Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fairytail RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Fairytail RP Empty
PostSubject: Fairytail RP   Fairytail RP EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:41 pm

OoC: This is starting with jut Ded, Water, and I. If you want to join get approval from at least two of us

IC: Axineld stood in front of the job postings in the guilds main room. As he looked at all of the listings he scratched the left side of his neck, where his light blue guild mark was located. "Lets see, what good jobs are left for us to go with?" he said to himself. He had gotten there a bit late so he assumed most of the good jobs had been taken already.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

Fairytail RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytail RP   Fairytail RP EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Rick entered the Fairy Tail guild, and rubbed the last remaining sleep from his eyes. he yawned, stretched and then went over to the job bulletin board. The blond saw another mage near the board, and greeted him. "Hey there. Looking for a job, too?" he asked, smiling friendly. His Celestial Spirit keys jingled as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Fairytail RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytail RP   Fairytail RP EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:23 am

Axineld looked over, "Oh hey Rick," he said. He then looked back at the bulletin board, "Yea, I am starting to run low on money and its almost time to pay my rent." he said, "Are any of these really speaking to you?" he asked. He believed bonds and connections between all things, even if others didn't.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

Fairytail RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytail RP   Fairytail RP EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:38 am

a falcon flew high on the updrafts created by the rooftop shingles reflecting the heat of the morning sun. the falcon had only known his identity for a few days, then just like the rest he would cast it off for a new one. it was only a matter of time, boredom, and hunger. he had lost track of how long ago he was cursed, but he knew there wasn't a town here before, so at least a century, maybe more. time felt irrelevant. he was a silent watcher, he never knew anyone long enough. they would always die and leave him behind, or their lives became important enough that he had to leave. it was so long. he didn't even remember his name anymore. he was nameless and without identity, so who knew why he swooped in that window to watch those two mages. he perched himself on top of a rafter and just watched. like always.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

Fairytail RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytail RP   Fairytail RP EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:11 am

"No, not really." Rick replied. "I can be very indecisive at times." he looked over the board, scanning the rewards and descriptions, but ending up absolutely nowhere. He looked back, and spotted a falcon perched at the window, looking as if the little bird were staring at him with its two tiny black eyes. Shrugging off the feeling of being watched, he turned back to the board. "Well, can't you choose either?" he said to Axineld.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fairytail RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytail RP   Fairytail RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairytail RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Random Rps-
Jump to: