Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new day, a new journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

A new day, a new journey Empty
PostSubject: A new day, a new journey   A new day, a new journey EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:15 am

Northwind walks into the guild looking for the guild master to start a new journey on what to do, how todo it and when to start. Then she finds the guild master and asks her about a new assignment.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new journey   A new day, a new journey EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:24 am

A creamy colored Persian sat in front of a door labelled "GUILDMASTER." He noticed the Glaceon that suddenly appeared before him. "Well hello!~" He cooed, an energetic grin sweeping across his face. "A new team I presume?"
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new journey   A new day, a new journey EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:33 am

"yes a new team please!" said Northwind said exitedly as she was finaly going to get a chance to explore. She was kind of shy at first but did a good job hiding it.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new journey   A new day, a new journey EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:36 am

With a purr, Keyami led the Glaceon into his quarters. As he sat down in his huge pile of pink pillows and twinkly lights, he opened the book that was already placed on his floor. Grabbing the quill that lie next to the book, he turned to NorthWind. "Team Name and members please" he asked, charming grin still in place.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new journey   A new day, a new journey EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:41 am

"I want the team name to be 'Team Hailstorm'" Northwind announced. "But i dont know any but one member to put in this team" She said kind of embaressed. ( by the way i dont knoww if the character is approved yet) "her name is Sunrise the Espeon" She said as her smile and exitment were building back up again.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new journey   A new day, a new journey EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:47 am

The Guildmaster scribbled down Team HailStorm along with the names NorthWind and Sunrise. Afterwards he wrote the date and put his signature. Suddenly, his quill slipped from his jaws and messed up the i in Keyami. This, of course, sent him over the edge. His eye twitched. "...THAT I IS A FREAK OF NATURE. AND ME! I MUST BE JUST AS BAD TO HAVE CREATED SOMETHING SO DESPICABLE! WHAT HAVE I DONE!? WHAT HAVE I DOOONE!?!?" He wailed, going into a bit of a flailing fit. Usually this is where Echo would calm him down. However, there was a lack of Altaria in the room.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new journey   A new day, a new journey EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:51 am

"uhhh" Northwind said confused "you okay there? Should i go or something?" She asked kind of shakey
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new journey   A new day, a new journey EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:55 am

"Leave? Do you... DO you think I'm weird?" He whimpered, mood suddenly changing to depression. "WAAHAAHAHAHAAAAH" he bawled, rolling about on the floor.

"And I believe this is where I fill in for Echo." a Glaceon announced. "Oh, I'm Ripple by the way." and with that she prodded Keyami. "It's alright." she soothed. "Nobody thinks that you're weird. Plus, we've got lots of new paper to rewrite your signature." She was very persuasive. Very persuasive indeed.

With a sniffle, Keyami fixed up his butchered i and closed the book. "One last thing."
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new journey   A new day, a new journey EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:05 am

"i dont think your weird, you just suprised me a little!" Northwind explained as she chuckled. She was being very kind and frendly to even someone she'd never met before. She was always happy to make others happy and even though the guildmaster could be shocking at times, Northwind thought that he was a pretty decent guy.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new journey   A new day, a new journey EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:05 am

"i dont think your weird, you just suprised me a little!" Northwind explained as she chuckled. She was being very kind and frendly to even someone she'd never met before. She was always happy to make others happy and even though the guildmaster could be shocking at times, Northwind thought that he was a pretty decent guy.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new journey   A new day, a new journey EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:08 am

With a happy bounce, Keyami retrieved an explorers bag. "This contains everything you need to begin your journey." Was all he had to say on the topic of the bag. "Well then NorthWind. I hope to see lots of you!~" he trilled happily, skipping out towards the mess hall and singing a song about how he wished it was lunch time.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new journey   A new day, a new journey EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:09 am

"What now?" Northwind Thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new journey   A new day, a new journey Empty

Back to top Go down

A new day, a new journey
Page 1 of 1