Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShadowShock's Deal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

ShadowShock's Deal Empty
PostSubject: ShadowShock's Deal   ShadowShock's Deal EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:14 am

ShadowShock stood on back to back with a Manectric as they were surrounded by a group of outlaws led by a Dragonite. "Hmph, looks like we fell for his trap, eh Shadow?" the Manectric spoke calmly. ShadowShock only nodded, he was only a Luxio back then, shy and easy to scare, though noticing it would take forever. The Manectric laughed coily, "Shadow, do you want to show our friends that moe I've taught you?". ShadowShock's eyes widened and he looked at the Manectric, "We've only been practicing it for a few days, you might get hit!". The Manectric laughed, "Don't worry about me Shadow, you know I can absorb it." ShadowShock nodded and stared right at the Dragonite and smirked crookedly at him. Dragonite, "So you're the famous exploration team Infinite Shockers, eh? It'd be a pleasure to defeat you Ruy, and your little Luxio too," he laughed loudly, "Alright boys! Take 'em down!" The outlaw's swarmed towards them as ShadowShock released a huge amount of electricity around him consuming everything in its path. The Dragonite's eyes filled with fear, "B-but that's impossi-" his remaining words were cut off as he, too, was consumed by the electricity...
ShadowShock awoke with a start amid the wasteland that used to be part of Icicle Woods, there was no sign of the outlaws or Ruy. ShadowShocked growled to himself. No! I fainted from my own attack again! Ruy must have gone off after Dragonite's gang when he couldn't wake me up... he thought. He sighed and stood and a note fell from his back. He looked at the note and smiled, Least he left a note this time, he tohught and begin to read:

ShadowShock,
That was a nice move you had there, good thing I was able to use my Protect to shield myself form it.

Protect...Ruy doesn't know Protect..., He thought then began to read quicker:

Now, I've decided to make a deal with you, i'll let you see your friend Ruy again if you bring me the gems of Icicle Woods. It's said the pokemon Jirachi appears when all of the giant gems of the woods are gathered at its center, now I can wait as long as I need to, since our new playmate here will keep us from being attacked by any other exploration teams. And don't worry about him, we'll be sure he lives to see you again.

Nice knowing ya,
Dragonite

ShadowShock bared his teeth and growled loudly as he tore the note to shreds and a white light enveloped him, he threw his head up and yelled with all his intensity, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

ShadowShock's Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowShock's Deal   ShadowShock's Deal EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:23 am

I'll add more to the story later, this is just something I literally came up with on the spot I backspaced a lot and almost decided to quit the whole thing cause I couldn't decide on what to write
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Inventory:

ShadowShock's Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowShock's Deal   ShadowShock's Deal EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:03 am

It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

ShadowShock's Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowShock's Deal   ShadowShock's Deal EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:40 pm

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ShadowShock's Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowShock's Deal   ShadowShock's Deal Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowShock's Deal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Library-
Jump to: