Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tobi's Shop

Go down 
+6
Water Blade
Dawn
SereneLittleRose
Ripple
Soul~Midnight
Cherry
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

Tobi's Shop - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:08 am

First topic message reminder :

You see a skitty sitting behind a table, in the back there are various sacks of various objects. The skitty welcomes you.

In Stock:
Apple(4): 100 poke Oran Berry(4): 50 poke
Pecha Berry(5): 30 poke Medium sack(2): 150 poke
Black Gummi(1): 100 poke Pink Gummi(1): 100 poke
Reviver Seeds(3):100 poke
Blast Seeds(3): 100 poke

More will be coming soon! Just post to buy something!

Last edited by Cherry on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Got more items shipped in!)
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:43 pm

(well originally we stole an item that wasnt even there in the first place. so just ignore it. you have your items that you bought [and should add to your inventory] and tobi's items were stolen. it would make more sense since tobi was the one who posted the thing on the bulletin board)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dawn

Dawn

Stats
Poke: 770
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:28 pm

(Ok)
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:46 am

OOC: So now what?
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:14 am

OOC:Why, we go to the guild! XD

"Actually," Nate started. "if we decided on this, lets go to the guild and make a team!" Nate felt that he would be able to do well on a team with Jake and Josie. He thought that Josie seemed to be most qualified to be leader, so he decided to himself that she should, and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:47 am

OOC: OK.
IC: "Yeah, let's go to the guild." Jake was extremely excited about forming a team with Nate and Josie.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:01 pm

OOC:Got it
IC:Josie nodded her approval.She then strolled toward the guild
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:30 am

Jake followed behind Josie. The Pokemon went back to their own business, and the orchestra of activity burst back to life. He saw the guild a little ways from where he was. I'm gonna train, today! I'll make you proud, Dad! he thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:32 am

OOC:Lets post in the guild now.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 am

OOC: Sure. Wait for Pikashock first.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:43 am

OOC: Okay! Yeah, lets post in the guild.

Nate followed Josie and Jake as they traveled to the guild. Excited, he prepared himself for training and hard work, but he knew it would all pay off in the end.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:45 am

OOC: OK, I'll make the topic.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:35 am

Tobi sighed and stomped back into his shop. He sat in the back, closing off the front so no one else could enter.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:39 am

Jake went into the Skitty's stall and looked at the vast amount of
items. Several of them were organized onto the shelves, but some were in
boxes. "Um, Tobi is it? Anyway, may I buy some Oran Berries, Reviver
Seeds and Apples?" Jake asked politely. "And sorry about the day before
with the Zorua and Zoroark."

OOC: Sorry Laurel, but I didn't see that rule. Anyways, is Cherry gonna come on?
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:05 pm

"I only have one apple, if you want, I could send out a request for the items you need." He didn't seem as happy as usual.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Jake looked at the Skitty. "Um, OK. Though how long will the items come?" The Oshawott was nervous. If the items took too long to come, then what of the mission? He couldn't risk that, though Jake wasn't a god. He won't be able to anything about it and what's worse is that they'd be going up against a tough opponent unprepared. Tobi looked slightly upset. Jake thought he was seeing things, but it was true. He continued. "What's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:23 pm

"I'm not sure how long they will take." He sighed, not seeming to care much. As Jake asked the second question he grunted,"Nobody has brought back my stolen items; and business has been very slow." The tiny skitty jumped off his perch and exited the shop,"I'll go order those goods for you."
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:42 pm

"Oh. OK." Jake uttered uncomfortably. Tobi, though he didn't know him that well, was usually more cheerful and jumpy according to the locals. This Pokemon in front of him, Jake just couldn't believe that this was Tobi. Sadly, Jake sympathized with the little Skitty. He'd hate it too if his items were stolen and not brought back either. "Oh, and, um, make sure the goods come quickly. me and my team are in a rush." He smiled, the only way he knew of to cheer up the upset pink feline.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Tobi returned to the store with a basket that was overflowing win goods. He began to unpack, placing some on display and putting the rest away in boxes. He leaped back up onto his stool, waiting for his customers to start entering once more.
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Stats
Poke: 950
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:44 am

Rael went behind the Skitty's store, preparing to set a smokescreen. He was extremely hungry, and he was simply going to drop in and take one or two apples. After eavesdropping on their conversasion, he decided to be somewhat sympathetic about it and pay half of what he was going to take. Black smoke filled the air around the shop....
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Josie nodded,then lead team Stormblaze away.

OOC:Lol poor Cherry,why does every outlaw attack her?XD
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:06 pm

[I know right! My thoughts exactly, though its probably because there arent any other user created shops. Im tempted to get Laurel or someone to dive in and attack XD]
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:44 pm

[I got a shop up in icicle woods, but who would wanna attack a Luxray who will just shock you into the next century? XD]
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:51 am

Tobi fiddled impatiently with an apple on display. It seemed as though Jake wasn't coming back.Suddenly the unknown crook's smoke filled the tent, and the little feline began to gag as the fowl gas tainted the air. The apple dropped to the ground, and he rushed out of the smoke and through the entrance. He looked back, waiting for some crook to slip in. The little skitty wasn't pleased with the recent events and for the first time, he was frustrated and infuriated. He stood in a fierce stance, as if ready to pounce. Oh no, this time, he wouldn't let the them slip away. He called out,"You coward! Come out and show yourself,and maybe you won't get as much of a beating!" He gave the challenge without hesitance, even growling, though he was still searching amongst the growing cloud of smoke for his opponent. Tobi might have been small, but that didn't stop him. It was the fear and defiance of loosing anymore belongings to some low-life that now kept the fire, the cause of his rage, from dimming away.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:55 am

Laurel had been on her way to buy some supplies for her and Ripple's next job when she saw an infuriated Tobi searching a smoke filled shop for the outlaw that was trying to steal from him. She rushed over, ready to attack if necessary. XD
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Stats
Poke: 950
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:34 am

Rael had some visual of what he was snatching, so he looked for the shape that was similar to an apple, grabbed it and put down 50 Poke before attempting to bolt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's Shop   Tobi's Shop - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tobi's Shop
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town :: Shops-
Jump to: