing up and eyeing the man.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:44 pm

"We," Ro'stol began, already referencing the two of them as a team, "Are going to Northwind Summit. It the mountoin that Shor's stone is located at the base of. And once we are there, you will see who you truly are." he said.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:51 pm

"Ummmm... if I go with and turn out not to be...whatever you called me before...Please leave me alone afterwords." He tried for a bargin. What was this whole ' Who you are' and 'Fighting a dragon' stuff. Now he had to go to Northwind Summit which he;d never gone to before with this pyscopath.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:05 pm

"Don't worry," Ro'stol said, "You will be. Now come on, we need to stop at Shor's Stone first so I can refine my armor." he started to walk towards the city doors.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:16 pm

It took them a day to get what they, or Ro'stol really, needed to be at. He got the armor refined at Shor's stone which was close by, and now they were at the front of this strange mine enterence. Ka' gripped his sword, "We're here, lets get this over with."

Last edited by wolfgang8 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:19 pm

"Oh calm down," Ro'stol said, "You'll have fun. And it's not like this is any burial place or anything. Its just an abondoned mine."
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:16 pm

"Lets just go in, I want to get this over with." Ka' huffed not sounding like he was having much fun right now. He still wasn't comfortable by this guy, Ro'stol or whatever he said.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:32 pm

"Well alright then," Ro'stol said, he started to walk into the mine without even drawing his swords.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Ka' looked around the small shaft that they entered. It looked like an ordinary enough mine...Why'd they come all the way out here?
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:34 pm

"Well this seems ordinary enough," Ro'stol said. All of the sudden a large amount of skeletons began to come to life and approached Ro'stol and Ka' and were all fully armed.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Ka' jumped when he heard them all stir. He quickly pulled out the iron sword at his side. Some of them had bows, but more of them had swords. One charged at him but before it slashed Ka' jabbed it into the Skeletons chest. It collapsed as all of its bones seperated. The other one went to slash at him and he lurched to the right and it partially raked his side. He kicked it afterwards and it shattered as well.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:39 pm

As all of the skeletons started coming towards Ro'stol he still did nothing. As they all got closer he lifted his arms up high above his head, he then brought them swiftly back behind him and shouted, "Fo!" A large stream of freezing mist shot from his mouth and destroyed a majority of the skeletons that had lined themselves in front of him.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Ka' had his back turned when that happened. He had heard "Fo!" Echo through the mine and a rush of cold air through the mine. He turned around slowly and saw all of the skeletons blasted apart and a thin layer of ice plastering the behind them. "What....are you?" He studdered backing away a few feet.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Ro'stol grinned as all of the skeletons fell apart, "The same as you," he said, "We are, Dragonborn." he said.

OoC: I pictured this epically in my head
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 pm

Ka' didn't grasp that when he heard it. Dragonborn? You couldn't go anywhere in Skyrim without hearing about the multiple Dragonborn turning up through the nine holds. Or ten really with the new one coming up...okay back on topic he looked Ro'stol in the eyes. "I can't be Dragonborn...? Can I? How could you know?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:06 pm

"Because I have an ability," he said as he killed another skeleton with one of his swords, "I can see peoples aura's. And of the three dragonborn I know, you, me, and one other, we all have on thing in common." he paused as he drew his second sword and killed two more skeleton, "We all have black auras," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dragonborn   A New Dragonborn Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Dragonborn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Other Rps :: Skyrim RP-
Jump to: