Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Byakurai's First Mission!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Team Byakurai's First Mission! Empty
PostSubject: Team Byakurai's First Mission!   Team Byakurai's First Mission! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Having just registered as a rookie exploration team here at the Guild, an Emolga scanned over the boards before finally picking a mission from the Job Bulletin Board. Taking the paper down, she stood and read it aloud to the Pikachu standing next to her.

A few days ago, my children were burned by a forest fire and I need Rawst Berries to make sure that they get better!

Client: Vespiquen
Objective: Collect 5 Rawst Berries
Place: Shadowhue Forest
Difficulty: C
Reward: Rollcall Orb + 100 Poke

"Are you sure you want to try a C rated mission first Lauren?" asked the Pikachu, his levelheadedness once again shining through.
"Yup!" grinned the Emolga. Despite being the smarter one in intelligence, sometimes common sense just seemed to desert her. Neither of her teammates seemed to mind though. In fact.. all three had their quirks.

Lauren then turned and looked around.
"Where's Lumi?" she asked, trying to spot the Pachirisu amongst the large crowds of explorers that were gathered in the area.

"Right here!"
A voice came from behind an Absol. Both Lauren and Lucifer turned to see Lumina dodging around the Disaster Pokemon to finally make the team full again.

"Awesome!"
Lauren read the mission aloud for Lumina's benefit before rolling the paper up and putting it in the Explorer Bag they had been given last night after registering.

"I guess we're off then?" wondered Lucifer aloud. However, the Emolga's mind seemed to be on something else as she took out the Wonder Map from the bag.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Byakurai's First Mission!   Team Byakurai's First Mission! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Kurotiyou was passing through the Mission Board when she spotted Tsukishiro. "Shiro!" the Houndoom called out as she walked over to the Absol. She then noticed a Pikachu, an Emolga, and a Pachurisu. "Aw!!!! They're so cute!" she Houndoom said looking at the three cute Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Byakurai's First Mission!   Team Byakurai's First Mission! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:04 pm

"Hey Kuro." smiled Tsukishiro, also glancing at the new explorers.

Lauren, Lucifer and Lumina all simultaneously looked up at the Houndoom, tilting their heads slightly. It was actually sort of weird how they moved in sync like that.
Lucifer didn't seem to take too kindly to being called 'cute' however, being used to that awful pet name the other two kept calling him, he shrugged it off.

"We're Team Byakurai!" announced Lauren, seemingly ignoring the 'cute' remark in favour of trying to look good in front of senior Guild members.

"I'm Tsukishiro." replied the Absol.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Byakurai's First Mission!   Team Byakurai's First Mission! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:51 pm

"The name's Kurotaiyou. You can call me "Kuro" for short if you want. I"m guessing that you're the team leader?" the Houndoom asked the Emolga. She caught a glimpse of the flyer they had and noticed the rank. "A C-rank mission huh? Sounds tough, Shiro can go with them? it feels like It's been forever since our last mission." the Dark type asked her partner.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Byakurai's First Mission!   Team Byakurai's First Mission! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

"I guess I sorta am... though we don't officially have a leader." she replied.
"I'm Lauren by the way. This is Lucifer and Lumina." she nodded to the Pikachu and the Pachirisu in turn.

Tsukishiro smiled at her partner.
"You can go with them if you like. I have something I need to sort out with Echo and I promised Keyami I'd go exploring with him and Kageyoshi. So I guess I'll see you later Kuro."

The three teammates looked at each other.
"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to have some support on our first mission." Lucifer pointed out.
Lumina just shrugged. Lauren however, nodded.
"I guess it's settled then!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Byakurai's First Mission!   Team Byakurai's First Mission! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:57 pm

"Ok bye Shiro." Kurotaiyou said to her friend. She looked back to the three electric Pokemon. "So where do we have to go?" she asked them.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Byakurai's First Mission!   Team Byakurai's First Mission! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Tsukishiro nodded to her partner before padding away to take care of her business.

Lumina looked at the Houndoom. Despite her normal daydreaming personality, she seemed to have taken in the facts of this mission.
"Shadowhue Forest." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Byakurai's First Mission!   Team Byakurai's First Mission! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Byakurai's First Mission!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild :: Bulletin Boards-
Jump to: