Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a chance encounter.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

a chance encounter. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Richard walked threw the forest his best friend Don placed safely on his head. " You know Don how come you never tried getting outa that ball?" Richard was not the sharpest tool in the shed this question showed why. Don was the brains of the operation Richard was the arms and legs and that was always how it had been. How come its so hard finding berries? Richard wondered.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am

Don now happy. " finaly, now I think we should go to the town and try and find the legendaries." Said don geting ready to get back on Richards head.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:55 am

Mortimer bursted out laughing, "You think a legendary would be in town? No they have better places to be. Like off in space or at the deepest trenches of the world. Not exactly desirable places but thats where they are so deal with it!" Mortimer said like they had whined.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:01 am

" But maybe they can make don super strong so I don't have to carry him everywhere." Richard said. As the feeling returned to his legs he stood and placed the fish bowl back on his head.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Don exited at Richards last comment. "Yes thats it, if they have some magical powers can they maby give me wings and maby legs so im not so useless." Don now thinking of himself as useless now.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:01 pm

"I heard they aren't fond of visitors." He thought. "But I suppose you ahve nothing to lose. Being trapped in a fish bowl and you being a bit....." He stood there for a good ten seconds thinking of the right word. "Slow."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:52 pm

" I'm not slow I'm really fast I can run a hundred meters in less then 4 minutes and I can balance Don on head too." Richard said being rather offended by Mortimer's comment.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:57 pm

"HE didn't mean slow speed wise he ment slow mentaly. So sure you can balance me and run very fast but you somewhat lack in intalect I might say myself." Said Don.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Mortimer looked at both of them as they talked back and forth. "Least he has legs..." Mortimer muttered audable but mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:03 pm

" How can you be slow mentally? My brain can't even move how can it be fast?" Richard said slightly annoyed. Richard shifted Don's position on his head he always did this when he was bothered or nervous.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:41 am

Don being shifted. "STOP THAT!!! we know your mind can't move but you can think fast. And that is what he meant." Said Don annoyed.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:47 am

Mortimer looked at leaves while they bickered. "Well...good luck with the whole...trying to find some legendaries. I truly hope you don't come back in peices." Then he shuffled off.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 am

" Don I'm hungary!" Richard complained. " We were gonna have berries!" Richard complained. His stomach was growling he fidgeted and squirmed making the water in Don's bowl sploosh around.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:59 am

Don being swept around. "Yes I am hungry myself, were can we find any bearies in a forest full of the things."Don said feeling as hungry as Richard was.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:03 am

" I know for being called Pecha Forest there sure are no Pecha berries." Richard agreed as he rubbed his tummy and kept Don supported with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:19 am

Don thinking. "Thats it. Ill look up in the trees and you can look in the bushes. So we can find food faster." Said Don exited at his plan.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:26 am

[Idk if Perun will read this or not but just a small note in case anyone gets worried about my character's timeline. This happens before Violet meets Perun.]

"You looking for Pecha Berries?"
A young, female voice came from one of the Pecha trees. Shortly after, a Mienfoo hopped down from one of them, a bag hanging from one shoulder. The bag was brimming with the sweet pink berries.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 am

Richard jumped back before the mienfoo had jumped down. " Don the tree just talked!" Richard started to hop up and down franticly until the mienfoo came down. " Are you a lendary pokemon!?" Richard asked excitingly
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:37 am

Don said not as frightend. "No that isn't a legendary it is a mienfoo just a normal pokemon like you and me. So any way who are you stranger." Don said in a freindly voice.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:48 am

"Violet. I'm Violet." she replied, slightly confused at the odd personalities of the Magikarp and the Mr. Mime.
"In any case. I'm sure I can part with a few of these berries if you still want some. I find it fairly easy to gather more anyhow."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:50 am

" Thank's I'm Richard and this is Don." He said taking the Bowl from his head and extended it out for don to pick the berries Richard didn't want to make Don mad f he picked the wrong ones.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:56 am

Don picking the beeryies. "Thank you for the food but also can you lead us to town. Were looking for legendaries." Don said with exitement in his voice.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:03 am

The young Mienfoo chuckled.
"I'm not sure about finding you some legendaries, since they are one of a kind pokemon and usually guard a sacred place with their extraordinary power, but I can certainly lead you into town."

Violet re-closed the bag after Don and Richard had taken what berries they wanted. She knew she would have to find some more at some point, but she could always do that on the way.

"Follow me!" she grinned, turning to head off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:10 am

Richard grinned. "legendaries~! legendaries!~" Richard sang as he followed mienfoo. " Don gonna be strong~~" Richard was very off key and tone deaf but he continued to sing along happily " We have berries and legendaries~~"
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:14 am

Don sang along and danced in his bowl as they jupm along the path.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:07 pm

The Mienfoo continued to lead them, though she climbed up into one of the trees and began harvesting more Pecha berries as she went. Once she was finished with one tree, she would swing into the next and begin again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a chance encounter.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: