Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Nightfire back in action!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Team Nightfire back in action!  Empty
PostSubject: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:43 am

His cloak billowed behind him a slight wind picking it up it was far too long for his body it dragged along behind him carrying snow. It was dark the folds of the fabric were in a billowed pattern even when the wind stopped. His hood was up he stood in the middle of the frozen river he seemed to be looking at his reflection when really he wasn't his eyes were looking at aura he could see the river it had the aura of a living creature shaman found it strange. Water with aura? He thought. that can't be right water isn't alive is it? But then again I can't even see my own aura is my aura that of a living creature? He looked to his hand but it was nothing but a black spot in his vision. Should I really be alive? He thought still looking at his hand. He had taken the life of another pokemon yet he still breathed and lived like a normal pokemon like he was just as good as the other pokemon of this planet. did this mean he was beneath everyone or maybe he was better then them maybe he had become enlightened given a higher power the power to end the existence of someone who didn't deserve it. Lance surely hadn't deserved to live so was it really so bad he had ended his life?

Shaman hadn't been able to think this throught he had been to busy with Sorren and going with him on vacation. But as he had returned he had become distant from the others, his normal friends he no longer felt could hold his interest. They're different then me now there pure I'm no longer so lucky He thought himself. Your a sinner a murderer what will you ever do with your life now? It was a different voice in his head in the aura vision he saw a clear image it was one of himself thou his colors were off his fur was red almost like a twisted demented version of himself.
" Who?" He said aloud startled.
" I'm you or what your going to be!" It cackled after it spoke a bone chilling cackle.
" What? No your red I'm blue we can't be-" Shaman stuttered.
" OH but you are this red coat please it's just the blood of the other pokemon I killed, after all I have the power to decide who lives and who dies now right?!?!" It taunted.
Shaman stumbled back his hood fell from his head and as he gotten into the habit his aura vision left also the image was gone. he had tripped when he stumbled he was now at the steam's bank sitting in snow that was cold through the fabric of the cloak.

A new side to Shaman had formed a new persona like any other emotion you had only this one this one had came forth and manifested itself in Shaman's mind right at the front haunted him questioning his actions now. It was his shadow now a mirror of his darkest self and for the first time Shaman could ever remember he was scarred. His body shivered in fear he wasn't even aware of the cold as he started to shake almost spasm o the point Shaman couldn't move himself .
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:48 pm

"Come one Sham, You've got to be somewhere." Michael mumbled. He trudged through the snow, His black scarf fluttered behind him in the bitter wind. It's been the same weather from the time I got here up until now, and it still hasn't changed. Snow wind, cold, more snow, ice, and guess what more snow. Michael thought as he maneuvered through the snow, His tail fire dancing behind him. Michael skidded on some ice, catching himself just before falling. "Stupid ice." He muttered incoherently. Michael stopped for a second to eat an apple, hoping to gain some strength, and started walking again. Michael walked until he came upon a frozen river. "Great," he sighed, "I've been looking for you for almost a month, you leave no trace." The fire grew hotter and bigger than before. Michael's hands glowed with a dark aura, and his mouth burned. He wheeled around and slammed his fist into a frozen rock, then jumped back and unleashed a flamethrower. 'That move you were about to use, Beat Up, It's an egg move, from our parents. It shows were brothers.' "Get out of my head!" Michael screamed. His hands grew darker, tail grew brighter. He punched the rock once more, then another, another. Beat Up. Michael stumbled back and breathed heavily. "He is my brother, he has to know about my, our, parents." He whispered to himself. Michael looked at his hands, then to where the rock was.

Michael stood up and saw the imprint of what looked like a footprint and something flat. "Shaman?" He pondered as he walked over there. He followed the prints for as long as he could see them. "Shaman!" Michael shouted.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Shaman sat up straight the spasms stopped. Shaman? Someone wants to find me? He thought to himself but even as he thought the word me he didn't really feel like himself he felt so deattached from it all, the murdering of Lance, the red version of himself, it was like this was all happening to someone else and he was merely observing it. His body seemed to move on auto pilot. He stood put his hood back up and out of habit aura vision returned with the covering of his face by the food and everything was put threw a sheet of blue and grays. It was like wearing three D glasses and looking at everything that wasn't a screen all thrown into a word of blue. Shaman's feet moved by themselves and he started to move towards the voice the cape still dragging behind him. His feet hit snow pile after snow pile as he approached the voice. Shaman regained control he got a handle on himself at some point during the walk but he didn't stop he wanted to know who was coming for him maybe Sorren his new team mate he had abounded his old team, team Night Fire after he and Michael had become invested in other missions with other people, he still hadn't seen Michael.

He saw him a blot of orange against the white background of snow, Shaman was maybe 10 yards away thou it felt like so much more then that. " Michael" He said his words were neither a warm greeting nor a cold rejection they were somewhere inbetween.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:57 am

"Looks like I finally found you." Michael smirked as he walked closer to his friend. a bitter wind blew across the riverbed, picking up loose snow and swirling it around. Michael was happy to finally see his old friend again. "After the warehouse battle, you fell off the grid didn't you." Michael asked. He looked out to where the ice melted from the river and you could see the crystal like water flowing. "It wasn't your fault you know, Lance would have killed you, one of your friends, and maybe even me. You protected us, even though you killed him, just think who he would have hurt if you hadn't." Michael told Shaman. He turned to face his friend and continued. "The world isn't painted black and white, nothing is truly good, it's the same for bad. The world is painted gray. If you're good and do something bad, it's not the thing you did bad that defines you, its how you get back up."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:37 am

Shaman stiffened the wind blew up his cloak making it flow in the wind making him seem larger like a hunter starring at prey. His eyes glowed a sickly blue from under the hood which threw shadow's across his face. the wind stopped the cloak clung close to Shaman now he took his time answering to Michael he looked at his friend the aura around him he was sincere,why? was all Shaman thought of the aura. " The world isn't painted black and white huh?" He aid in a mocking tone. " It's grey? IT can be as grey as it wants even blackish whitish! But no matter what color it is, it still clashes with red." He pulled down his hood his blue aura eyes dismissed themselves and he looked at Shaman as he looked at him. " How I pick myself back up huh?" He still had a mocking tone but it was no longer directed at his friend, it was more so him mocking himself. " I forsake this pokemon world for all it's worth" He shouted and turned. He spread his hands wide the cloak only now enshrouding his back. " If I can't live here without guilt and regret then it's not worth living, I'll go to Arceus maybe there I'll be at peace of mind?"He said and lower his arms. " I sever my ties here you no longer have any reason to feel responsible I release you, you may leave." He said and started to walk away, Michael, I'm sorry, I can't say this to you but I wish I could I want you to know there was never anything you could do this was my decision and I made I'll be watching over you with Arceus. Shaman thought and bit his lip to stop from tearing up.

There was nothing left for him here the cloak was proof of it he wore it as a constant reminder how he had failed to protect Dyami from Lance once he made it so she would never be harmed by him again, It was much deeper then that thou it showed his guilt his quarrle within himself now, it was a constant fight and Shaman had lost his will to fight it. He flipped his hood back up he did it as a sign he was done with conversaton his eyes closed he saw aura but he no longer cared to read it.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 pm

"Shaman, I can tell that you're being reluctant." Michael called out. You're not about to get away that easily. He thought to himself. Michale walked up to Shaman and said, "I may not know what you are going through, but you need to overcome your fears and mistakes." The area grew calm and warmer. "So is that your whole speech Michael? I liked the black and white part, very enlightening." A voice emitted from somewhere. "Who are you!" Michael shouted. Blaze walked from around a boulder and laughed, "You know all to well who I am Michael."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Shaman's leg moved to kick Micheal" I'm done with your god awful-" He was cut off by the voice of a pokemon he did not know.He dropped his leg back so he was standing and as the Charmeleon came from around a boulder he noticed he was only talking to Micheal and not himself. " Well would you like to share with the whole class?" Shaman said to the new comer.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Blaze looked directly at Shaman and replied, "Well if it isn't the murderer himself, I thought you'd look tougher. Guess I was wrong." He smirked as he turned back to Michael. "Shut up Blaze!" Michael shouted, "oh and Shaman next time you go to kick me, remember my tail can be a weapon." Michael Ran forward at blaze shooting a stream of fire. Blaze jumped above the Flame and punched Michael onto the ground. Blaze turned around and raised his claw at Shaman. "Well, I guess I'll show you what tough is." He growled. His claw started glowing blue as Michael shot a flamethrower to push himself up and over Blaze, then he punched Blaze on the way down. Blaze slowly got up and said, "I'm getting tired of this, Kami, why don't you show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:07 am

"looks like you still don't understand the concept of a feint." Shaman said mostly to himself as Micheal reminded him of his tail. He looked at blaze his aura was very aggressive it was pulsating with hostile aura. Shaman heard Blaze call him a murder but strangely it didn't bother him that much it might have been the fact Shaman had gotten used to the fact that outlaws and opponents often times tried to annoy him or maybe he didn't mind the title. Shaman watched as the two fought and then Blaze had said "I'm getting tired of this, Kami, why don't you show yourself!" and suddenly it was like Shaman's world was slowing moving but barely.
" I thought you wanted to handle your brother yourself? " The Kami answered almost apologeticly almost. He walked from the far side of the river each step crunching the snow under his feet. He stood behind Shaman and grabbed his hood and pulled it down.
Shaman's aura vision left him and a frost bitten leaf fell from a near by tree and blew over carried on a frosty wind, fell right in front of Shaman
Kuro sent one quick kick into Shaman's side and that was all it took to send him flying into a snow bank.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:36 am

"Shaman!" Michael yelled as he watched his friend fly across the river into the snow. While Michael stared at where Shaman landed Blaze grew a dark aura around him. "Have you used it yet Michael," He taunted, "Have you accepted the fact that we are brothers!" Blaze punched Michael sending him onto the edge of the ice. Blaze turned to Kami and asked, "I think we should shake it up a bit this time, lets fight them instead of completely wiping them out?" Get up shaman, get up, get up, get up! Michael thought as he staggered to his feet. "You will never beat Team Night Fire!" Michael shouted as he shot a Flamethrower at Blaze, charged at him, and punched him to the ground. The snow where the flamethrower had been shot was completely gone, even some of the grass beneath it was chard. "So you can use it, I never thought you'd be strong enough." Blaze got off of the ground. "I wouldn't talk about strong, I just had you on the ground!" Michael replied.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:09 am

Shaman felt the snow take his impact as he crunched down onto it leaving a Shaman impression in the snow pile. He picked himself up and rolled his shoulder. " Okay now it's on!" Shaman announced he bent his knees getting low in an all around more athletic position.

Kuro was faster thou he was upon Shaman like a zoobat out of hell. Kuro's close combat kicked in and he was throwing a barrage of punches and kicks.
Shaman crossed his arms as the punishment came a kick to the ribs a punch to the face, they all just came Shaman waited and waited.
Those eyes Kuro thought as he looked Shaman in the eyes like he's looking down on me? Kuro seemed to let that get to him he wonder how Shaman could possibly look down on him when he was all about the battle it didn't make sense, Kuro let it bother him so much he didn't notice he'd broken his pattern and went for a let sweep.
There! The plan came together in Shaman's head the instance he dropped into the leg sweep he half jumped and landed on his leg he knew that Kuro's sweep wouldn't be interupted by Shaman's ride he had too much leg strength but that wasn't the goal as Kuro's leg sweep moved Shaman used the propulsion from the leg and launched himself at blaze spinning like a top in the air as he jetted towards him.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Blaze ducked under the kick and tried to hit Michael with his tail. The flames went just above Michael's head as he ducked and then jumped up to scratch Blaze in the face. Blaze stepped back and grabbed Michael's arm and threw him towards Shaman. "You're both weak, you can't beat both of us." Blaze taunted. Michael stood back up and yelled back, "Shut up, you're just outlaws, shaman and I have beaten dozens of them, you're no different than anyone that we've defeated!" Blaze grew a smirk on his face, "No difference? Ha, I'm your brother," He shot a glance at Shaman, "and well Kuro, why don't you tell Shaman who you are, that should make a difference."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:57 am

Shaman jumped over Micheal as he was flung at him he was directly above micheal and looked down he mouthed to words "on the ice" To him. He twisted in the air and landed with a soft crunch on the snow. his hood had flipped up in mid jump he was entering his focus mode. Blaze's words were a whisper as angels and plans scoured across his vision.

Kuro had made his way over the frozen river to Blaze's side as he argued with Micheal about one thing or another. He seemed bored as he scratched his head and yawned but as his vision met Shaman almost an entire conversation pass between the two of them Kuro let his vision shift to Blaze as he mentioned him. " why don't I? Because that was suppose to be a dramatic reveal much later but I suppose I might as well. " he straigthened and stood taller facing Shaman directly. " My name is Kuro, Kuro dayman." He ran a hand threw his curly dredlock like hair. " hey son." He said almost light heartedly.

Shaman's foot slid almost roboticly making a full turn he kicked off the ground with his other spinning like a top he flipped and came at Kuro with a spinning double kick. " Who the Hell do you think I am!!" Shaman howled.
Kuro crossed his arms in an X to defend himself he had expected Shaman to attack but this this was far more powerful then he had expected.
Shaman's feet spun wildly against Kuro his spread his leg as he was able to catch a foot around each one of his arms. " Some random kid off the streets?!"
Kuro's blinked stunned shaman had successfully taken away his defense his arms now forcefully pushed to complete opposite side shaman's feet on the wrist of each, he was defenseless even if he threw a kick Shaman would twist in the air and get an easy combo on him.
shaman extened a hand and used force palm instantly paralizing Kuro with it's effect. " if you come here calling yourself my father then why the heck am I orphaned?!" Shaman used copycat and a bone rush attack came out a blue bone of energy materialing he started to smack kuro around with it as he was unable to move. " Why do I not have a mother! Why did I grow up fatherless?" Shaman kept screaming beating his father.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Michael stood there stunned at the fact Shaman was beating his 'Father' senseless. Blaze turned to face Shaman and was about to use a Dragon claw when Michael Shot himself into Blaze using his Flamethrower to make him a Lizard-rocket. "What happened to our parents Blaze?" Michael asked as he pinned Blaze to the ice. Michael heard a cracking noise, he thought that Shaman had broken Kuro's bones or something, but it wasn't a bone, it was the ice. "Shaman MOVE!" Michael shouted as he dove at his friend to get them off of the ice.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Kuro moved no longer immobile he swung a kick coming straight down Shaman used the bone as a lift and boosted himself up he stood on Kuro's shoulder and his kick cracked threw the ice Shaman looked over as Micheal had dove to save him but missed since shaman had moved and crashed into the snow at the far bank. " A general must remain calm and unwavering throughout a battle." Shaman began as thou he had started a lecture.
Kuro blinked the ice started to crack all around where he had kicked and Blaze had been pinned he looked grimly at the ice as it started to break away. " A battle is more like a game board then a clash of strength and skill." Kuro said the next line and then Shaman continued. " a flawless strategy is the the thing tested in battle." Shaman jumped from Kuro as the ice left from, below him and he sank into the ice cold water. " I've been an orphan for 10 years, you really think I'd care if a father suddenly showed up?" Shaman asked. Kuro looked at Shaman with something strange something Shaman hadn't been expecting pride as he kept himself above the water. " Drown in my" Shaman said as he placed his hand on the edge of the water. " Genius!" He finished as he left loose a force palm the energy of it rode the current of the river and left Kuro paralized again and he sank under the water he could still see a glance of shaman as he was swept away by the current. When did he get so far? When did he stand so tall? Kuro thought as he was flipped by the waters and looked to the river bed. He's come along far enough he's ready He decided with a crooked smile.

" Did you really believe I hadn't noticed the ice had started to crack?" Shaman asked with his eyebrow raised at Micheal. " I mean come on have you met me before?" He joked
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:13 pm

"That's exactly why I told you to move." Michael laughed. Blaze got up off the ground and could tell Shaman and Michael were still standing on ice. "Drown in my genius is the best thing you could think off?" Blaze taunted knowing he could drop both of them into a freezing river. "I'll end you both, it'll save some trouble when Grassveil falls." He smirked as if he was proud to say his plans. Michael turned around and faced Blaze."How did I forget you were still there?" Blaze smirked as he readied a Flame burst at the ice below Michael and Shaman.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Shaman grabbed at his cloak and quickly removed it and thrusted it at Micheal. " put it on!" Shaman instructed his voice serious he was in general mode. He turned back to Blaze. " When fire enters suddenly into a cold environment an updraft of hot air is created, and cloth can catch that air efficiently." Shaman dropped into a running stance he was following the princaple his plan often did. One person was always able to be sacrificed weather it be just for a beating or for their life someone could go forth and take the hit. Shaman's world seem to slow down as he let his foot slip and he started to fall face first downwards everything would go according to plans.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:36 pm

"Nice try Shaman, but you lose!" Blaze shouted as he shot a Flame Burst at Shaman. Michael Grabbed Shaman's cape and grabbed the edges of it and jumped into the air and released a Flamethrower to propel himself into Blaze. Michael landed beside Shaman and said. "No man left behind, right?" He smirked as he got up off the ground. "So this is how you learned it?" Blaze said holding Michael's bag and a shiny disk. "I went all this time thinking you learned it yourself, when all along it was just this! Lucky for me it looks like it hasn't been fully used." Blaze smirked as he pressed the TM to his head. The disc lost its luster as Blaze tossed it on the ground. Michael was stunned. "How did you get my bag?" He asked. "Lets just say next time you fly make sure you don't charge into me." Blaze replied. Michael took off Shaman's cape and said, "Lets see who's better Blaze." Michael looked at Shaman and nodded I really do hope your still connected to this thing Sham, when I shot a Flamethrower I hope Blaze does too. If that happens I need you to fly around use by using the wind stuff you were talking about and kick Blaze. Michael thought through the link that him and Shaman have. "You're going down Blaze!" Michael shouted as flames swirled around his mouth and the shot out at Blaze. Blaze barely had time to shot a Flame burst at the fire to prepare a Flamethrower. Both of them slid backwards a few inches as the flames swirled around their bodies. Neither side of the flamethrowers faltered. Now Shaman! Michael thought as he felt himself weakening.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:40 pm

"Tsh" was all the noise shaman made as micheal did his display of no man left behind and stumbled. He grabbed his cape from him and tied back on. He really does enjoy messing up my plans. Shaman sighed and closed his eyes. His link with Micheal threw aura relayed his message though he didn't reply. he kept his thoughts to himself as he turned and started to walk away from the two fire pokemon. Every since you showed up Micheal I've been thinking why the heck you came. I was never one to think friendship was something to risk your life for but if you'd go so far I guess it wouldn't hurt. Shaman jumped doing a back flip in the air he was above the flames the massive updraft catching on his cape, the land rushed downwards as he shot into the sky all that he could see was sky. If only this one time I'll put everything I have into this! Shaman decided.
" Man the sky's never looked so close." Shaman said to himself he reached his paw out to grab at the sky. " Flying pokemon really have it all." He looked down as he saw where he needed to go. He he saw more thou air currents the ways he should move it all folded out before him everything was clear. " Maybe you don't need wings to fly, you just need a little initiate." He grabbed at his cloak and pulled it closer to descend faster, normally being shot that high while having momentum push you forward would cause you to over shoot the target that wasn't that far, like if you threw a ball and it suddenly was hit up, but the interesting thing about a living creature that can move in the air is that it can cause itself to fall closer to it's target by spinning in a diagonal axis while bending and twirling at certain points in flight to make it's center of gravity higher on the person. Shaman saw this law unfold before his eyes the idea hitting him he starting to set his body on a disgonal axis while swinging his legs so his body looked like a U his legs behind his head and then swinging them again to his chest. As he went threw the movements in the air directly behind Blaze he broke pattern and lashed out with the kick that would have landed on between his shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Michael stopped shooting his flamethrower and dove to the side just before blaze was kicked to the ground. "You guys shouldn't be worried about me, Kuro is the real problem. When he makes it to Grassveil your all in trouble." Blaze grumbled through his pain. "Good work Sham." Michael called back to Shaman, ignoring Blaze. "You need to stop Kuro if you want to live. Grassveil is done once he gets there with the others." Blaze said just before fainting. Michael looked at Blaze then back to Shaman. "We've got to get back to town to warn everybody, if its not to late already." Michael mumbled as he started walking towards his bag.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:26 am

" Go ahead. I don't have a single reason to go." Shaman replied to Micheal. " When did you ever establish this 'we' you made? I only fought with you just now for the sake of having a common enemy I have no rage towards Kuro for taking the town it isn't like I have anything there." He yawned as though this was all nothing but tiring. " I'd wish you luck but I prefer not to get people's hopes up for failure." He said with a sneer and started to walk in the opposite direction of Micheal.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:54 pm

"Do I have to drag you back to Grassveil!" Michael shouted at Shaman. "So when Kuro takes your only home what will you do then, run and hide! Your being a coward Shaman, he knows that if all of us don't work together he will have the town!" Michael continued, but Shaman kept walking. "Fight Shaman, If you win you can wallow in self-pity out here alone, but when I win, You save Grassveil with the rest of us." Michael said, knowing Shaman wouldn't back down.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:41 am

Shaman's ears pricked up he turned. " You can drag me back to Grass veil after breaking ever single bone in my body." Shaman's bent at the knees leaning forward he sounded angery now. "You know I'm not a betting pokemon Micheal in fact I only make deals I can surely succeed in so I'll take your offer, but I don't want to be left alone I want your life!" He pushed off at high speed easily covering the distance he did a hand stand and pushed off hopefully landing a kick right under Micheal's jaw he would follow him up into the air if he took off and force palm him when he was defenseless and couldn't evade.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Michael knew Shaman would have tried to cover the distance, but he didn't know that it would have been that fast. As Shaman went for the kick Michael used beat up to block it by punching the leg out of the way. He jumped back and shot a Flamethrower at Shaman. "You are weak Shaman," Michael was furious, "you're not even going to try to save your friends?" Michael shouted as he ran at Shaman ready to use beat up.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Shaman's kick was sent away he let Micheal's force from the beat down on his leg flip him up wards and back onto his feet he saw Micheal gain distance and shoot flame thrower his left paw fell onto his right forearm and he let loose a force palm that burst the flames apart. " Your pitiful Micheal!" Shaman shouted back as he rushed to meet Micheal his paws glowed white as copy cat came into effect. The white glow suddenly turned to black and beat down surrounded Shaman's paws. " What difference will I make! It's childish to think one pokemon will make a difference!" They met and Shaman matched all of Micheal's blows. " You should have just went without me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Nightfire back in action!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next