Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perun the Raichu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Perun

Perun the Raichu Empty
PostSubject: Perun the Raichu   Perun the Raichu EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:04 am

Name: Perun
Species: Raichu
Pokedex Number: 26
Rank*: Normal (Bounty Hunter)
Team Name*: None
Ability**: Static
Level***: 50
Moves: Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, and Focus Blast(Tm)

History: Not much is known about Perun or where he used to come from. One particular rainy day, the raichu was first known in the region when he padded into town hefting the unconscious form of a well known outlaw at the time, a rather nasty zangoose by the name of Scar who had terrorized the trading caravans coming out and into the city for some time. Perun did not say much about how he acquired the zangoose to the authorities, and they didn't much care. All the raichu wanted in exchange was payment in either supplies or food.

That was about 2 years ago. Ever since then, like a one man army, Perun has tasked himself into bringing in outlaws should they be troublesome enough to warrant a bounty. His methods are harsh, and he doesn't particularly care about the means to acquire his quarry either. Rarely seen or tolerated in public for his harsh abrasiveness, the raichu is known none the less by informed locals simply by the state of some of the brought in criminals... Usually covered in serious electrical burns and other injuries.

Rumors about Perun abound. The raichu is covered in scars and even one of his ears is shredded. His expression is harsh and his body is built more than an average raichu, suggesting a life of hardship. Some speculate that he was an outlaw himself, and has run from whatever homeland he once had to escape judgement.

Regardless, Perun is a hunter for hire, and outlaws that learn that he is tailing them should think carefully about who they crossed bad enough to warrant such a fate.

Other: Perun is a non discriminatory bounty hunter, giving equal, unyielding treatment to both the minor con man to the more serious thief or scoundrel. Already fairly aggressive, the male raichu has been known to follow quarry from a distance for up to several days, overcharging his reserves of power before the final confrontation. He also carries a remnant from wherever he came from, a pendant with an engraved light orb in it.

Last edited by Perun on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Perun the Raichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perun the Raichu   Perun the Raichu EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:54 pm

I know this probably sounds stupid but i don't allow volt tackle as a move because of the unusual way you have to get it. So you'll have to change that one move.
By pokedex number I mean it's number on the national dex.
Also you have to select one ability. You cannot have both.
We tend to say that your first character cannot have a level above fifty as an unspoken rule on the site as well do could you please change that too. This I shuts to prevent overly powerful characters being made. Web you change it, it would be preferable if it was below fourty.

Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Perun the Raichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perun the Raichu   Perun the Raichu EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:28 pm

I would also like to point out that Nasty Plot is not a TM. o3o It is an egg move learned from Pichu via leveling up in that stage.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Perun

Perun the Raichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perun the Raichu   Perun the Raichu EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:50 pm

All right then. Fixed... Though I would recommend posting that requirement in the rules itself for newer members like me. Very Happy

I always thought that lightening rod was a hidden ability personally. Guess I was wrong. Neutral
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Perun the Raichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perun the Raichu   Perun the Raichu EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:16 pm

According to serebii.net, Raichu cannot learn Zap Cannon at all. Not even by TM.
Back to top Go down
Perun

Perun the Raichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perun the Raichu   Perun the Raichu EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:32 pm

You are correct. Thanks for pointing that out. Gave him a Thunderwave instead.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Perun the Raichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perun the Raichu   Perun the Raichu EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Awesome! I think it all checks out now. Approved.

Also, please note that he wouldn't be able to just wander into the guild since he's not a registered guild member. Unless he had some sort of friend in the Guild or summin.
Back to top Go down
Perun

Perun the Raichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perun the Raichu   Perun the Raichu EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Probably a regular contact. Its very likely that he worked with guild members at least a few times.

And awesome! I'm glad to be able to rp him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perun the Raichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perun the Raichu   Perun the Raichu Empty

Back to top Go down

Perun the Raichu
Page 1 of 1