Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) Empty
PostSubject: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Chapter 1: A Visitor and a Request

It was another sunny morning in Numvea Town, and Touko was up bright and early outside, getting ready to start training her team of champion-crushing pokemon once again. She was determined to keep becoming stronger, as there were many other challenges in Unova that she would face aside from the Champion, who she had bested 6 months prior.
"Touko! You have a visitor!" her mother called from the house. "I'm coming, Mom!" she called, somewhat upset that her morning routine had been interrupted. When she entered the home she noticed that there was another person that looked like her Mom. "Uh, Mom what's going on?" she asked looking back and forth from one Mom to the next.
"Allow me, if you would. My name is.... Well, my true identity is a secret. You may call me, 'The Looker'. I've come to ask you for assistance in rounding up the elusive Sages of Team Plasma." The second Mom stated. All of a sudden, the second Mom stood and, yanking off a very realistic disguise, reaveled themself to be the infamous detective from Sinnoh. Touko stood, looking dumfoundedly at the man.

"Um, what exacty is it that you wanted to ask of me Mr.Looker?" she asked trying to grasp at the sight she just whitnessed. I wonder what this is all about? she thought.
"You see Miss.White I need your help in looking for the Seven Sages." Looker told the young Champeon. "They haven't been seen by anyone since that fateful day. There have also been rumors that the young man you battled might have returned to the region. None of them are confirmed though, and it may just be a petty rumor." Looker informed her. He pulled out a case file describing the last known locations of the Seven Sages, the words "Top Secret" stamped in red on the front of the envelope. "But why is it that you need my help? What can I do that you can't?" Touko asked as she remembered that night with a small shiver. "There are numerous reports that the Sages are traveling with accomplices. You, being the strongest trainer in this region, are the most capable and the most reliable person we could ask for assistance. You also have seen the Sages face-to-face, so if they try to disguise themselves you will be able to pick them out." Looker replied, offering her the file. "We could really use your help." Touko sighed, "Can I think about it and give you my answer at noon?" she asked the man.

"Of course. Take your time." Looker said with a smile as Touko went out of the house. Touko walked around the town and looked at her surroundings seeing the happy families and thier Pokemon. "Oh Touko!~" came a voice from behind her. She turned around and saw her two best friends: Cheren, and Bianca. "Hey guys, how's it going?" Touko asked, the stress in her voice fairly evident. "Is something wrong? You seem kind of tense." Cheren replied bluntly. Bianca looked at him with a frown, "Cheren there's no need for you to say it like that. If something's bothering you Touko you can tell us you know?" Bianca chirpped with worry. "I'm really alright, guys! Thank you guys for your concern." Touko laughed." Now, let's go hang out for awhile, just like old times!" she beamed. "All right! What do you say to a Pokemon Battle Touko? Please?" Bianca asked her eyes shining with hope. "Sure Bianca!" Touko grinned. Bianca squeeled with excitment and grabbed Touko by the hand and dragged her to a small field filled with flowers. "Let's have a one-on-one battle, ok?"

Bianca asked getting Samurott's Pokeball. Cheren followed them nonchalontly to the field, adjusting his glasses as he stopped. Bianca finaly fornd Samurott's Pokeball and tossed it into the air. "Rawr!" he roared ready for a battle. Touko sent out her Serperior, Descolé. Descole being her first Pokemon easely had the type advantage and the power to defeat Bianca's Samurott. Only Touko's thoughts were not on the battle. "I can't believe those people want me to help them hunt down the sages. I mean, what Mr. Looker said made sense, but why me? I'm still a kid!" Touko thought to herself as the battle began. She was so lost in thought in thought that she almost forgot to call out an attack. "Oh, whoops! Descole, use Leaf Blade!" Touko called.
"Dodge it Samurott and counter with Razor Shell!" Bianca called out as her starter dodged the attack. By leaping into the air Samurott grabbed his right scalchop as it formed into a blade.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Fri May 25, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:03 am

"Oh, Sh-elmet!" Tokou grimaced through her teeth. "Descole, use your Aerial Ace attack to get behind Samurott!" Touko shouted. She knew Descole was a fast pokemon, but using Aerial ace would give him a helpful boost. The end of Descole's tail lit up with a bright light, and he quickly sped out of the Samurott's shadow and propeled himself into the air with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:39 pm

"Samurott it's be hind you! Use Scald!" Bianca shouted thinking quickly. Samurott used his Scalchop to block Descole's attack and let out a feirce roar before letting out some hot water from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:40 pm

"Blow it back at him with Leaf Storm!" Touko cried, and with a hiss and a wave of his tail Descole sen a hurricane of leaves and wind right at Samurott's Scald attack. The water from the attack got swirled into the wind and combined with the Leaf Storm, causing it to become a leafy-waterspout storm, which was now hurtaling twoards Samurott.

Meanwhile, on the sidelines, Cheren was watching Touko, a hint of suspicion gleaming in his eyes. "I know something's up with her. She's not batteling with as much spirit as she usually does." he thought to himself.

(Ooc: I just wanted to add the Cheren bit because I love Cheren XD. I can handle rping him so no worries XD. Right now I just want to create some suspense XDD)
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:42 am

Samuott let out a growl in surprise seeing a barage of grass and hot water coming at him. "Samuott use Aqua Jet to get out of the way!" Bianca shouted in a panic. Samuott did as he was told and surrounded himself in water shooting into the air dodging that attack and was heading for Descole. "Now use Razer Shell again!" she shouted. Samuott took his right Scalchop as it started to take the form of a sword and came down fast at Descole.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:24 am

"Counter with Leaf Blade!" Touko yelled. Descole's tail lit up green and the two attacks met in the air with a "clang"-like noise, leaving both pokemon struggling to push through the other's attack.

"Interesting....." Cheren mused, "A stalemate...."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:36 am

Touko isn't battleing like she usually does. Could it be that she's thinking about him? Bianca thought. "Samuott don't give up!" she shouted encouraging her starter Pokemon. Samuott heard his trainer and began to push with all of his stringth to defeat his rival as he let out a feirce roar.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:13 am

"Descole, use Ariel Ace once more!" Touko shouted, not exactly thinking about the disadvantagees of rushing at her opponent on a whim. She wasn't even really paying attention to the battle anymore, she was just staring out into space.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Gotcha! "Samuott use Ice beam!" Bianca shouted. Samuott evaided the Arial Ace and got behind Descole and opened his mouth once again. Taking in a deep breath he let out a blue spher at the tip of his maw and released an icy-blue beam of energy. The large Pokemon was having trouble perfecting this moves power so it caused a little bit of a struggle. Aiming down the beam froze the ground, trying to gain control of the power Samuott lifted his head at Descole and aimed the Ice Beam at him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:36 pm

"Shoot! No!" Touko cried, but it was too late. Desole was the nailed with the icy beam and was blown back in front Touko's feet, knocked out. She kneeled down and put her hand on him. "You did an amazing job." she told him kindly.

"Descole is unable to battle!" Cheren shouted. "Samurott and Bianca win!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:47 am

Bianca leapt in the air with joy, "We did it Samuott! We won!" she shouted hugging her partner with excitement. Samuott let out a growl of joy himself and glanced at Descole. Normaly it was the other way around, normaly he was on the ground while Descole was the victor. Bianca was thinking the same as her Pokemon. She returned her Pokemon and walked over to her childhood friend. "Touko, are you ok?" she asked hesitently.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:31 am

"I-I'm fine, just a little preoccupied is all." Touko sighed. She wasn't sure about whether or not to tell them about the sages of not.

"No, your not. There's something big on your mind, I can tell by the way you were battling." Cheren retorted. "Tell us what it is." he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:52 am

"Touko, you weren't battleing like you usually do. Even before the battle started you seemed like there was something bothering you. We're best friends, why can't you tell us what's troubling you?" Bianca asked Touko with worried eyes. She may not be good at battling but she knew when there was something wrong. She was worried for her friend.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:00 am

"Well......." Touko started. "Some detective named 'The Looker' came to my house today and asked for my help in catching all the Seven Sages of Team Plasma." she eplained. Then she hesitated before speaking again. "He also told me that....... He was coming back. Possibly." she added.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:36 am

It took a moment for the infomation to sink in for Bianca. "What?! You mean that guy that tried to liberate the Pokemon might be coming back and you have to go search for these "Sages"?! What are we going to do if the man with the red eye's comes back?" she asked with fear in her voice as she spoke of the dark green haired man with red eyes.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:41 am

"This certainly is alarming news. I had no clue something of this magnitude could come about...... Again." Cheren mused. "However, if we find this guy we could finally put him to justice." he added, raising an eyebrow. He snuck a look at Touko, hia cool, calculating stare reading her every thought.

Touko just sat and looked at her feet. She knew what the young, green-haired boy had done was wrong and even unforgivable, but, but...... something inside her just wanted to forgive. He could have come to his senses and repented..... right?
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:52 am

Bianca saw the look on Touko's face and thought about the situation again. "You know he did want the Pokemon to be safe so he can't be that bad? I mean from what you told us that Gehtsis man was horrable to him. I think you should go look for the Sage's and see if they might know anything of where he might be." she said to Touko.

"Oh that reminds me, I'm going to stay here and help Proffessor Juniper with her Research. What about you Cheron?" the blond asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:59 pm

"Hmm, well quite honestly I haven't been to sure recently. I was going to be off to Black City in search of some new items to power up my pokemon, and then I was going to go train at Victory Road in preperation for MY next Elite 4 Challenge. I'm going in strong this time around." Cheren explained.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Touko sat in silence listening to her friends talking about their dreams and choices for their next journy. Her mind was soon lost in memory of the night when she and the green haird man battled, "He is nothing but a freak of nature." the red eyed man said with his son standing behind him. Who would say that about thier own child?, Touko thought bitterly. Her fist clinched in anger and her eyes narrowed with a distant look about the boy that asked her to ride the Ferris Wheel with him.

Maybe I should help Mr. Looker to find the Sage's, they might know where he whent. she thought as she sat up. "Bianca,Cherren. I'm going to help Mr. Looker find the Sage's. let's make a promise to acheive our dreams, and to become the best that we can be." Touko said putting her hand infront of her. Bianca smiled with joy, Touko's back to her oldself again. she thought with relief. "Right. Hopefully by the time we all meet up again we will have become stronger and braver." she said placing her hand on top of Touko's hand. Both girls looked at Cheren.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:38 am

Cheren narrowed his eyes, but he conceded. He sighed and scratched the back of his head. "I can't really control your life. It's whatever you wanna do. Just don't say I never warned you." he sighed. "Well, best of luck to you and your cause. I have to split. It's a long walk to Victory Road." he remarked as he spun on his heel and walk off twoard his destination.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:49 am

Touko and Bianca laughed as Cheren was leaving. "Guess that's close to a good luck as we can get out of him." Bianca said looking over at Touko. "I hope you find him Touko, i'm not sure why but you two seem great friends." she said as she returned Samuott to his Pokeball, "Good Luck!" she said waving good bye and heading for Proff. Juniper's lab.

Touko chuckled, "Same old Bianca. Well I better give Mr. Looker my awnser." she said to herself heading back to her house where her mom and Looker were waiting.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:57 am

Touko was juuuuust about to open her front door when who should come bursting out but the detective of the hour, Mr. Looker himself. The two just barely avoided colliding "M-Mr. Looker! I've decided I'm going to help you..... Is there something wrong?!" Touko began in shock. "Is that so? Well, you have amazing timing. A sage was just spotted somewhere on the route just off of Route One." the Looker explained. "I'll just leave the Sages to you and gather more info. regarding the rest of the case." he shouted back as he rushed off in a hurry without so much as a goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:30 am

Chapter 2: Search for the Seven Sages and a Mad Scientist?

Touko just looked at the direction that Mr. Looker was heading, "Talk about getting somewhere in a hurry." she muttered as she went back into the house. "Mom! I need to talk to you for a minute." Touko called for her mother. This may not be easy.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:22 pm

"Yes dear?" her mother asked. "I...... I'm leaving again. I decided to help the Looker." Touko admitted. Her motherlooked at her thoughtfully for a moment. "Well, I think that's a very mature decision for you to make. They need help from someone as talented as you. ......And I assume you're leaving right now." Touko's mother sighed.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Touko nodded her head and gave her mom a quick hug, "Yeah. I'll call you on the Xtransever to let you know I'm ok. First I need to head over at Proff. Juniper's lab to make a small adjustment to my team." she said letting go of her mom. "Ok dear, just be careful." she said as her daughter was heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)   Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Univa Homecomeing(By: Tenshineko and Kitsune-kun)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Pokemon Rps-
Jump to: