Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The search of Delinger's Loss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Equipo
Inventory:

The search of Delinger's Loss  Empty
PostSubject: The search of Delinger's Loss    The search of Delinger's Loss  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Wizdum peered around the bend, And saw the mouth of the cave. It wasn't all that inviting, Somewhat intimidating. The light that shined into the cave wasn't much, Which brought up a problem he hadn't really thought about. Light, Wizdum thought. How could he have been so stupid, Not bringing any sort of light source into a cave. Wizdum sighed, Looked back at the cave, And started to think. He set his exploration bag down and pulled out the tattered piece of paper. " Now how am I getting into the room... " Wizdum said aloud. He was very deep in thought, Maybe he would have to make a trip back and get some lights. If I am to walk all the way back, I'd have to search tomorrow, He thought. Wizdum put the piece of paper back into his exploration bag and huffed. Wizdum slung his exploration bag over his back and was just about to set foot back to Grassveil.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Delinger's Loss    The search of Delinger's Loss  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:44 pm

An Emolga suddenly landed in front of Wizdum, having glided down from a nearby tree using the thin strips of skin between her arms and legs.
"Hi there!" she grinned cheerfully.

Lauren also had an explorer's bag. She wore hers like a sash so that she could glide through the trees without it falling off. Her round ears were pricked up, reflecting the Emolga's excitement about the job she was about to undertake.

Her teammates, Lucifer and Lumina had opted to spend the day helping out around the guild in an attempt to get to know some of the other guild members a bit better and so Lauren was about to try her first mission alone.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Delinger's Loss    The search of Delinger's Loss  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:52 pm

The emolga shocked Wizdum when she glided in front of him. He almost tripped when he had to stop suddenly with the poke getting into his way. When the emolga greeted him with a smile, His nerves calmed a little. "Arceus, You shouldn't scare a poke like that. I thought you were a bad poke for a second! " Wizdum said. He tried to calm himself down, And looked at the emolga. She had an exploration bag like him, So she was probably a guild member. " So, Whats your name? And what are you doing out here? " He asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Delinger's Loss    The search of Delinger's Loss  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:59 pm

"Sorry!" she replied, scratching the back of her head with one arm as she apologized, "I didn't mean to scare you.. I guess I should have thought about that before I jumped in like that though..."
She paused, her arm lowering again and her head tilting slightly to the side as she listened to the Mudkip's questions.
"I'm Lauren, part of team Byakurai. I was about to go into Serene Cave to find a Trawl Orb for a Meowth."

Lauren took note of the Mudkip's exploration bag. Similar to hers, though just slightly different, meaning that he more than likely had been an explorer for at least slightly longer than her.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Delinger's Loss    The search of Delinger's Loss  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:10 pm

" Well, How convenient! " Wizdum said, Learning that they are both here for the same reason. " I'm Wizdum, Glad to meet you! " He said with a grin. But there was still the issue of light. Maybe Lauren has something, Wizdum thought.

He turned to the cave a pointed, " The problem is, I don't have anything to light the way with, " Wizdum said. He turned back to look at Lauren, " Do you by chance have some lights? " He asked. Wizdum felt a droplet of rain hit his back, And looked to the sky.

It was fairly cloudy, All though there was still some smudges of blue among the clouds. " And perhaps we should hurry, Before it begins to rain, " Wizdum said. Not that the rain bothered him, He wanted to get the job done as fast as he could. He had heard stories of pokes getting lost in the caverns, And he would rather be in a lake than be in the earth.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Delinger's Loss    The search of Delinger's Loss  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:21 pm

"You too!" she smiled after the Mudkip introduced himself.

The Emolga glanced behind Wizdum at the cave entrance. It did look rather dark a few metres into the cave mouth. Lauren turned her attention to the sky however when she felt a few small droplets of rain on her fur.

At Wizdum's suggestion of hurrying before it started to rain, Lauren nodded.
"I can solve your light problem. Let's just get into the cave first before we're soaked through..." she chuckled, "not that it'll bother you much."

With that the Emolga dashed towards the safety and dryness of Serene Cave.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Delinger's Loss    The search of Delinger's Loss  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Wizdum nodded, And Lauren ran off into the cave. He too scampered into the cave, The rain coming down more and more. The trees shook with a gust of wind, And with that he came into the cave. It was unsettling, Sitting in the only light up area of the cave, The rest being total darkness. Wizdum's eyes had been trying to adjust to the darkness, And he could only make vague images of what he could see beyond the light coming from outside the cave.

" So, How do we solve this light problem of ours? " He said, Looking at Lauren. He could have sworn he heard something in the cave, But he couldn't see a thing. His phobia was begging to kick in, And he shivered a bit. Wizdum tried to keep his mind off of it, And kept his eyes on Lauren.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Delinger's Loss    The search of Delinger's Loss  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:34 pm

When Lauren got inside the cave she shook her fur off, spraying small droplets of water in the immediate area. She had gone slightly deeper into the darkness but wasn't worried in the slightest. The Emolga, due to her large ears, could hear the wind getting stronger and the rain falling faster outside of Serene Cave. Inside, she could hear small droplets dripping from the roof every so often and sometimes the odd echo of a few rocks falling from the cave's roof.

At hearing Wizdum's question, Lauren didn't waste any time showing him what she meant. The yellow circles on her cheeks began to spark with yellow electricity before a similar looking ball formed on her tail-tip. Instead of throwing the Electro Ball and using it as an attack she left it there, the ever crackling sparks of energy lighting the immediate vicinity.
Lauren turned and waved to the Mudkip.
"You coming?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Delinger's Loss    The search of Delinger's Loss  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Wizdum watched as Lauren sparked with electricity, Lighting up most of the cave. " Clever! Shall we continue on then? " Wizdum asked, Following behind the emolga. She was surely bright, But he was careful not to get too close to her in fear of being shocked. He had only been shocked one time, But it hurt a lot. Wizdum had to lay in his bed for at least a whole two days, Pain all through his body. One day he hoped to evolve, So he could live without fear of being shocked.

They began to walk down the cave, The sound of their footsteps on drips of rain falling onto the cave floor. It seemed like it would take a while to find a Trawl orb in these conditions, And hopefully without encountering anything bad. " Well, We are going to be down here for a while, So where do you come from? Or did you just grow up in Grassveil? " Wizdum asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Delinger's Loss    The search of Delinger's Loss  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:58 pm

The Emolga chuckled and lead the way. After a few moments though she realized that Wizdum was hanging back a few paces.
"You know I won't shock you with it. The electricity is strictly tied to the ball until I release it from my tail. You'll be perfectly fine as long as you don't touch the ball itself." she smiled.

After a few more moments of silence, Wizdum seemed to find something to try and make conversation about.
"Oh me? I come from somewhere far away. I met my teammates in Team Byakurai and then traveled to Grassveil. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search of Delinger's Loss    The search of Delinger's Loss  Empty

Back to top Go down

The search of Delinger's Loss
Page 1 of 1